• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Frenden

Banned
I hate you both
I don't
for making me think it'll be

Sparrow racing with masks

You wish. Our inventories will be stuffed with consumable chocolates and candy hearts. They will be ammo synths, but exist solely for a single in-fiction joke and to take up an additional slot in your inventory.

Cupid's arrows will be used to enter into Crimson Doubles matches. They are awarded only with losses. After the event, Bungie will admit the drop rate was accidentally set too low. Many players will have quit the activity in frustration in the interim.

His and her love themed shaders and emotes will be random bagged and sold like packs of Hearthstone cards for silver.

If you want to keep track of your Doubles performance, Bungie will have both a book and a bridge to sell you...

CLBridges

IB Rift, Valentines event in doubles...who asked for this lol? Oh well, guess Rift isn't that bad but it's gonna be hell during IB because I'm usually solo. Good thing I'm starting a job this upcoming week, less time to be frustrated with Bungie haha.

WipedOut

It was great to run a VoG again. Amazing that vault is still the best raid. All those orbs at confluxes. Felt like mayhem VoG. Constant supers.

0-6 in exotic chances between VoG and Crota though, would have been great if a Gjallarhorn dropped lol.

Frenden

Banned
Tell me more about this bridge...

latest

We will have more to announce about upcoming live events in the weeks leading up to Crimson Doubles.

E92 M3

It was great to run a VoG again. Amazing that vault is still the best raid. All those orbs at confluxes. Felt like mayhem VoG. Constant supers.

0-6 in exotic chances between VoG and Crota though, would have been great if a Gjallarhorn dropped lol.

Dat PSN RNG

Raven117

Regardless, I would be very surprised if we got anything but another "taken King" type expansion this year.

Destiny 2 2017 September no last gen support. That's my guess!

On the positive side, the unwanted, increased exposure is leading to a post with more info.

There were, like, four Reddit threads all vying for karma within fifteen minutes. We are public as fuck here.

Bound to happen unfortunately :/ Hopefully it doesn't stop Jason posting like it did with Luke.

phen0m24

Ugh man I feel bad. Who wants to kill the daughters and oryx in about half an hour.
Wai feel bad?

Twilight's long post with Luke's reply about stuff missing from Destiny ended up on GameSpot and Yahoo.

Jason knows twitter is open and public and searchable. Plus it wasn't like he posted anything earth shattering. If the game were to come out I would think he'd be glad to be proven wrong. But it won't. :)

jschreier

Don't feel bad LT it's no big deal. Kirk and I are out right now with some ppl laughing about it. We'll discuss on the podcast/Kotaku tomorrow.

Top Bottom