• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

65jaxqj.jpg

tristesse doesn't look too bad with TG....

Thank you guys so much for the Denon S900 recommendation, I just got it all set up and waow, I didn't expect to hear a difference but I really do. I never really got the previous one set up to perfection, but this thing had the Audyssey mic automatic calibration, gat damn that ish is from the future

edit: yes chur come partake.

I love Denon receivers. I've had mine for 15 years and it's still going strong.
I will need to replace it though, for 7.2 soon. :/

edit: crap. sorry. double post.

Deku Tree

Just played there crucible matches... the lag was real. Getting kills by a storm caller through walls from across the map that you can't shoot at. Teleporting enemies.

Let me summon GraveRobber to say: FIX YOUR GAME BUNGIE.

Krafty said he has 2042 subs now. Assuming he gets the standard $2.50 per sub, that's $5,105 per month. No idea how much he gets from donations but pulling down $100k in a year doesn't seem out of the question. Damn.

And he's making that money playing a freaking video game. It's not really reliable income that you can count on but still damn good.

Anyone with a PS4 going to be on in like an hour/hour and a half to do a black spindle run? I've tried before but got some raid gear so hopefully this time...

Thanks in advance!

WaR's team got owned 5-1 on the rematch so now WaR is asking for a sweat.

I'm only super interested since my parents and nephews are over and my nephew is playing on my xb1 and I wouldn't be able to concentrate playing trials.

I'm really tired of running into these laggy pieces of shit in Trials.

Bungie doesn't give a fuck about this game.

Derek Carroll and his bullshit excuse about not knowing of the skill based match making is an insult.

And the 10 year plan? The threw that shit out the window a long time ago by the looks of it.

It takes an article from Kotaku to get some insight as to what the fuck is going on with this game.

Lima

If an enemy team waves during heavy round, I make sure to pick up the heavy and kill them.

Yeah if someone I don't know and haven't played before waves off heavy I sure as shit pick it up. Or better yet since I got fucked a couple times I wave back and then pick up both heavies.

first map, cathedral and war wants to back out.

edit they haven't played this map before but decided to do it anyways. They are already killing themselves from falling off and not knowing the map hahahaha

"You're in fucking Africa bro, how am I supposed to get there?" way too funny.

Drinking and watching sweats is entertaining.

"I keep spawning in Africa" WaRs team with the loss by a split second (titan smash took a second too long.

WaR goes super salty when theyre losing or it's a close game. " we sweat and they don't". "Come on these guys are ass". That's a shitty attitude. He needs to be more humble.

HighOnPCP

Guys so I just read that Kotaku article on Destiny 2 etc. and they talk like it's confirmed to be delayed (no longer coming this september) ....is it actually CONFIRMED?

ACR0019

Does anyone have the link or quote by Luke saying that Bungie is OK with people falling away from the game between content releases? I've seen it tossed around here and r/DTG, just curious about its context.

Does anyone have the link or quote by Luke saying that Bungie is OK with people falling away from the game between content releases? I've seen it tossed around here and r/DTG, just curious about its context.

Pre-release vids in the run-up to Taken King, ironically enough.

They're quoting the Diablo 3 team, actually. They're okay with people quitting, as long as they leave happy.

Still working on that last part.

Also, again, Diablo 3 team is GOAT.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
*shrug* it works for some people. I've only ever left happy

some of you guys keep playing long beyond what I would ever tolerate and it does boggle the mind a bit.

todd360

*shrug* it works for some people. I've only ever left happy

some of you guys keep playing long beyond what I would ever tolerate and it does boggle the mind a bit.

I would say I left happy. I just return to play trials a bunch haha. Then I leave frustrated.

Flying Spiders, you say?

Anyway, before Ghaleon perma-bans everyone for being off-topic again - how many people have started to seriously consider walking away from Destiny altogether? Considering how JFry's article now outlines that there isn't going to be any "real" content update for quite some time, who else is ready to just pack it all in and move on?

I rage quit the game a couple of weeks ago(even went as far as uninstalling it from my PS4) and I doubt I'll come back until there is some worthwhile content.

It's a good thing though, I've started working on my backlog and when I want to play some PvP I play Rainbow Six: Siege.

Top Bottom