• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Doing NF 3x

Just join

PSN DirtyAquaticApe

Edit: anyone????

You mean people don't want to do Undying Mind without a Burn and with Trickle, the anti-fun modifier? I mean, the stairs are built for chaining supers, so why wouldn't it be a blast to do it with no supers?! Ulgh. Bungie.

Maybe i'll do the for the rewards. Oh, a 293 ghost. No thanks.

Anyway, I got a 310 MIDA the other day. I like my purple full-auto scout with perfect balance more.

CWzXvAkXAAA5fWy.jpg:large

Rapid. Punchy. Relentless. SUROS.

WipedOut

You mean people don't want to do Undying Mind without a Burn and with Trickle, the anti-fun modifier? I mean, the stairs are built for chaining supers, so why wouldn't it be a blast to do it with no supers?! Ulgh. Bungie.

Anyway, I got a 310 MIDA the other day. I like my purple full-auto scout with perfect balance more.

I have to do it though. Most rewards for my new dude will be much appreciated, also need to do it for the refer a friend quest. It's not so bad hanging to the left side of the room and using the bubble.

But...I need more chances to get the tarentella!

Already through the first part solo

Just woke up. Is there a quest related to the 50th Fragment? Are 320 Ghosts dropping in Challenge Mode?

It's the Oryx challenge. That's how you get the last fragment. Sadly, you'll have to probably wait 2 weeks for it since it just reset today back to warpriest.

GhaleonEB

That same gun with full auto, and MIDA, are my two main weapons on my Hunter. It's a great gun, though I prefer the MIDA for the agility boost and active radar. Both feel great to fire.

Dave_6

I'm gonna have to run some NFs tonight just for the damn Fatebringer 2.0 :/ I've had just one drop so far and it's got shit perks.

I so need that gun in my life. We were just talking last night that no way would lost to light be back so soon. Well look at that!.

Haha yeah, I feel like someone from bungie was listening to our party chat and thought, let's give this xbox guy an early xmas present. He's going to bring more players to the dark side *cough* trance *cough*

XD

WipedOut

Haha yeah, I feel like someone from bungie was listening to our party chat and thought, let's give this xbox guy an early xmas present. He's going to bring more players to the dark side *cough* trance *cough*

XD

Yeah, Trancey poo, where are you? Come on over, it's fun here ;) I promise, we'll start slow, just one alt and only one alt, just to see how it feels.

Yeah, really not looking forward to running that mission on PS4, still don't have enough weapons, NF is going to be a pain. Still need to do a Complete Raid and NTTE Quest popped for me.

Yeah, Trancey poo, where are you? Come on over, it's fun here ;)

Yeah, really not looking forward to running that mission on PS4, still don't have enough weapons, NF is going to be a pain. Still need to do a Complete Raid and NTTE Quest popped for me.

Spindle isn't too bad, can be done with minutes to spare if you know what you're doing.

Once ch4fx is back we can get a VOG raid group going..

E92 M3

XD

Yeah, Trancey poo, where are you? Come on over, it's fun here ;) I promise, we'll start slow, just one alt and only one alt, just to see how it feels.

lol....this will lead to a dark, dark road. If I see TTK for 30 dollars, I am tempted to pick it up. Will just be so sad to not have any of my stuff.

WipedOut

Spindle isn't too bad, can be done with minutes to spare if you know what you're doing.

Once ch4fx is back we can get a VOG raid group going..

No, it's not too bad, the problem is I'm stuck with a crappy LMG and Sniper. Going to need a little carrying. At least I have decent primaries now.

lol....this will lead to a dark, dark road. If I see TTK for 30 dollars, I am tempted to pick it up. Will just be so sad to not have any of my stuff.

I'm sitting at 296 now with optimized gear. Jump on board we'll power level that dude up for you. Yeah it stinks but just think, you will have most of it all back in no time.

E92 M3

No, it's not too bad, the problem is I'm stuck with a crappy LMG and Sniper. Going to need a little carrying. At least I have decent primaries now.

I'm sitting at 296 now with optimized gear. Jump on board we'll power level that dude up for you. Yeah it stinks but just think, you will have most of it all back in no time.

Why can't I just pay to copy my account over.............argh

WipedOut

Why can't I just pay to copy my account over.............argh

That would be the most logical thing to do but nope. Oh well, it's been fun trying to get stuff again. Literally went in using treads upon stars and a 273 Sniper for the NM Oryx Challenge. Came out with a 310 Smite and 306 Doom. Scrubby Strikes taken to a new level.

Top Bottom