• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

maomaoIYP

Here's that clutch heavy from last night

giphy.gif

I'll be around this morning if you want to run another or try for the scarab

I saw your earlier post! It's beautiful!
I should be around whenever you're good to go. I don't mind doing either.

LTWood12

Thanks for joining up d-psipher and chur for those two quick and easy daughters/oryx runs. T-44 stole my 320 class item, but other than that it was fun!

CLBridges

Got a chance to group and get black spindle plus the ship so that's cool. One day I'll be able to find a group for VOG and get that quest done too.

I'm mostly DO and am only missing one FWC shader, one FWC ship, and one New Monarchy emblem.

All I have for ships is the FWC one that is the same model as the newest IB ship. I hope to get the newest New Monarchy ship. It looks quite nice.

On another note I just saw mercy triggered in a match of zone control. I didn't even think it was possible.

I bought 5 chest engrams for whatever reason.

3 ATS/8. 2x310 1x290
1 The Armamentarium @ 310
1 Twilight Garrison @ 310

Thanks for the infusion fodder, Xur.

maomaoIYP

All I have for ships is the FWC one that is the same model as the newest IB ship. I hope to get the newest New Monarchy ship. It looks quite nice.

On another note I just saw mercy triggered in a match of zone control. I didn't even think it was possible.
The NM space ferrari is the only year 2 faction ship that I'm missing.

Once you workout the flow/where to go its not to bad, we got rekt our first 3 games trying to work it out but then went flawless. C side definitely has a slight advantage though

I can't stand uneven spawns in trials. Other than that I just wish it were a bit less cramped and had less goofy angles.

That's crazy, sounds like a madhouse. I guess you should be strapped in before you attempt trials though, maybe pad out your seat so you're comfortable.

I'm a horrible person

The straight jacket makes it hard to play.

Kinda bored and diablo is giving me the shits right now, anyone want to try get past previous record of 6 wins? Not played in a while though. At the very least could complete a set of bounties I guess.

I have close to 300 ether seeds. Is there anything useful I can convert them to? Ideally something that helps grind faction rep. I've tried using one before every fallen related encounter and for every one I use I tend to get 1-2 back.

I somehow managed to get both Trials shaders over the span of two cards today, so that was hype.

I still don't have any shaders

I have close to 300 ether seeds. Is there anything useful I can convert them to? Ideally something that helps grind faction rep. I've tried using one before every fallen related encounter and for every one I use I tend to get 1-2 back.

Trade with Variks for Heavy ammo

I really wish that sniper AA gets nerfed hard and that fusion rifle spread gets more manageable. I'd like to see some more variety in crucible loadouts when it comes to special.

@Igor: you still around? How long you gonna be up tonight? I've been distracted by real life and haven't hooked up the Cronus yet but I'm still down for more games tonight. Although I'm guessing it might be pushing your bedtime...

You thought right, i had just closed my eyes for good when this was posted :p

Edit: can do it now before i leave to do some stuff if you set up Cronus

Top Bottom