• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Number45

Im 318 so that shouldnt be a problem :p Its just Destiny being broken as usual.
Ah OK. Weird then - only time I've had issues joining was on a lowbie character or the privacy settings not allowing it, but in both of those instances the game tells you why. :s

Namikaze1

Oh thank god Zone Control is up. Now to unlock this grimoire card I totally forgot to do every time it was up.

Edit: if I could find a match...

There are still enough of us in here to play trials with, and I'm sure most of us don't give a damn about stats. I haven't played with LFG since year 1 when I wasn't active here.

There aren't enough on the xbox side to play Trials :p

I tried to get a Trials card in for warmup with LFG prior to a couple from DGAF that was getting on late and wasted about 45 minutes. Some people will even initiate conversation then ignore me when i give them my gamertag. This happens all the time but I stopped playing Trials with LFG because of my nephew and his buddies. I try to help them out mostly

PS4 on here, I still only play with DGAF

Yeah you guys got screwed pretty hard there.

For future reference, if nobody has capped the point when the overtime timer expires it gives the round to whichever team has a person closest to the flag. It doesn't matter how many people are alive or if you've partially capped the point, etc.

So it basically lagged out and didn't acknowledge that the last enemy had died a split second before the overtime timer expired. And since the enemy was standing directly on the flag when he died/timer ended it gave the round to that team. Incredibly stupid rule that's exacerbated by the lag, but that's what happened. Sorry dudes :-/

Well damn. That would have been good to know on the final boss, a team that camped it out until overtime a few times. Thanks for the rules Drizz

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Holy hell. It takes like five minutes for grenades to recharge. The saber part where you have to throw a grenade to move on, we're sitting here waiting to recharge.

Anyone got the Golgi cp?

Pretty please

giphy.gif

Somebody help this man!

maomaoIYP

I *may* be hallucinating, but I don't think I've played so many games of clash in a single day where EVERYONE was a green bar since........what feels like ages.

It certainly feels as though Bungie pushed out a stealth hotfix which changed the matchmaking to prioritize ping instead of skill.

edit: Also, I can't remember the last time I played so well to begin a match. https://youtu.be/GdnQTNv6pr4

LTWood12

I *may* be hallucinating, but I don't think I've played so many games of clash in a single day where EVERYONE was a green bar since........what feels like ages.

It certainly feels as though Bungie pushed out a stealth hotfix which changed the matchmaking to prioritize ping instead of skill.

Quit playing games with my heart feetie

what are you vap'ing?

Kappa

Who's up for an after work HM Golgi x3 CM after work? About 5pm est (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Nicodemic

Added

I'll be on around 12:30est will you or someone else be around so I can grab this?

I could run it with Grave's characters. But only if it takes place after work.

I have the Totems CP if that's good enough. Personally I don't care either way, doing one run from Totems-->Golgi then saving that CP for 3x Golgi.

Who's up for an after work HM Golgi x3 CM after work? About 5pm est (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Nicodemic
3. GraveRobber101
4. XplicitOne
5. Kilau

Added

I'll be on around 12:30est will you or someone else be around so I can grab this?

Let's doooo it

I could run it with Grave's characters. But only if it takes place after work.

I have the Totems CP if that's good enough. Personally I don't care either way, doing one run from Totems-->Golgi then saving that CP for 3x Golgi.

When are you available Drizz? 5pm EST work?

Count me in please. PSN Kilau

I got you in.

HM Challenge 3x So far...

5pm est (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Nicodemic
3. GraveRobber101
4. XplicitOne
5. Kilau

spyder_ur

Had a weird thing happen last night in Destiny that I hadn't seen before. We were loading into a Trials match and got stuck at the ship screen for maybe 10 minutes. We were at the stage where you can see the three ships but nothing else, and can't access your character, inventory, etc. or back out, obviously.

I had scouted the other team on Trials Report so I sent one guy a message and his team was stuck in the same screen. We eventually had to fully close Destiny. It did use our mercy.

SpecX

So, did trials yesterday with my RL friends and either we've improved PvP skills or the competition was easier Monday night than any of the other times we tried. We actually got most of the bounties done and pulled through with 2 wins. Nothing really to brag about especially with the pros here, but seeing that we never won a match before, this was a huge improvement for us. We actually had fun for a change in PvP, something that hasn't happened in a long time. I confirmed a few things though:

• I suck at PvP with my Hunter and Warlock, Titan is my goto class
  • I suck at sniping, couldn't hit an elephant if I tried, so shotgun is my PvP secondary
  • I need to be carried if I ever want to reach the lighthouse :(

WipedOut

Let's doooo it

When are you available Drizz? 5pm EST work?

I got you in.

HM Challenge 3x So far...

5pm est (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Nicodemic
3. GraveRobber101
4. XplicitOne
5. Kilau
Awesome! Guess we just need one more then. Trance, get to moving your account over now, it's not so bad over here

Had a weird thing happen last night in Destiny that I hadn't seen before. We were loading into a Trials match and got stuck at the ship screen for maybe 10 minutes. We were at the stage where you can see the three ships but nothing else, and can't access your character, inventory, etc. or back out, obviously.

I had scouted the other team on Trials Report so I sent one guy a message and his team was stuck in the same screen. We eventually had to fully close Destiny. It did use our mercy.

Had a few matches where it either took a while to load in, kills register (some up to 10 seconds after :D) and at least a minute between rounds. It was worth it though, as I finally got a Doctrine with counterbalance, that gun might save Destiny for me so much fun to use and wrecks

Went on a scarab hunt last night and that was straight up weird as well, either no one was playing or matchmaking went funky, we played one team back to back, then a team who at best had 3 wins then back to back again with a team of top 1000 players (got rekt)

Top Bottom