• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Kilau

The ghost shell has always dropped at 310-320 power after rank 5, and Bungie has never admitted it in a BWU or anywhere else. It just happens.

Ah, thanks. I guess I am in for another run for that last damn point.

EDIT: Top of the page, hype

Bungie needs to make the 320 ghosts drop like candy for making us suffer through IB rift

who said that Deej wasn't in charge of what we get in game content:

JfsBCah.png

Kappa

if that isn't antagonistic, coupled with the comment about his boss having 19million weapons parts, I don't know what is. *smh*

see what I did there?

No mention of the shitty drop rate from the last IB. Let's hope it's more like the last time they switched modes (clash).

Although the post game drops this time around are pretty underwhelming. All I really care about is getting to rank 3 to buy the exlusive class items.

0cr7uCR.gif

A one week PVP event and Rift Iron Banner. Need more content Bungie. First wave of 2016 games are going to hit real soon.

Hopping on for that Hunter Cloak tho

I'm seriously lost with Destiny lately. year 1 was something special. The most fun I have EVER had with a game.

I wish they would have just gone with DLC updates like year 1.

crimson doubles will have loot and masks (again with the masks)

Theorry

Not sure why everyone is so let down with this BWU. Didnt say in the BWU before that the first one in 2016 would not be special?

This is what bothers me. It's quite clear that they've changed the way they are putting out content to not just include, but prioritize, MTs.

I really wonder when (if?) we will get any new content that is not centered around microtransactions. IB is really it at this point.

Yeah I'm real curious as well. I have no problem with cosmetic microtransactions. Initially we were led to believe to some degree between Bungie's comments and Kotaku articles that these microtransactions would fuel content, but I think that dream is dead since we now will have had 3 microtransaction-laden events after the Crimson stuff without being given new content. I'd be fine with events and content being given to us, but only getting events is a real disappointment.

We paid good money for this game and continue to get shafted.

Your dollars-per-hour in Destiny is probably lower than any game you've played in your life.

"The next OT will be the Division!" posts are tedious already. Remember when Fallout 4 came out and "killed" Destiny? Or Battlefront?

People will burn through all the content in the Division in two to three weeks, then have to figure out what to do with themselves again.

Well... I've always said that I can't handle a dominate video game and going to the gym regularly at the same time.

So it looks like I'm going to be getting very healthy over this year. Will take before pictures soon, and share after pictures before "Destiny 2" comes out.

flkraven

Man.MTs were supposed to fund new content. Turns out that new content is based around selling more MTs.

So happy that this year we got a week of trick or treat, masks, and valentine's day instead of new story content, new raid, and waiting on the next Dlc. So much better...

edukate

i just don't understand why demotions haven't occurred. Or certain folk at Bungie haven't been alleviated of their 'creative' duties. All I can think of is that favors are owed and/or someone's uncle is a high exec in Activision making things difficult. It definitely isn't a resources issue because they have tons of money to play with...

Shake the shit up-- it isn't working! What the hell is going on in Bungie?

SnakeEyes

Banned
I bet The Division doesn't even last a month before people get bored.
I could understand if you were playing it solo, but with the sheer number of people in this thread alone abandoning Destiny for the Division, I think you'll get getting more than a month out of it.

Oh brother with the Division.

Yeah I feel like people are getting overhyped and are going to be letdown. It looks okay, but not great. We'll see after the beta but right now it just looks like lots of sitting behind walls and shooting dudes way more than you should have to.

th3dude

Well, I went into that update knowing I wouldn't be overwhelmed, but I was hoping to be at least whelmed. I'm not one to complain about the weekly update, but after the quiet several weeks I hoped for more. Silly me.

- 1 week event with 2v2? No thanks
- Come back next week for more info. Heard that before
- Iron Banana Rift? OMG NO. I won't be touching that with a 10 foot pole. I hate rift with a passion. Though I wouldn't mind having that scout rifle.

Top Bottom