• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

FYI:

Just got a message while chilling in the tower that the game world will reboot soon.

Edit: On XB1, not sure if game world reboots are cross plat

Since 10:53am (it's currently 12:21pm), I've been messaging people on lfg for Xbox CM and nobody has responded to me except 1 person but they were full.

This game.

Matt Frost

Have 2 of those. Are they recomended? Or can i just leave them in the vault

Vault it is for that one. I break any like this I get on sight, there are much better heavy weapons out there (Quillim for example, or the one from IB, or the one from Osiris)

So there isn't Iron Banner today?

Last night I went on a 20 win streak in Trials with my buddies for the Scarab emblem but it didn't drop. I got the sun of osiris, the rare emblem from year 1 trials. *Sigh*

Ghazi

Since 10:53am (it's currently 12:21pm), I've been messaging people on lfg for Xbox CM and nobody has responded to me except 1 person but they were full.

This game.

The struggle. Yet another exclusive snatched up by Sony and Bungie's greed, an active LFG playerbase.

I also just realized that I met some people on LFG who know Todd awhile back.

Axoman

so he get's an invite and I don't? o_O

HM - Suggested LL is 300 I believe, I have no problem with you joining if we get a group together.

I didn't see your post yet when I replied.

If you want in, we should be able to accommodate both of you. Start time might be late for you though, probably about 9:30-10PM your time.

I have 4 confirmed, one being your best friend Ryoga! :)

This game.

Not home tonight but I'm up for HM challenge on Xbox around this time tomorrow if you end up still looking.

316/318 Warlock depending on gear.

WipedOut

If you want in, we should be able to accommodate both of you. Start time might be late for you though, probably about 9:30-10PM your time.

That's not too late, I'll jump on if you need help. Hi Ryoga! ;)

In my casual Destiny PvP times I have disliked among other things Thorn users and Blink-Shotgunners, but the ones who get heavy ammo and then camp with their Machine Gun as long as humanly possible have really started to stand out recently.

In my casual Destiny PvP times I have disliked among other things Thorn users and Blink-Shotgunners, but the ones who get heavy ammo and then camp with their Machine Gun as long as humanly possible have really started to stand out recently.

>.>

<.<

*ahem* yeah, umm... I hate that too....

>.>

<.<

WavyStretch

Neo Member
Vault it is for that one. I break any like this I get on sight, there are much better heavy weapons out there (Quillim for example, or the one from IB, or the one from Osiris)

So wrong. Barons with Aggressive Ballistics has the fastest time to kill of any machine gun in Crucible, it kills in 5 rounds, only 3 of which need to be crits on low armour targets, and you get 70 rounds from heavy drop, it also has high base stats across everything. The strike exclusive weapons are all excellent and near the top of their respective weapon types, most have better base and hidden stats than their normal equivalent weapons. IB HMG is crippled by reserve ammo, trials one is comfortably outclassed by Ruin Wake.

Ghazi

Wow, I don't remember G&H being this bad, how much closer does the rocket need to be than those last two for it to proc?

HugeBeautifulAndeancat.gif

Todd is famous.

That's actually what got me interested in Trials, despite this ominous opening.

Lol, sure. I meant actually friends with him, though.

aarcane

Thanks for the nightfalls to Xplicit and Ji66a-Man!

Found a Baron's Ambition at the postmaster when I got back to the tower.

Matt Frost

So wrong. Barons with Aggressive Ballistics has the fastest time to kill of any machine gun in Crucible, it kills in 5 rounds, only 3 of which need to be crits on low armour targets, and you get 70 rounds from heavy drop, it also has high base stats across everything. The strike exclusive weapons are all excellent and near the top of their respective weapon types, most have better base and hidden stats than their normal equivalent weapons. IB HMG is crippled by reserve ammo, trials one is comfortably outclassed by Ruin Wake.

So wrong. My experience is the complete opposite

It's a Heavy machine gun TTK doesn't really come into it. I'd rather use the raid one as it has cocoon and army of one

Iceman829

You might be able to bum our cp. Send us a message when you get on

Top Bottom