• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Xur:

Mk 44. Stand Asides
Sealed Ahamkara Grasps
The Ram
Exotic Chest
Legacy gauntlets

Edit: woah top of page. Gotta give it up to the king of year one.

giphy.gif

aarcane

IB Rift. Oh, joy.

As someone who mostly plays solo in crucible, this is going to be painful. I can see myself waiting to cash in five shame tokens for a while.

Never picked up the grasps so will grab them to finally give me a max Disc/Str Nightstalker and try for the Tarantella

IB Rift. Oh, joy.

As someone who mostly plays solo in crucible, this is going to be painful. I can see myself waiting to cash in five shame tokens for a while.

Just jump on a Gaf Train, I should imagine they'll be lots of them this time around

Well, I guess I'm going to bed then. Playing Destiny again today wasn't as weird as I thought it'd be. Probably because I didn't touch King's Fall lol. Goodnight, guys. Enjoy whatever you eat.

That disappearing sword though. Some things will never change. :p

Thanks for running with us tonight! Crota was meh but VoG is always a good time until Death died at confluxes. We would have done flawless no doubt if it wasn't for him ;)!

I was eating my breakfast. I died on purpose.

The 4am hunt for Twilight Garrison before work at 5:

1) Crest of Alpha Lupi
2) Armamentarium
3) Armamentarium
4) Alchemist Raiment
.... Move Strange Coins from other character over
5) Armamentarium
6) Twilight Garrison

Only took 114 strange coins to do it. (All engrams were bought one after the other was decoded too) Thanks smart loot!

Imagine a large, wind swept, rainy, hill.

At the bottom sits a luxurious tent, with the sounds and smells of a great feast seeping out, and gilded flags with stylistic V's snapping in the wind.

Sited nearby are a series of less glamorous, but functional tents, with slightly bruised and battered explorers scurrying messages between them...albeit maybe less of them, and less often, than there should be. There is one torn flag, bent in the wind, a fist clutching a lightning bolt.

Atop the hill sits a massive pile of gold, which is just sitting there for emperors taking, and he really wants to take it! All that's needed is for those pesky explorers to form up, get themselves up the hill and bring the gold down! The emperor is generous - they can have a share of the gold and even some juicy meat and sweet mead...

The explorers also want their share of the gold, (sometimes they even enjoy the odd hill-walk!) but they are tired, and sore from their last expedition. They just need a little time to recover, repair their equipment, and at the very least waterproof their damn maps! (Side note: they have had trouble with their maps in the past!)

To make matters worse the pile of gold is visibly dwindling, nearby villagers and tribes keep plucking out some of the best trinkets. There are also rumours of a raiding party, led by one who calls himself "The Great Divisor" (He likes to capitalise Himself). They are quietly moving from cover to cover, and aiming to take as much gold as their backpacks will allow.

So if you made it this far without throwing your hands up in horror at the shlock writing...what will happen?

Money talks so I think Bungie are already a reasonable way up some sort of hill, and will be bringing back some pot of gold in Fall 2016 - the feast needs more mead! How far up the hill they can get will depend upon how much they want to re-invest in their pipeline tools versus crunching out content with what they have.

Finally!
TROUT IT'S TARANTULA TIME LETS GO

Pics or it didn't happen.
Salty messages are soooo enjoyable

I'll probably make it to double figures in garrisons seeing as that's all I've gott from previous engrams. Are you staying up for Trials or shall we do it tomorrow morning?

I'm still amused about getting super angry hate mail after a salvage match from this guy and then rematching him and teabagging him with the rest of my team everytime we killed him. This led to even more salt, now directed at Vaal though. However he mentioned me in his post to Vaal so I'm pretty sure the dude wants me. Love has bloomed on the battlefield lol.

I'm still amused about getting super angry hate mail after a salvage match from this guy and then rematching him and teabagging him with the rest of my team everytime we killed him. This led to even more salt, now directed at Vaal though. However he mentioned me in his post to Vaal so I'm pretty sure the dude wants me. Love has bloomed on the battlefield lol.

