• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Yeah drizz if you manage to set up the controller and want to finish that card let me know.

Yeah I'm working on it now. We need some redemption from that scrubpocalypse lol.

edit: I even forgot about when we scrubbed up our first run so hard that we had to play 17 games and I ended up deleting my exotic engram and 320 gauntlets because they got overwritten at the post master. My Derposity is at maximum overdrive recently.

Ji66a-Man

Anyone on Xbone need a Black Spindle? Gonna run the short version of the Daily Heroic unless someone needs the drop.
GT: Ji66a Man

Edit: No replies, so I'm finishing the short version.

Mindlog

Yeah I'm working on it now. We need some redemption from that scrubpocalypse lol.
Feel like a quick Spindle run? Just helping out GAF. Already at the base of the teleporter.
Don't have mic though. Technically I'm not playing at all.

Anyone need Spindle all set to go.
PS4

OK launching. Feel free to join. FL is huge, but not as many Destiny players lately.

Lnkn52

Trials struggle was super real today. Burnt my left pointer finger changing a light bulb so I have a bandage on my Jump finger all day. Then we scrubbed it up hard and lost a bunch of games before finally getting it together for a couple runs. Right in time for my shitty controller to really go downhill where I couldn't even walk forward at a normal speed, let alone run.

GGs Igor and Ghaz, we still had a lot of good games despite the lag/salt/scrub/broken controller. But man it was rough at times, lol. Have 3 more wins on that last card then I'll be down to help folks with runs if I can get this Cronus + Elite controller setup working...

https://youtu.be/FFXyanYSs5o

Make sure to program the TouchPad to the tab button.

Feel like a quick Spindle run? Just helping out GAF. Already at the base of the teleporter.
Don't have mic though. Technically I'm not playing at all :]

Anyone need Spindle all set to go.
PS4

Thank goodness my controller didn't totally shit the bed there. PvE is definitely easier to get away with than Trials, lol.

Congrats to Jack! (...did I miss it or did the Spindle not pop up at the end btw? Hopefully you got it)

Mindlog

Sloppy run on my part, but Driz with the assist. Thank you as always.
I didn't see Spindle either. If you didn't get it Jack we can run it again. If you were going for the ship then sorry that didn't pop up either!

I didn't see Spindle either. If you didn't get it Jack we can run it again. If you were going for the ship then sorry that didn't pop up either!

No worries, I already have a Spindle. I just thought I could get another drop! Thanks for carrying. You two have the tactics down to a T. :)

No worries, I already have a Spindle. I just thought I could get another drop! Thanks for carrying. You two have the tactics down to a T. :)

haha well that explains it! Happy to help dudes, it was a fun run either way :p

Lnkn52

Awesome, just what I needed. Thanks bro!

I've been sitting on this Cronus for a few weeks now. I really want to get it setup but just too damn lazy. Multiple insider sources have confirmed my Destiny malaise is at an all time high....
Still trying to find that script I used

Namikaze1

Yea I played better earlier but tonight is really weird.
I was fucking up plays I normally don't and missing shots I almost never fuck up.

Doesn't help that the game refused to register many shots that landed on folks or it registers much later. Had one Heavy ammo round where I shot a guy with Truth and it hit him but he lives for 5 more seconds, kills Clark, and brings me down to a sliver of health before the game finally registers the truth kill. In that same game, the very next round, I pop my hammer, Todd kills one guy, I kill one with my hammer and throw a hammer directly at the last one. It hits him. Literally hits him but the game didn't register shit. And it was the same guy I killed with Truth in the previous round. They go on to win the match. If the game had registered that hammer hit, we would have won the game since we were 4-2 at the time.

Top Bottom