• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

SpecX

;_; Won't be able to make the raid. Not going to be on for another hour, so unless it gets delayed, someone else will have to take my place.

GhaleonEB

Ghaleon is dyed in the wool PvE guy. I don't remember playing a single Halo PvP with him, just Firefight. He even contributed to an update to Reach's Firefight playlists called NEP, which is still playable in that game.

Personally, I've been trending away from PvP myself in games and going more PvE. After like 30,000 games of PvP across all Haloes, I've seen everything

o_0

WeTeHa

What's the best strike to kill three majors for the gunslinger quest?

I think I first tried the undying mind strike with the ridiculous amount of majors on the steps, but they somehow didn't count for the quest.
So I loaded up the sepiks prime strike, ran back to the patrol starting point and down into the sewer (where you fight the three witches in the taken coven quest).
There are three hive majors (knights and acolytes I think) right next to each other, so it was really easy. After that just complete the strike.
Other than that, you should be able to easily get it on the heroic strikes, as there are a lot of majors running around.

ocean

Banned
I'm unsure about getting back into Destiny PvP. I'm scared of how bad the lag has become.
Fixed that for you.

Wait until the next BWU to see if they mention something about matchmaking. As is, I can't recommend anyone to come back.

Unless you run Thorn + Ram/Arc Armor Chest + Stormcaller with that extra-long Super. Then it's fine. Thing's so broken you can literally run out of enemies and then not know what the hell to do to *come out* of your super.

Fixed that for you.

Wait until the next BWU to see if they mention something about matchmaking. As is, I can't recommend anyone to come back.

Unless you run Thorn + Ram/Arc Armor Chest + Stormcaller with that extra-long Super. Then it's fine. Thing's so broken you can literally run out of enemies and then not know what the hell to do to *come out* of your super.

Guess that's a no then. :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fixed that for you.

Fuck stormcallers. Team Titan. ♥

ui87i7i.gif

Toki767

I just played a few games of Rift. The people who lagged on purpose kept getting the spark. Then would proceed to not die and ignite the spark.

Fuck Iron Banner Rift.

ocean

Banned
I wonder how much it costs to fly there. I imagine planes don't even land on your wee tiny island. They probably make everyone sky dive while the plane is passing by the island 😂
Fig's driveway is the landing strip. She handles flight control and PSN party chat on the same headset.

Didn't realize 2 things:

1) Cryptarch in the reef sells different legendary engrams than Tower Crypt.
2) People hold auditions @ Reddit Fireteams:

"[ps4] lf1 ToO sweaty. keep posting if you see comments. checking stats"

ocean

Banned
Didn't realize 2 things:

1) Cryptarch in the reef sells different legendary engrams than Tower Crypt.
2) People hold auditions @ Reddit Fireteams:

"[ps4] lf1 ToO sweaty. keep posting if you see comments. checking stats"
Half the LFG posts look like job applications.

"What do you feel makes you the best candidate for this Fireteam?"

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
is anyone looking to do HM daughters -> oryx?

I'm looking to do it later.

The glass handles like a dream like the HB. It's too bad the impact is too low for revive snipes. It would be very good for IB though. I think I'm going to use it in upcoming IB.

milkham

I'm looking to do it later.

The glass handles like a dream like the HB. It's too bad the impact is too low for revive snipes. It would be very good for IB though. I think I'm going to use it in upcoming IB.

let me know when you start.
so hard to find people doing daughters, its like everyone has 320 class items already

todd360

Half the LFG posts look like job applications.

"What do you feel makes you the best candidate for this Fireteam?"

Tell me about your greatest strength and your weakness.

Blash blash strength. Blah blah weakness. Sorry but we don't accept anyone with any sort of weakness.

Trials struggle was super real today. Burnt my left pointer finger changing a light bulb so I have a bandage on my Jump finger all day. Then we scrubbed it up hard and lost a bunch of games before finally getting it together for a couple runs. Right in time for my shitty controller to really go downhill where I couldn't even walk forward at a normal speed, let alone run.

GGs Igor and Ghaz, we still had a lot of good games despite the lag/salt/scrub/broken controller. But man it was rough at times, lol. Have 3 more wins on that last card then I'll be down to help folks with runs if I can get this Cronus + Elite controller setup working...

Top Bottom