• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Damn we clutched that out at the very last second. I thought all hope was lost haha

GG Darryl and Beagles! And congrats to Beagles on the ship you lucky dog *ba-dum-dum*

this is a cease & desist. dad jokes are solely the property of aforementioned group. should you persist in this infringing action, you will continue to be warned VERY STRIDENTLY.

/warning

edit: wut the wat....

<.<

>.>

sorry, got nothing for the ToP.

edit2:
if anyone is doing some carries, it would be awesome to get to the Lighthouse for the first time in Year2... :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll add it to my wishlist. But here's the thing with fatherhood, it doesn't leave one with an abundance of time or money. :p

But I am glad to know its good.

Edit: Oh, maybe Redbox!

Edit 2: NOpe.
There.

Consider this repayment for all the extra runs on your Titan, and absolution for being higher light than me despite having done HM like 1.5 times.

Congrats and trials is on asylum, better than that hot garbage from last week,

Nice nice, pretty hyped for that. Small, ~symmetrical maps are usually good. The only problem might be the height advantage around B point. Gonna depend on where cap point spawns.

Got a team for trials?

I got nobody. Might get some food right now but I'll be down for games today. Definitely a better map than last two weeks for trying to get Icon to the promised land.

D_psipher

Good luck on your trials runs. Sitting here working while everyone else is heading home due to the weather. Working from home today so no down time for me.

Sounds like they have some internal management and communication issues to iron out still.

Nami. Todd. Igor. Trials peeps. I'm having a wisdom tooth removed. There's a good chance I'll be under the influence of pain medication later today and unable to shoot the broad side of a barn. Hopefully I can a run or two tomorrow.

Oh man removing a wisdom teeth always sucks. Take it easy ape.

A few trials runs today drizz? We always start so late on my time :p

Still no Twilight Garrison.

Only had enough to buy 5 engrams on PS4:

1) Starfire Protocol (dupe)
2) Alpha Lupi Hunter (dupe)
3) HoPF 310 (dupe)
4) Alchemists 310 (replace my 290)
5) Voidfang 310 (Either I didn't have a Y2 version or I used as infusion or something.)

Namikaze1

Map is Asylum huh? Thank god! Looking forward to playing it in an hour. Gotta finish watching Straight Outta Comptom. Movie is so damn good.

Woke up seeing Xur selling chest engrams. The time for redemption is near. I get on my Hunter, buy 4 engrams and hope that I can get a Tarantula. I walk over to the retarch and got the Tarantella first try. Success! Now let see if Rngesus is kind with my Titan. I use the remaining chest engrams with my Titan and head over to the retarch again, this time with my Crap of Alpha Lupi equipped. Got a 310 Armametenium, not bad. Second engram decrypted into a damn Crest (WTF) and third into the Tarantula. I spend my last 20 Coins on a chest engram hoping for the best. I go and it decrypted into a...

.....TWILIGHT GARRISON!!

YES!

Axoman

Nice.

I'll be playing a lot of trials this weekend. Anyone on Xbox One who feels like running Saturday night, hit me up. Trip Like I Do.

If you need someone and don't mind an average player, I'll probably be on Saturday night. I've already added you a while ago, but don't think you ever added me as a friend.

Zoso and Axo, we have to redeem last week's final boss overtime crap tonight or this weekend.

Sounds good to me, I should be on every night this weekend and Monday night, but not positive on time I'll be on.

Top Bottom