• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

That Alison guy/girl pissed me off. Sniped them twice and both times the shot was perfect but because they were red barring, the shots "missed".

Just seen the worst red bar ever in Control the guy had 2400 points after 90 seconds:d was literally walking through everyone shotgunning them in the face. Thanks bungie

Edit and had to log off before I proper raged, shit was out of control

todd360

Time
Old dry winds go by
Lone air comes quietly
Time
Old dry winds go by
Uncertain space you need to fill in

Every time goodbye to yesterday
Greeted by today
Smiling to tomorrow
No one really belongs
Each time we hope to stay around
I know how you feel
Beyond your words.

Time
Old dry winds go by
Lone air comes quietly
Time
Old dry winds go by
Uncertain space you need to fill in

Every time goodbye to yesterday
Greeted by today
Smiling to tomorrow
No one really belongs
Each time we hope to stay around
I know how you feel
Beyond your words.

tumblr_inline_o0kobmAlaf1sklbc6_500.gif

who takes a shower on a snow in

Todd, just roll outside in the snow naked

and then eat the snow(maybe not in that order)

there's your shower and lunch

todd360

who takes a shower on a snow in

Todd, just roll outside in the snow naked

and then eat the snow(maybe not in that order)

there's your shower and lunch

I didn't get hit by the storm of reckoning. There isn't all that much snow on the ground here. I can see the grass in spots.

WeTeHa

Anyone doing the Golg challenge? I wanna get that over and done with. I also don't mind finishing the hard mode raid after.

Dunno what the fuck happened yesterday on my run. White Nail refusing to proc, dying to stupid shit on Warpriest. Should be better today.

I could run the Golgoroth challenge once if you decide to do it. Never done it before. I know what to do, I just don't know how to excecute it, so a quick rundown of the tactics involved would be appreciated.

As someone that lives in Brazil this is pretty funny to see haha. I havent ever seen a single snowflake here, its just constant 90º+ degrees (using fahrenheint because you guys are weird) all year round here. It sucks.

That sounds pretty hot.

Replace 90º weather for rain and you have where I live. My sister is in Argentina atm and she's pretty much dying.

todd360

As someone that lives in Brazil this is pretty funny to see haha. I havent ever seen a single snowflake here, its just constant 90º+ degrees (using fahrenheint because you guys are weird) all year round here. It sucks.

Don't envy us in the new world. Winter is deadly. If a human can't survive in an environment with no clothes then we aren't supposed to be here lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As president of the Eirene fan club, it is nice to see others share the love. My roll isn't all that great so when I do find one with a better roll it's on.

F---- F----- F------!!!!

You guys!

You told me to play the LAST OF US because the it does a lot with fatherhood.

You guys said it was amazing.

Some generous DGAF member bought me a copy of the game.

The daughter dies in the opening!

F----.

You guys. I have a daughter....

giphy.gif

todd360

F---- F----- F------!!!!

You guys!

You told me to play the LAST OF US because the it does a lot with fatherhood.

You guys said it was amazing.

Some generous DGAF member bought me a copy of the game.

The daughter dies in the opening!

F----.

You guys. I have a daughter....

How could you do that to him random buyer? Do you even have a kokoro?

Top Bottom