• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

maomaoIYP

LOL fucking IB rift. Solo queuing this is going to fucking hurt like hell. Especially since it's my highest ELO 6v6 gametype, despite my intense hate for it.

Namikaze1

*wipes crumbs off of shirt* Wait, these were your cookies? He told me they were an exotic drop from Crota; that's why he called them Crota's Cookies!

Dammit, Todd!
;___;
I baked those cookies...

...well, at least you watched it once. This damn commercial showed up almost every commercial break during the Toonami block for what seemed like months.

Havent played any of the Zeldas in its entirety either, dont feel like im missing anything *thumbs up fig
You're dead to me as well. Just like Naruto.

todd360

Wait, is left bad?
Rip

Getting some strong yandere vibes over here.
AeLSXzp.jpg

*wipes crumbs off of shirt* Wait, these were your cookies? He told me they were an exotic drop from Crota; that's why he called them Crota's Cookies!

Dammit, Todd!

It's true! They are the Last Attack bonus drop!

What's it called when we were already low but then drop way lower.... it's not a sine wave anymore.

As always, let's try to not be too mean to either Bungie or each other during these perpetually trying times. I still have fun playing the game with you fine folks, like those 3 super smooth Daughters-Oryx clears we just did. Thanks everyone!

Zelda is one of the most overrated series ever

I've never played a Zelda game..

Seems legit.

Frenden

Banned
tripleWRECK comparing destiny to Advanced Warfare is kinda harsh tbh. No game should be considered that bad. :p

I'm glad the people most in Bungie's gaze aren't merely repeating the company line on this one.

The SBMM deceit (whether intentional or not, they denied it existed) and no concrete plan reveals are a big wet bummer.

WeTeHa

Any one up for HM Daughters and Oryx? I have the cp after golg, so there might be some jumping involved.
Lets say 5pm est

Pandora012
Boguester
Jakfu - PSN?
WeTeHa
meginyu
Glam

Thanks again for the run guys, finally cleared hard mode with you :). Got my platinum trophy/100% on TTK and a 319 shotgun from oryx. No drop from sisters though :/

I have golgo checkpoint if anyone wants to do it x3. PSN Clark_Kent

Anybody have a HM Golgi checkpoint I could snatch really quick?

I now pronounce you Guardian and Guardian. You may now join each other's fireteam.

Thanks again for the run guys, finally cleared hard mode with you :). Got my platinum trophy/100% on TTK and a 319 shotgun from oryx. No drop from sisters though :/

Woah, that was your first clear? You played great, never would have guessed. That's awesome, congrats!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This place got so toxic. Some of the crap spewed by some of you is unbelievable. Take a break, go play another game. Stop bashing a developer for everything they do and everything they don't do. No, bungie isn't evil and out to ruin your fun. No, they're not purposely ignoring you and the community. Grow up.

Just quoting this to move it to the current page.
So much of this thread is Chicken Little.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling"

"In worried about the future of this game"
Really? Because of a short essay? Worry all you want people.

Or

Find something else in your life that will make you happy and don't get so emotionally attached to the BWU.

E92 M3

I now pronounce you Guardian and Guardian. You may now join each other's fireteam.

Woah, that was your first clear? You played great, never would have guessed. That's awesome, congrats!

If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

So when are we getting a refreshed version of VoG and CE with challenge modes? Might as well bring up all Year 1 content seeing as we're going to have practically nothing new as far as Year 2 goes.

Namikaze1

So when are we getting a refreshed version of VoG and CE with challenge modes? Might as well bring up all Year 1 content seeing as we're going to have practically nothing new as far as Year 2 goes.
Some will tell you it's a waste of resources and whatnot but I think they should just do it. Would love to do a 310LL recommended VoG even if it doesn't drop loot above 200LL.

But I love you too bruh. I can't fight my DGAF friends.
Too. Much. Love.

Must. Resist.

Must. Fight. For. Todd.

I-i can't do it! Too much bromancing!

Here's some good news: GraveRobber is only 14 total light away from having all three characters at 320.

...but that 14 light is spread across 7 required items... whoops, this was supposed to be a happy post. Umm, gimme a minute. I'll think of something.

E92 M3

Here's some good news: GraveRobber is only 14 total light away from having all three characters at 320.

...but that 14 light is spread across 7 required items... whoops, this was supposed to be a happy post. Umm, gimme a minute. I'll think of something.

You are a Saint

Some will tell you it's a waste of resources and whatnot but I think they should just do it. Would love to do a 310LL recommended VoG even if it doesn't drop loot above 200LL.
I mean, at this point most of what they're doing is considered a waste. No one really cares about Crimson doubles or putting rose petals all over the tower for Valentine's day. They need to focus on something substantial.

Just quoting this to move it to the current page.
So much of this thread is Chicken Little.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling"

"In worried about the future of this game"
Really? Because of a short essay? Worry all you want people.

Or

Find something else in your life that will make you happy and don't get so emotionally attached to the BWU.

If you think people are worried on the future of the game because of this short essay then you haven't been paying attention.

Also im pretty sure most people here knows how to compartmentalize things so when it comes to Destiny they are "sad"/frustrated/disappointed but are pretty happy people in life in general (or not and that may have nothing do with Destiny).

Also nice job quoting that post above only for you to proceed to post this condescending bullshit, good shit 👍

You're supposed to leave something for him to do when he comes back :p

Namikaze1

I mean, at this point most of what they're doing is considered a waste. No one really cares about Crimson doubles or putting rose petals all over the tower for Valentine's day. They need to focus on something substantial.
I'm lowering my expectations for this "big" thing they're doing after the Crimson Doubles event. I am hoping it will drop in April because if it turns out to be nothing worth my time like I am expecting it to be, I at least have Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 to keep me busy for a long while.

I'm lowering my expectations for this "big" thing they're doing after the Crimson Doubles event. I am hoping it will drop in April because if it turns out to be nothing worth my time like I am expecting it to be, I at least have Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 to keep me busy for a long while.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as the "big" thing goes, all they've said is that it's the largest drop since TTK. That includes FotL and SRL, neither of which are that "large" leaving the door open for even more disappointment.

Top Bottom