• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

if this BWU doesn't give us something new in the next ~2 weeks.. man I don't know guys.

It will be another event followed by another event followed by yet another event until the next full release of Destiny.

I've already made the switch to other games. I'm done doing NF. Shaxx Bounties are a joke. I do the weekly raid CM with my crew and a few trials runs here and there.

Frenden

Banned
Re: Jade Rabbit, I have a Last Extremity with Torch, Handlaid, and Third Eye and love it. Even more than the Cocytus rolls from the Gunsmith.

LE seems to have consistent hipfire at close range way more than any other high impact scout I've used. It makes up for the low AA (and Torch sights add AA too).

SnakeEyes

Banned
A bit belated, but thanks to that pizza-lovin' Nami, the_id, and co. for the KF HM run. Good to learn the strategy for Golgy CM and I'll be up for raiding with you lads whenever you need it :)

Namikaze1

A bit belated, but thanks to that pizza-lovin' Nami, the_id, and co. for the KF HM run. Good to learn the strategy for Golgy CM and I'll be up for raiding with you lads whenever you need it :)

images

You also learned how to cheese the Totems. :p

Thanks for the Golgi CMs everybody. Grave now has two 319s and a 318 character. If his Warlock gets a 320 helmet next week they'll all be 319.

Sadly the class items are holding him back from 320, plus still stuck with a 319 Ghost. Seems unlikely he'll hit 320 anytime soon but I can say the same for my own characters that have raided 3x every week of TTK. Womp womp.

Maybe I'll call the next OT "320 Doesn't Matter" or something.

Thanks for the Golgi CMs everybody. Grave now has two 319s and a 318 character. If his Warlock gets a 320 helmet next week they'll all be 319.

Sadly the class items are holding him back from 320, plus still stuck with a 319 Ghost. Seems unlikely he'll hit 320 anytime soon but I can say the same for my own characters that have raided 3x every week of TTK. Womp womp.

Maybe I'll call the next OT "320 Doesn't Matter" or something.

It really doesn't. But we all want it.

Mindlog

Still a bit rusty, but Nightfall was surprisingly easy this week. Bad Juju just like old times. My deaths were all largely to Grounded. Even the one Titan Skating while carrying the Relic. I crashed into the arc stream in front of me and killed myself.

Really wish this game had giftable loot. Got my 6th or so Thunderlord and would have happily given it up. Definitely don't need more shards and I'm done infusing. I don't play enough anymore to care about infusing. Just like to dabble occasionally.

Thanks for the Nightfalls to all involved.

It really doesn't. But we all want it.

Yeah, exactly. There's nothing else to "progress" so might as well hope for it.

The beauty of the current title is that it stays relevant over the course of a 6 week OT. It's gonna be hard to keep thinking of titles over the next 8 months that'll each be appropriate for that long.

August: one month to go for Destiny 2, this game is finally dead.

I have some bad news for you.....

Got a Suros Regime from the raid chest. Is it any good? Also, how about the Zhalo Supercell?

Suros is OP as hell

**checks calendar**

**realizes it's not October 2014**

Nevermind. It sucks. Zhalo is decent though. Fun for PvE.

Top Bottom