• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Theorry

Same here. The idea that some people are hoping or wishing for Destiny 2 to be a 2016 release is fucking insane to me.

Especially when you think about how Halo 2 was supposed to be released 2 years apart from Combat Evolved and came back from E3 2003 completely devastated because they had a burning car crash on their hands that in no way could make a Fall 2003 release.

Give them all the time they need with the sequel, there's so many other awesome games coming out this year.

That skill based matchmaking though...

Jup let them take time. Destiny 1 is a big part of my gaming these last 1.5 years but its drying out. Wich is fine. I never played a game so much in 1.5 and had such much fun. But a break is nice and totally fine. Sure i will play Destiny sometimes these coming months. Its still a great game and the gameplay is something else. But not so much as i did.

Namikaze1

These "No Destiny 2 this year" rumors...

A part of me wants it to be true just so I have one less game to buy this year.

Another part of me wants it to release this year because this game is in need of new content.

We need to collectively find a friend who is beyond terrible at PvP to be our Fireteam leader. Preferably with a redbar connection.

These people will not last long as we eventually increase their trueskill through wins to the point that they get wrecked every time they solo queue. It would be a short but intense life span.

E92 M3

100% we will have some major content this Fall. I'll be happy with another TTK expansion. TTK was really good, but we need better end-game.

phen0m24

Dear Rob and Mrs. Rob:

So they're saying that skill based mm is a problem. But does it only count ft leader? If so, we should advertise. We could be in demand for IB teams, for ToO squads.

We are awesome! Or not. :p

We need to collectively find a friend who is beyond terrible at PvP to be our Fireteam leader. Preferably with a redbar connection.

Dear Frenden

My services are available

Aye that BWU lmao.

I was sorta hyped when I knew I shouldn't be because I knew Bungie would burn us but this hurts.

and common Bungie, IB Rift? Who wants that at all!? I swear, Bungie is just trolling us now.

Edit: No Destiny 2 this year doesn't surprise me at all. I think Bungie could reveal something at E3 but for a 2017 release.

ocean

Banned
I'm pretty bad now that TLW isn't broken. Use my low ELO and Caribbean internet connection, Frenden. Let's be Defender shotgun scumbags.

Deej is first and foremost a PR guy, and that's fine, but his job title also says that he's the voice of Bungie to the community. That's the problem right there, I think. He's good when he's scripted or talking to journalists, but when he's interacting with the community he comes off as unequipped. In fact, sometimes he often comes off as condescending.

I understand that not every week can showcase a massive BWU, but make it worth reading. Kor of Memory mentioned that they'd like to see more stats, and I agree. They're sitting on a trove of information that would make good filler, but it's virtually unused. On top of that, they could do random giveaways or contests during the weeks that information is sparse. Let us design some new shaders and emblems.

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online for a little over a week now, so I'm trying to drink in as much information that I can about the game. Their team of Community Managers run a bi-monthly video called ESO Live. Throughout the show they do giveaways in the chat, they interview PvP designers and other members of the team. Heck, on their forums they had an Ask Us Anything thread and they answered a bunch of those questions on the show. They're not great on camera, but they care about the community.

Yep. Right here.

Bungie. Just talk to us. Tell us what is happening so we can be excited. We have NOTHING to look forward to.

This place got so toxic. Some of the crap spewed by some of you is unbelievable. Take a break, go play another game. Stop bashing a developer for everything they do and everything they don't do. No, bungie isn't evil and out to ruin your fun. No, they're not purposely ignoring you and the community. Grow up.

Sleeper Stimulant Buff of 2016

PvP fixes are much needed. They're obviously fixing what people play most now a days. Content wise, they're not going to say crap for a while. Probably working on the next big September expansion.

Lnkn52

Going single on crimson double would probably look like a blind date
c32e3b684c71abc5b51dbbf1857c.jpg

Fig, I'm disappointed. How have you not play any of the Zelda games yet? How?

Zelda is one of the most overrated series ever

I'm with Fig, I've never played a Zelda game. The one time I tried my cousin kept hogging the controller to show me how cool light arrows are. Do you know how cool they were? Not at all.

Namikaze1

Zelda is one of the most overrated series ever

I'm with Fig, I've never played a Zelda game. The one time I tried my cousin kept hogging the controller to show me how cool light arrows are. Do you know how cool they were? Not at all.
You're dead to me. Leave your gamer card on the table on your way out.

Jafku

Thanks for the smooth runs everybody. Sadly only my Titan got a light level increase. Two characters at 319 amd 1 at 318. #Forever319

GunnerZ

This place got so toxic. Some of the crap spewed by some of you is unbelievable. Take a break, go play another game. Stop bashing a developer for everything they do and everything they don't do. No, bungie isn't evil and out to ruin your fun. No, they're not purposely ignoring you and the community. Grow up.
Couldn't have said it any better my self. 👍👍

SonComet

Dear Rob and Mrs. Rob:

So they're saying that skill based mm is a problem. But does it only count ft leader? If so, we should advertise. We could be in demand for IB teams, for ToO squads.

We are awesome! Or not. :p
I don't think it works in trials at least. I tried running it late last year with 2 friends I went flawless with multiple times in year one. They made me leader since I am by far the worst. it didn't seem to help except for maybe the first match.

Liamc723

I'm starting to worry about the future of this franchise following that BWU and year 2 so far in general. I don't want to go through these huge content droughts every single year where I'm left with nothing to do in the game.

The less I say about the Valentines event the better. These events are pathetic and a waste of my time. Festival Of The Lost was boring after a day and besides the new PvP mode, I fully expect the same thing to happen next month too.

todd360

My significant other is going to Vegas for a Bachelorette party. I'll be lonely and will be looking for a partner.

I like long walks on the beach, love a good cheeseburger and love love love comedy movies.

lol. *swipes left*

Ok, but your girlfriend has to be the one playing.

Someone needs to add the V in your name.

lol
Pfft. I paid him double what you paid .

My student loans will be paid off in no time at this rate!

SheHateMe

Money? Wait, you guys paid him in cash? I thought it was cookies! I gave him all the cookies I had! Dammit! Those were good cookies!

*wipes crumbs off of shirt* Wait, these were your cookies? He told me they were an exotic drop from Crota; that's why he called them Crota's Cookies!

Dammit, Todd!

Extremely soured on what they put out. I'm playing less and less. I hop on for trials with buddies now and that's it.

Idgaf about light level 320. I'm fine with 318. I can't grind the same raid non stop on 3 characters, doing 100% pointless nightfalls, and have no other content.

The game HAS NOTHING for players who are above 315 light and have the majority or all of exotics they wanted.

I'm glad the Division is around the corner. That can hold me over along with other games until Bungo gets their head out of their asses. :/

Top Bottom