• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WipedOut

Well 3 of us have done it before and we can revive constantly. So I'm going to say about 2 hours, longer if people really are having trouble jumping. Even then we can have people leave and rejoin if it's taking a bit a time.

If we still need one hit up death, we tried to spark interest last night for doing a NM KF for funsies but everyone bailed after VoG.

WipedOut

I think I've identified the problem.

You gonna be around at all tonight for Trials or nah?

I'll be home around 5 est if you'll be on. I still enjoy nm, it's easy and can be fun, except for totems, no matter what difficulty that shit sucks.

I don't have anything to do so I'll be around all night.

Feel like running Skolas for old time's sake? Swords and tethers?

Can Skolas taint a guardian if he is tethered? Like, does the mechanic come from him or is it like a global thing.

Basically, can you Silence Skolas.

Actually, I guess you can just block the taint bomb anyway, so it probably doesn't matter.

Lnkn52

Alot of hate towards Biggy today in Trials

r6oCoM6.jpg

q6VOz8V.jpg

If I deleted a Titan, then how long would it take me to get back to level 40 and unlock the KF raid if I have a spark of light and those Red Bull exp boosts ?

Would I still have to unlock all the Dark Below stuff etc and PoE too or is that unlocked automatically?

Why the heck would you do this?

But no, nothing will be unlocked for you.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Ignoring the big kerfuffle going on with Destiny today, can I just say...

Asylum for ToO? Hell yes! Can't wait to get some runs in this weekend!

Deku Tree

I had 1250+ Coins and 1800+ motes when TTK launched. Then I spent a lot and at my low point I was down to 200+ coins and 300+ motes (at separate times). This morning I had 650+ Coins and 1100+ Motes. But after that I did buy three exotic chest engrams and got my last two missing exotic armors.

I stopped buying 3oC a long time ago.

All the Destiny shills are on full alert. 1v1 us!

It's actually weird that on the gaming side there are several people that are happy about the info in the Kotaku article as they think it will lead to "Destiny 2" being a better game.

Yet I didn't recognize a single one of them from any of the OTs.

I'm usually quick to jump into any Destiny thread to make sure and paint the whole picture, but sometimes you just can't do that any more.

Top Bottom