• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Yeah, exactly. There's nothing else to "progress" so might as well hope for it.

The beauty of the current title is that it stays relevant over the course of a 6 week OT. It's gonna be hard to keep thinking of titles over the next 8 months that'll each be appropriate for that long.

Depending on what Bungie tells us on Thursday, you may only have to come up with a couple of thread titles between now and then.

I have a feeling Bungie is going to let Destiny die in order to build anticipation for Destiny 2. This industry has had too much success when launching sequels. Letting Destiny die away would probably remove the bad taste in many people's mouths, allow the hype cycle to take over and build up a huge launch day for the sequel.

But I am still hoping they think about those of us who think of Destiny as more of an MMO. I would love an expansion in the spring...

Insaniac

just got the CP from knight, guess I'll hang around if a group gets going

edit: i'm hanging out at Totem CP join on TheLintendo we'll see if i we can get a group going

Woah.

For the three people around here who care about this: Thorn has been banned from sweats/future tourneys. All hail our new sweaty overlord, TLW.

Mindlog

Woah.

For the three people around here who care about this: Thorn has been banned from sweats/future tourneys. All hail our new sweaty overlord, TLW.
They should really go ahead and ban TLW too because that popping that was once awesome will become just as tedious.

Woah.

That's actually interesting. I love how the meta evolves even without input from Bungie.

Thorn has always been an annoying gun to play against.

SharkJAW

Is 287 light too low? I'd like to do the nightfall, but I'm relatively new to the TTK stuff. Also, if my level isn't a liability, would anybody be down to run the nightfall?

Woah.

They should really go ahead and ban TLW too because that popping that was once awesome will become just as tedious.

Thorn was too OP still. Nah, banning TLW would then make shotgunners rule because there would be no counter. The next set of sweats should be more fun to watch.

3X Golgoroth CM

All I needed was 1 320 chest to take my Warlock from 319 to 320. Did I get it? Nope.

Big shoutouts to my reset crew, Rene, Turtle, Messi, Chrome, and Sushi. Still going strong and still having a blast everytime we play together.

3X Golgoroth CM

All I needed was 1 320 chest to take my Warlock from 319 to 320. Did I get it? Nope.

Big shoutouts to my reset crew, Rene, Turtle, Messi, Chrome, and Sushi. Still going strong and still having a blast everytime we play together.
tumblr_lk0evyUrsO1qjpza4o1_500.gif

Woah.

I don't care about sweaty tournaments, but maybe if Thorn is gone I might begin to be interested. Not very interesting to watch everyone use Thorn.

The beauty of the current title is that it stays relevant over the course of a 6 week OT. It's gonna be hard to keep thinking of titles over the next 8 months that'll each be appropriate for that long.

The longer the OT goes the more appropriate the title really.

I am one of the three people that care, Thorn was so boring in tournaments.

Finally got a Twilight Garrison on the bone. Just need Xur to sell it this weekend to complete the PS4 exotic collection.

He won't. Your Destiny is
Alpha-poopi

Thanks for the Golgi CMs everybody. Grave now has two 319s and a 318 character. If his Warlock gets a 320 helmet next week they'll all be 319.

Sadly the class items are holding him back from 320, plus still stuck with a 319 Ghost. Seems unlikely he'll hit 320 anytime soon but I can say the same for my own characters that have raided 3x every week of TTK. Womp womp.

Maybe I'll call the next OT "320 Doesn't Matter" or something.

OT 39 should be #forever319. Just like OT 29.

Jafku

I'm going to need to know when SRL comes back so I can try and farm for a 320 Class item. That's about the only thing holding me back

NastyBook

Good God, randoms are fucking morons. There's really no reason to pound your head against a wall trying to PTO Zone Control with them. It's just too much stupid to deal with. Not worth the measly Legendary Marks you get for it.

EDIT: Every game I jumped in to had the team I got put on losing terribly. Okay, not every game. ONE game was a fresh Combined Match.

Goodnight, everybody!

Top Bottom