• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

JFry called it, and it happened. Goddamnit, you shitty lurkers.

Is nothing sacred?!
Nothing is. Just look at Hawaiian styled pizzas. Pineapple should never be on pizza!

I will fight all who disagrees! Y'all can meet me outside the Vault of Glass at noon eastern.

SRL 2
No Shooting: Just Sparrows
4w0SSoo.jpg

SpecX

Thank you Bungie, just as I expected. I had wishful thinking they would deliver something awesome, but fucking rift IB is the absolute worse they could do to is.

goonie

Hey, guys! So my group and I tried to do the Golgoroth challenge on hard last night, and we ended up not getting the chest. I tried googling what we did wrong, but couldn't find anything, so we're thinking it could be one of three things...

1. We didn't hold the gaze long enough before shifting it

2. Someone died before we killed Golgoroth

3. We haven't cleared the entire raid on hard (which maybe "unlocks" the challenge?)

Any insight would be appreciated!

LTWood12

I love how no one in that Reddit thread has a fucking clue, like Jason would just talk out of his ass, like he's just some random speculator.

todd360

You have Nami and Nami alone to blame for that, thank you!

I knew mah boi Ruthles would have my back :D

Ok, so this all nami's fault as per usual. Nami is a son of deej from the future, here to keep the interest in destiny during the down time. The downtime killed the game in the other timeline.

GhaleonEB

I think the Destiny 2 tweet has more to do with marketing framing than anything. A big fall expansion by any other name is still a big fall expansion, whether they call it "Destiny 2" or not.

I think the Destiny 2 tweet has more to do with marketing framing than anything. A big fall expansion by any other name is still a big fall expansion, whether they call it "Destiny 2" or not.
When I think Destiny 2. I think of the game rebuilt from the ground up. Pipe dream I know.

Fish on pizza is worse then pineapple.

Top Bottom