• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WipedOut

Too cold for the beach today be at least it's not snowing or raining!

image.jpg

You guys. I have a daughter....

I did say it hit fathers pretty hard. But the game gets soooooo much better. Like its not even funny how good the game gets (i'm biased tho). It deals with fatherhood but its not a happy game, it tackles some really mature stuff. The game makes you think man. Played it 3 years ago (almost) and i still think of it often and remember the story beat for beat.

Chucker

Anybody want to do some snowy ass Nightfalls?

Re: TLOU. My daughter was like three months old when it came out. I got to that part and didn't play it for a month it bummed me out so hard.

Mindlog

Garhbleflavin.
What do you have to do to get the Sword of Crota mission checkpoint to stick? I keep having to do the first part for bounties when all I want is the three majors.

I did say it hit fathers pretty hard. But the game gets soooooo much better. Like its not even funny how good the game gets (i'm biased tho). It deals with fatherhood but its not a happy game, it tackles some really mature stuff. The game makes you think man. Played it 3 years ago (almost) and i still think of it often and remember the story beat for beat.

Yeah. I'm not quitting. But man, what a gut punch of an opening.

Namikaze1

Game is so damn good. Favorite game of the last generation and quite possibly my favorite of all time. Thank god Sony was smart to port it over to the PS4.

But where's muh titan chest armor with fur?

It was hanging out drinking with all the elemental primaries when the Year 2 train left the station. They ran as fast as they could but only the zippy Zhalo made it onboard. It waved goodbye as a single tear rolled down its barrel. True story.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There should be a class called lagger and all of it's powers is based on time. Super is some AOE explosion and anybody caught in it is slowed down.

Seeing as Todd is showing off his master race this is mine

The shotgun punching machine

CZbgnOkWAAA66X2.jpg

Trials max Int/Disc

CZbfsGsWEAEU--l.jpg

Both with +Armour and I can also have T5 Int/Str

And the gun that has literally saved the game for me

CZbgtmqWkAEyRxL.jpg

My Titan is now never used and my Hunter despite me trying to love it in PvP its not happening, Sunsinger is all I have left :(

stay gold

My Titan is now never used and my Hunter despite me trying to love it in PvP its not happening, Sunsinger is all I have left :(

Same here man, I feel lost when I play my other characters. I actually deleted my Titan last week and started a 2nd Sunsinger, can't bring myself to delete the Hunter...

ocean

Banned
6 minutes is really good for that strike, good stuff. PvE speedruns are not as thrilling as a good sweat but it ain't half bad either.

Lima

BIG PLAYZ

Great teamwork with his teammate coming in hot with the grenade when the other one missed it.

Do you even serious bro?

Connection is fine until 7 wins and then we get a super laggy team. They really need to stop with this bs.

Year 2 Trials. Hooray!

It's really discouraging that the guy in charge of Trials didn't realize there was SBMM. Literally every single person that actually plays Crucible knew it was painfully obvious as soon as they changed it.

The most painful part is that SBMM means shitty connections so only someone that doesn't actually play would think it'd be acceptable to add win-based MM to Trials. They really need to pay more attention to the community and people who actually play the game a ton since it's clear the people making these decisions often don't meet that standard.

Top Bottom