You're gonna be his little
cuntscum
<3

Yes he did say this. And yes, I'm calling Sony.

A good 24 hours in destiny! I got my final exotic weapon (jade rabbit) from the raid chest, and got a twilight garrison (my last exotic armour piece) from my first engram from xur.

Not bad for a days rng.

A good 24 hours in destiny! I got my final exotic weapon (jade rabbit) from the raid chest, and got a twilight garrison (my last exotic armour piece) from my first engram from xur.

Not bad for a days rng.

Jade Rabbit.... &#2370;(&#666;&#820;&#822;&#823;&#769; .&#800; &#666;&#820;&#822;&#823;&#805;&#768; &#2370;) I need it to match the blue on my new twilight garrison

edit: I double posted. Someone please kill me.

Highwind

1 Armamentarium
3 Crest of Alpha Lupi (1 Hunter, 3 Titans)

I already had these. Even had an infusion food Armamentarium in my fault.

FUCKS SAKE, BUNGO! :mad:

2 engrams 2 Tarantellas so the quest is over but, like an idiot I had my light level at 309 so they're both 290. Also I have zero armour materials so can't reroll the grasps or infuse anything beyond the one step I did on both

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Reinstalled Destiny after a month and here's the result of first two exotic engrams. Man Bungie really wants me to play Destiny 24/7 haha.

Still kinda bummed that I missed the SRL. Hopefully it comes back or something.

And where's Irawr and Milkham?! Carry me naaooo.

CZUZf_6UMAE7Ypl.jpg:large

10 armor materials requirement for infusion and glass needles is ridiculously high, hope that gets address sooner than later or we get the option to buy AM similar to WP.

Glass needles are so dumb at times. Spent 6 GN on my ahamkara's spine trying to change from scout/sniper reload to hand cannon reload.

All 6 times, it remained unchanged to scout/sniper :(

Reinstalled Destiny after a month and here's the result of first two exotic engrams. Man Bungie really wants me to play Destiny 24/7 haha.

Still kinda bummed that I missed the SRL. Hopefully it comes back or something.

The less you play, the better the rewards. The more you play, worse the loot. Take a break, it's good.

Played VoG after a long time yesterday, got all 4 armor pieces in one run.
Two dragon's breaths from Crota.
Playing KF every week and getting crap loot.

10 armor materials requirement for infusion and glass needles is ridiculously high, hope that gets address sooner than later or we get the option to buy AM similar to WP.

Glass needles are so dumb at times. Spent 6 GN on my ahamkara's spine trying to change from scout/sniper reload to hand cannon reload.

All 6 times, it remained unchanged to scout/sniper :(

Just checked on Bungie Armoury and you can't get hand cannon reloader on the grasps so RIP them and all the materials I wasted trying to get it

HMD

The less you play, the better the rewards. The more you play, worse the loot. Take a break, it's good.

Played VoG after a long time yesterday, got all 4 armor pieces in one run.
Two dragon's breaths from Crota.
Playing KF every week and getting crap loot.

I noticed something like this when it comes to raid drops as well, but I found that simply skipping the raid for the first half of the week and playing it on weekends yields much better loot for some reason.

Just checked on Bungie Armoury and you can't get hand cannon reloader on the grasps so RIP them and all the materials I wasted trying to get it

Well that kind of makes sense, because the perk on grasps is automatic primary reload chance from melee damage.

Certain exotics have fixed perks so make sure you keep that in mind before you waste time and mats re-rolling.

I would have thought everybody had Twilight Garrisons (and Tarantellas) by now, via 3oC.
What's the situation with the Black Spindle ship? Still one shot per character and then gone forever?
Also, Rift for Iron Banner is terrible. I just want to shoot guys (in hopes of loot) via matchmaking and not worry about any trains, party chats, dunking, or drop-outs.

Top Bottom