• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

SnakeEyes

Banned
You're thinking of Australia, where every little thing can kill you (Ruthles will back me up on this)
And then there's these "little" babies - the Huntsman Spider.

maxresdefault.jpg
Spoiler-tagged because Drizzay was freaking out :p

I get that you Aussies and Kiwis have to live with them, but let's remind everyone (again) that arachnophobia is a real thing for some people so please delete your horrible spider pictures. Thank you for understanding.

Lnkn52

Krafty said he has 2042 subs now. Assuming he gets the standard $2.50 per sub, that's $5,105 per month. No idea how much he gets from donations but pulling down $100k in a year doesn't seem out of the question. Damn.

B I G S P R A Y Z

M A X J U M P

T H A N K Y O U
Welcome

That's big money, WYL still trying to break 500 subs.
And he also has the most basic stream.
Less is more.

Good god...

Spiders give me the chills.

Reading that by Deej makes me wonder why can't he do that more often? That post on Bungie's forum is him doing his job right and being an actual community manager.

🙈

Burn this page! Burn it to the ground!

Seinfeld Shudder

Arsenio Scream

LOL FOR FUCKS SAKE SNAKEEYES! >:[

Good god...

Spiders give me the chills.

Everyone hates spiders. I don't know why we have to have this conversation so many times. No spiders please. If you're gonna post off-topic pics/gifs, at least make them nice to look at... like Margot Robbie gifs.

tumblr_inline_nm1pod3Wch1rifr4k.gif

Disclaimer: this gif required for balancing out this page's karmic energy

Everyone hates spiders. I don't know why we have to have this conversation so many times. No spiders please. If you're gonna post off-topic pics/gifs, at least make them nice to look at... like Margot Robbie gifs.
I actually like spiders, as long as they aren't physically on me.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I get that you Aussies and Kiwis have to live with them, but let's remind everyone (again) that arachnophobia is a real thing for some people so please delete your horrible spider pictures. Thank you for understanding.
I hate spiders too. But I fought through my fear to post that image to show you just how bad Australia is :p

SpecX

Wtf, I was just leveling up my NM rank and the character next to him asks "What's the light feel like inside you? Does it hurt?" Uh, what kind of light are you referring to buddy?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
318 handcannon from Boryx. What to infuse it to. Maybe Red Death.

Thanks for the smooth run guys. Up for some trials later on.

Omg that spider! I seriously have nightmares about them and wake up scared shitless.

I want to do another attempt at flawless tonight. Losing final boss when up 4-3 feels so bad. Multiple bad tastes in my mouth now.

I hate spiders too. But I fought through my fear to post that image to show you just how bad Australia is :p

I've been to Australia before (many years ago). Everyone knows how bad it is Kappa

But seriously, please be considerate of all the people that may read this thread and just delete it. Nobody comes here to see awful spider pictures.

edit: for example, if you'd just deleted it earlier we could have spared X from these nightmares

Omg that spider! I seriously have nightmares about them and wake up scared shitless.

I want to do another attempt at flawless tonight. Losing final boss when up 4-3 feels so bad. Multiple bad tastes in my mouth now.

todd360

I already know how bad Australia is. I ain't fucking going there in a million years.

Your people used to send prisoners there. All UK people have a healthy fear of that godless land.

Something something great expectations plot.
Something something finding nemo plot.

Your people used to send prisoners there. All UK people have a healthy fear of that godless land.

Something something great expectations plot.
Something something finding nemo plot.

Not really. The British sent mostly Irish people over there. Thankfully none of them were my ancestors. :p

Chucker

You caught in Snowzilla too? Not too bad atm, but it's gonna get worse. :/
Yeah. I'm right on the bay on the Eastern Shore of MD. Supposedly it's going to go bonkers in about 15 minutes. 2-3 inches per hour til about 8 or 9, then just snow and wind.

It's already super windy out, so it's tough to see out the front door.

Edit: Kid couldn't hang. It's Destiny time!
Who's up for Trials or Nightfall?

Namikaze1

LT too. He called me a bad word when I showed it to him.

image%2022%20(1).gif
I had two drop with the god roll and one of them is the adept version. Ape refused to revive me the next few games after I got that one from the chest. The other one was the regular version when it was the 7th win weapon drop a while back. Kept the adept version cause it's 317 and it's the freaking god roll. Plus to annoy Ape with. Can't remember what I did with the regular doctrine.

Anyone on PS4 available to help me out with a Spindle run? It's pretty late and most have it so I know chances are low, but worth a shot. I have it on Xbox but really miss it when I need it, Hereafter is not cutting the mustard. Should be on for a few hours. PSN: ThingontheFloor

I had two drop with the god roll and one of them is the adept version. Ape refused to revive me the next few games after I got that one from the chest. The other one was the regular version when it was the 7th win weapon drop a while back.

I was using Smallbore on my other with Rangefinder. I wanted that extra range. But then on LT's advice I swapped to Braced Frame and holy f--- does it melt fools.

giphy.gif

Can't wait to use this Counterbalance one.

Top Bottom