• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Reinstalled Destiny after a month and here's the result of first two exotic engrams. Man Bungie really wants me to play Destiny 24/7 haha.

Still kinda bummed that I missed the SRL. Hopefully it comes back or something.

And where's Irawr and Milkham?! Carry me naaooo.

CZUZf_6UMAE7Ypl.jpg:large

Having a really hard time deciding between Division on PC or PS4. Whenever I play Destiny I wish I was using a mouse and controller. But I feel the player base will be substantially larger on PS4.

Sadly I don't think Division will work quite as well as Destiny does playing with people across the world. So playing the new D with the current DGAF crew might not work out so well :(

I can feel crucible being extremely annoying now full of titans thinking they are the masters of dodging using twilight garrison all over the map -_-

OT 39| Tainted Love

Pretty, pretty.... pretty good.

I've always said I prefer a positive title over a negative one but that negative ones are okay when they're funny and appropriate (I mean look at the current title). And let's be honest: it's real tough to say something nice about the game right now. I'll be impressed if anyone can think of a funny, fitting and positive title.

Ultimately I agree w Ocean when he said the list of all OT titles should function as a short-hand for the game's lifecycle. Read through the list to get an impression of where the community was at, what was happening. And that's what's happening now: we love the game, we've always loved the game, but we need some couples therapy. Oh yeah, and Crimson Doubles is a thing.

Yo, r/destinythegame is full of sodium right now.
KuGsj.gif

Just loaded the page and it's called "Rahool's Salt Emporium (AKA DestinyReddit)" lol.

The sliver of hope I took from the BWU is some adjustments of what "we call latency" and what "you might call lag".

I had the same reaction: mostly excited they finally mentioned the problem and want to improve it. But also confused why they phrased it in that silly way. Like... we know what latency is, they know what lag is. Just say it like you were talking to a normal person.

Ehh... it's just the salt talking but man, it's hard to fight the feeling of how out of touch they sound.

So, anyone looking to do some late night Lost to Light and carry me to a Spindle (tried a bunch the last time to no avail but now I have some raid weapons) like maybe around midnight EST? =)

I'm going to assume no. As such, does anyone have a rough guess on the frequency of the mission. Like is it every week and a half, two weeks, etc.

Thanks!

I had the same reaction: mostly excited they finally mentioned the problem and want to improve it. But also confused why they phrased it in that silly way. Like... we know what latency is, they know what lag is. Just say it like you were talking to a normal person.

Ehh... it's just the salt talking but man, it's hard to fight the feeling of how out of touch they sound.

Was i the only one that as soon as i read skill based matchmaking my brain instantly began to build fantasies that i was about to read that they were going back to connection based matchmaking for trials? Brain pls, reality was not so kind ( ._.)

That's the exact same thing Lars told Gala and I at Gamescom when we asked him about the IB lag. He said it was top priority and they were going to focus on getting it down.

That was 5.5 months ago.

So, anyone looking to do some late night Lost to Light and carry me to a Spindle (tried a bunch the last time to no avail but now I have some raid weapons) like maybe around midnight EST? =)

I'm going to assume no. As such, does anyone have a rough guess on the frequency of the mission. Like is it every week and a half, two weeks, etc.

Thanks!
prob be better to post closer to that time ;)

deviant1

Got this bullet hose from a Gunsmith rank up package. Never thought this archetype could be this much fun. Rangefinder and Braced Frame seem to compliment each other nicely here. Hot Swap is kinda worthless but might be ok for pvp stuff. Also, it has a mag size of 60, not 40 as indicated here.

24170396679_71e4b27cc0_b.jpg

I ended up with 3x 320 chests from Golg this week. Which exotic chest would you infuse up?

I'm thinking about armamentarium since I've been doing some PvP on my Titan lately. Or maybe Alchemists for more ammo?

I ended up with 3x 320 chests from Golg this week. Which exotic chest would you infuse up?

I'm thinking about armamentarium since I've been doing some PvP on my Titan lately. Or maybe Alchemists for more ammo?
Armamentarium. Lightning grenade is best grenade, always nice to have two. And you can make the suros rocket launchers give you four rockets with armamentarium and rocket boots.

Alpha lupi can be a good alternate choice if you play a lot of trials, but assuming my team already has fast revives covered, I'd rather use armamentarium there too.

Armamentarium. Lightning grenade is best grenade, always nice to have two. And you can make the suros rocket launchers give you four rockets with armamentarium and rocket boots.

Alpha lupi can be a good alternate choice if you play a lot of trials, but assuming my team already has fast revives covered, I'd rather use armamentarium there too.
Oh, nice. I assumed they were still bugged.

Edit: duh, it's a toggle perk =p

E92 M3

Woke up to 4 inches already, Dedstiny on the sexbox leveling and Witcher 3 for me

Everyone stay safe and warm

I'm in PA, so nothing yet. Witcher is something I also need to work on.

I have 2 on xbox, 2. I haven't done anything to earn any in over a month.

Thank you.

damnson.jpg I wish I could donate some

Spent all my coins not getting Twilight Garrison.

T___________T

How many lol?

Agent

I only had 43 strange coins as I haven't played Destiny much in the last week. Bought two chest engrams in hopes of a Twilight Garrison or ATS/8 Tarantella but got two Crest of Alpha Lupi.

zMsVjOt.gif

Welp, back to Black Ops III. I have a severe lack of interest in playing Destiny this weekend, even though I'll be snowed in.

WipedOut

I'm in PA, so nothing yet. Witcher is something I also need to work on.

damnson.jpg I wish I could donate some

How many lol?

That's ok, I have about 75 3oC's left and only missing 1 exotic at this point. Freaking ATS/8 Tarantella won't drop for me. It's my Twilight Garrison.

Grabbing me a bottle of crown tonight and going to sit down and force myself to play witcher tonight.

E92 M3

As you can tell I play this game a lot. Yep.

Bungie became very stingy with SC; that's why I've stopped spending a lot. I don't like that there are no guaranteed sources that can be calculated in.

That's ok, I have about 75 3oC's left and only missing 1 exotic at this point. Freaking ATS/8 Tarantella won't drop for me. It's my Twilight Garrison.

Grabbing me a bottle of crown tonight and going to sit down and force myself to play witcher tonight.

After some more Grasp farming lol

Armamentarium, Armamentarium, Voidfang, Titan Alpha Lupi, Armamentarium, Alpha Lupi, Armamentarium, Tanantella, Armamentarium, ... TWILIGHT GARRISON. The Garrison cost me 190 coins.

WipedOut

Bungie became very stingy with SC; that's why I've stopped spending a lot. I don't like that there are no guaranteed sources that can be calculated in.

After some more Grasp farming lol

I'm playing Witcher after work so hit me up tonight when thirsty jumps on, sure I'll need a break from the game.

I would be down for some Omnigul farming today if anyone on PS4 wants to do it. I need armor materials and a grasp wouldn't be bad either =p

Top Bottom