• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

phen0m24

Nillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wondered what you've been up to

Nilla sighting? Where? That's rarer than a Fig sighting, even. :p Hi to both you lovely people. In Nilla's case turn off Netflix and talk to me, you scrub! :)

Aw shit. There's snow outside already. Looks like I'm staying indoors. Too fucking cold.
Dude you had to have seen the weather report. Snow through tomorrow bro. I'm rationing my bottles of water over here like the guy from the Martian.

Nothing better than a beautiful blizzard outside. I love it.

Yup. I truly hate that the Christmas lights are down before our first big snow. Always loved looking at lights with snow on the ground. Just something about it.

Namikaze1

Nilla sighting? Where? That's rarer than a Fig sighting, even. :p Hi to both you lovely people. In Nilla's case turn off Netflix and talk to me, you scrub! :)

Dude you had to have seen the weather report. Snow through tomorrow bro. I'm rationing my bottles of water over here like the guy from the Martian.

Yup. I truly hate that the Christmas lights are down before our first big snow. Always loved looking at lights with snow on the ground. Just something about it.
I've been following the winter storm thread over at OT. Woke up like around 4 am est and saw nothing outside. Woke up half an hour ago after heading back to sleep the first time around and there's already two inches and counting. My dog is going crazy playing in the snow right now.

E92 M3

I've been following the winter storm thread over at OT. Woke up like around 4 am est and saw nothing outside. Woke up half an hour ago after heading back to sleep the first time around and there's already two inches and counting. My dog is going crazy playing in the snow right now.

Based on the accumulation on the deck, it seems to be over 20 inches now for me lol

I still have my tree, so it's something lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Trials anyone?

It's nearly two feet of snow outside now. Still a ways to go before it ends so safe to say this is going to be the most snow I've ever seen drop around here. Read that NJ is in the dark now. Hope NJ DGAF is alright.

phen0m24

Oh wow - we get drifts in front of our condo every time its powder. And right now the drift is probably chest high on me. I'm 6' 5". Yeah no shoveling for this guy. :p

Happy Saturday, Colonel. 😉

Happy happy to you Fig! Do you get snow on that fab Isle of yours ever? :)

Based on the accumulation on the deck, it seems to be over 20 inches now for me lol

I still have my tree, so it's something lol

I took everything down due to peer pressure in the condos. But I have lights on the railing inside though. Yeah, I'm in Ocean County NJ - it's NASTY out. Glad to have internet and power still. Gonna try to beat Diablo before (hopefully it doesn't) go out.

Then play what..... Hmmmmm

Namikaze1

Trials anyone?

It's nearly two feet of snow outside now. Still a ways to go before it ends so safe to say this is going to be the most snow I've ever seen drop around here. Read that NJ is in the dark now. Hope NJ DGAF is alright.
Still looking to do trials?

Oh wow - we get drifts in front of our condo every time its powder. And right now the drift is probably chest high on me. I'm 6' 5". Yeah no shoveling for this guy. :p
can't remember if it was 2009 where we were hit with over 2 feet of snow over here. It just kept snowing and snowing. School was canceled for like 4 days. I couldn't even open the screen door out in the front because it was too much. By the time I was able to, I went about shoveling snow. Made a little pathway to my mother's car. The snow was past my knees, that's how bad it was. I remember just jumping and quickly yelling at my brother to pull me out. I was freezing.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess we'll need one Nami. Trials all throughout the day for me. Not too many people on right now.

This is easily as much snow as the blizzard of 96. A day left of snowing so it will surpass it.

E92 M3

Happy happy to you Fig! Do you get snow on that fab Isle of yours ever? :)

I took everything down due to peer pressure in the condos. But I have lights on the railing inside though. Yeah, I'm in Ocean County NJ - it's NASTY out. Glad to have internet and power still. Gonna try to beat Diablo before (hopefully it doesn't) go out.

Then play what..... Hmmmmm

At least you still have the lights on the railing though. If it were up to me, we'd have the lights on all year lol.

gawddamn

It's snowing hard over here now. Shit, I need at least 20 inches to drop over here. I love snow so much.

Yeah, I am total snow fanboy lol.

I guess we'll need one Nami. Trials all throughout the day for me. Not too many people on right now.

This is easily as much snow as the blizzard of 96. A day left of snowing so it will surpass it.

I remember that blizzard very vividly.

Namikaze1

I was 3 when the blizzard of 96 happened. O.O

And I still remember all that snow.

Edit: Kadey, bigmanny is joining us. He's just moving his ps4 to a better place before joining us.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. Time to put the thing up.

I always go hunter first and titan last for trials.

I'm the lowest ELO so we should probably make me leader.

The gunplay is just so damn good.

I was trying to play Far Cry 4 earlier, deleted it after an hour. Destiny has spoiled fps for me :(

lol I did almost exactly the same thing the other day. Just can't get a feel for it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Witcher trophy is bugged. I have all the cards.

phen0m24

we've got around 2 feet right now, but it's hard to tell exactly because of the drifting. Remember Chimaera? he's getting D3 this week, so we should group up sometime.

is nilla a sasquatch? we get a sighting right before a big snow....

Cool! I just beat Act V on Expert after Lt and his "I can't tell a difference, play it harder" encouragement, I jacked it up, adjusted my attacks and stuff, and yeah, the last fight was FUN. Team First try though :p

Nilla definitely a Yeti

Yes! I've seen Chi on from time to time. Escaped Destiny's clutches hehe

:)

Namikaze1

Destiny: TTK in top 20 and overall FPS of the Year. You did good, DGAF.

And a 319 Apotheosis Veil from silver package. Nice.

Fake edit: I switched over to Eirene. I think I may start using snipers in trials more often.

Snow definitely hitting here in CT. Snowy weather always makes want to play SKYRIM or LOST PLANET.

1282271.jpg

todd360

Lost planet demo was the shit on 360 back when I was in highschool and there weren't many games I released on 360 that I wanted.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ndL6E2S.png

These fuckers just don't learn. Teabagging in early rounds on Manny.

Have to make a gif of the superteabag after we beat them.

Highwind

Anyone doing the Golg challenge? I wanna get that over and done with. I also don't mind finishing the hard mode raid after.

Dunno what the fuck happened yesterday on my run. White Nail refusing to proc, dying to stupid shit on Warpriest. Should be better today.

Top Bottom