• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Ghazi

I miss Suros Regime. One day auto rifles will shine again.
I still think that pre-nerf Red Death was better than the SUROS, maybe I've forgotten how good it was. Last patch Red Death was one of my favorite guns in any game recently, the thing just dominated. There isn't any feeling like coming on top in a gunfight and being ready for the next guy.

jschreier

I'm gonna be vague until I can confirm this -- sorry! -- but I hear Bungie has made some big changes to what they previously had planned for this year. Very curious as to what they'll say in the next update.

Jafku

I'm gonna be vague until I can confirm this -- sorry! -- but I hear Bungie has made some big changes to what they previously had planned for this year. Very curious as to what they'll say in the next update.

Why are you doing this to us the day before the bwu? Jason please

Why are you doing this to us the day before the bwu? Jason please
You will get hyped and then put down like old yeller.

Replace anime with Destiny and Bungie for Hayao
570.gif

That's good news. I hope they have dialed down the whole event and micro-transaction mindset, and moved on to dropping more meaningful and interesting content for the dwindling player base.

I don't believe it! That would mean Bungie is listening. We all know Bungie cut off their ears in the quest for power!

jschreier

Jason, you've definitely been trained in the dark arts of Bungie PR.

OT 39: clan-destin-y
RUDE. Actually, I'm not sure that this is going to be a good change from a hardcore player's perspective? But I hate this sort of vague teasing shit so I'm gonna try to confirm what I've heard and find out more before I say anything else.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Well thanks, so we'll have to wait at least 2 weeks to hear anything remotely related to these changes.

RUDE. Actually, I'm not sure that this is going to be a good change from a hardcore player's perspective? But I hate this sort of vague teasing shit so I'm gonna try to confirm what I've heard and find out more before I say anything else.
Please provide us with whatever information you do have confirmed. The hardcore player community (i.e. GAF) is dying a slow death due to no new content and no new news :(

Pack it up guys. /s

Jokes aside. Keep up the sneaking around and getting those scopes!

tumblr_m8nvgdoOYG1rn26s1.gif
favorite kotaku writer!
Covering Destiny and The Legend of Heroes series :3

The1Ski

Press sneak fuck

J/k. I don't even know you!

I knew it! In Bungies quest for power, they will do anything to achieve their conquests!

RUDE. Actually, I'm not sure that this is going to be a good change from a hardcore player's perspective? But I hateLOVE this sort of vague teasing shit so I'm gonna try to confirm what I've heard and find out more before I say anything else.

Well that's good because there are only 0.04% hardcore players left.

Also ftfy.

Well that's good because there are only 0.04% hardcore players left.

Also ftfy.

If it's an adventure mode like Diablo 3, where you enter a 'server' and random missions pop up while you're in the game world that you can seamlessly transition into, with better loot, I would be ok with that casualization of the game.

But srsly Bungie the hardcore is the only players who care about you.

todd360

Jason, I've been playing trails fc on my vita every day. I'm level 15 now. I ended up buying it for vita since I never felt like starting up the pc version and connecting controllers and stuff. I'm lazy.

Also we are disguising our avatars for the future division beta thread. So put a beanie on.

jschreier

Jason, I've been playing trails fc on my vita every day. I'm level 15 now. I ended up buying it for vita since I never felt like starting up the pc version and connecting controllers and stuff. I'm lazy.
Hell yes. And when you're done with FC and SC you've got Cold Steel waiting for you too

darknil

I entered lurking for anyone giving Golgi CP and I find Jason with the teasing. Please tell us, this thread is so dead we won't tell anyone :p

PS: would love for the CPs anyway.

Edit: wow, can I take it too?

maomaoIYP

BWU will probably tell us that for the next IB we will be able to get the PS exclusive gauntlets/chests/boots.

And then when IB rolls in we'll see the exclusive class items for sale, and no one else but Ruthless and Kadey will have gotten the exclusive armor pieces from drops.

In all seriousness I hope they'll announce unlocking of the remaining exotics, because god knows they need to give us something.

Fantastic news. Hopefully we will get hype again soon.
NOT HOLDING MAH BREATH

Top Bottom