• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

spyder_ur

Yeah, that's about what I expected. The Valentine's Day event sounds super lame.

And isn't Doubles already in the game, or am I wrong?

Oh well, I'll play some IB.

IgMyx.gif

Just read the BWU. Wishing they would have something PVE related and not another PVP event. But what did I learn? Dreams don't come true.

I'll just wait until next week to see with Crimson Doubles brings to the table but I won't hold my breath.

Rift Iron Banner? Screw that. I'm just going to hang back and play defense...

Not a good first step in 2016 Destiny..

Frenden

Banned
AND...you get to play Rift for your Hunter cloak now buddy. RIP.

Dude. Not sure I will bother. Last time I grinded Banner at night solo. Matchmaking tended to put me on a team of randoms versus a premade and it made winning Control awful. Especially with their skill based matchmaking that seems to think one above average player can carry five drooling idiots.

Getting matched with blueberries against a premade in Rift will be impossible.

That is seriously disappointing. Can't help it if they need more time but my expectation was that we would be getting Destiny 2 this year so this severely changes how i look at the future of Destiny. Its lookin grim. They better fucking deliver on Destiny 2.

Bungie steadfastly refuses to set or manage expectations. Biggest failing of their Community team. They don't even say Iron Banner is monthly. Easy gimme stuff to help the community. Some wild eyed people are expecting Destiny 2 to be next gen only, 60 fps with 60,000 vault slots, etc.

Almost all of Destiny's problems have been Bungie shooting itself in the foot. If there is indeed no sequel this fall, and Bungie waits forever to tell us, it will indeed sting.

Also, please bear in mind, these are just unconfirmed rumors at present.

Namikaze1

Doing Crimson Doubles just once to get the grimoire card that comes with it and that's it.

Also, what's this about no Destiny 2 this year?

At this point they need a big free or very inexpensive content drop to garner some goodwill. At this point we haven't seen the shit ton they are making on microtransactions go to anything other than some random week long times where the tower is a different color.

E92 M3

La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da
La da da da dee da
La da da dee da da da da da

Be my lover
Wanna be me lover
Looking back on all the time we spent together
You oughta know right now if you wanna be my lover
Wanna be my lover
Go ahead and take your time, boy you gotta feel secure
Before I make you mine, baby, you have to be sure
You wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover

La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da
La da da da dee da

edukate

And it was on this day that Bungie shat the bed- again...

OT 39: the division

I'll see you guys and gals in May/ June whenever Bungie decides to provide some real goddamn content for their game.

This is inexcusable. Honestly, don't support or defend mediocrity, and what appears to be borderline nepotism. We paid good money for this game and continue to get shafted.

Toki767

I'm surprised that so many of you are against Rift. I really thought my experiences with the mode were unique. Good to know.

The only time I ever played Rift was to do the Shaxx bounties associated with it. I've already had enough of that mode.

IB should just stick to Control. It's the most tried and true mode for it.

La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da
La da da da dee da

Be my lover
Wanna be me lover
Looking back on all the time we spent together
You oughta know right now if you wanna be my lover
Wanna be my lover
Go ahead and take your time, boy you gotta feel secure
Before I make you mine, baby, you have to be sure
You wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover, wanna be my lover

La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da da da da
La da da dee da
La da da da dee da

This guy...love it.

NeOak

"Bungie confirmed that skill based matchmaking was implemented in all playlists as of December."

I knew it.

Except in Trials Y2. That has been since it started. But then again, the guy who designed it is an asssalty about people going to the lighthouse, so he forced the game to match you based on cards. With people from the other side of the planet. That have 900ms ping.

spyder_ur

We would cone back just as hard if they added content instead of events though, and would have more to do in the meantime between the next bit of stuff. It's all about the microtransactions. The events are all designed in a way to fuel microtransactions but it's okay because it funds more useless events. Sigh.

This is what bothers me. It's quite clear that they've changed the way they are putting out content to not just include, but prioritize, MTs.

I really wonder when (if?) we will get any new content that is not centered around microtransactions. IB is really it at this point.

Top Bottom