• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

1885355-newrawwill.png

lmao this emote is fuckin huge

that roll is nice too. I need it T_T

Triple put out a Destiny video I totally agree with. Choice quote:

"For me, Destiny, in it's current state, is dead."

https://youtu.be/Rlm5lsqRi2g

This is a great video and I do agree on everything he said in it.

The entire clan i am in has stopped playing Destiny since they updated it and made PVP a totally horrible experience. The lag is horrible in every match I play and there is no new content.

Destiny needs to change this back to Connection based ASAP. Also, not having any new content is also hurting the game massively. Hopefully Destiny 2 will save Bungie but they need to fix the lag, have more new content within a shorter time frame.

Ji66a-Man

Yep. There must be something wrong w the setup. The display window keeps reverting back to the flashing A-U authenticate signal. It still works for like 10 minutes though before crapping out. Like I said I've barely messed w it so not surprising it sucks right now. Haven't loaded the script for the touch pad so I can't use my Ghost, etc etc.

Time to call Stabie tech support. He solved my Cronus problem. I made my own script for that swapped out the Share button for the Touch Pad though.

EL CUCO

Idky I even bother playing Skirmish pubs. We were winning by 1200, one guy dropped off and the game never replaced his spot. My teammate proceeded to get farmed until we lost the lead and ultimately the match.

Think I'll stick to clash pubs going forward. Even then, most of the maps are so bad that playing them in 6's only makes them worse

Just had the most awesome 0-4 comeback of all times. Good fucking shit guys. And the team was good too but we fucking played like a well oiled machine to comeback. Goddamn that was hype.

The comeback involved me using an arcblade in one round and wrecking them and then getting a double headshot with a sniper and using an arcblade again to finish it off. I got 16 kills lol

Still the best feeling in the game

Man that TripleWreck video nailed it. Honesty and communication, without that we have nothing

PLayed a game of rift where literally 5 people left on the other team so 6v1. We score 3x in a row.

Up 8000 to like 250. People join and they end up coming back and winning 19000 to 18000 and they never scored a single relic. FML

"Near scores" should not be worth near as much as they are.

WeTeHa

Still up for it today. It's fairly easy from what I can tell and I don't I don't mind explaining it.

Yeah, I'm also up for it today. Had to go to bed, as it was 1am for me at the time of your post. Will be available for the next 13 or so hours.

Anybody else want to run the golgoroth challenge today?

phen0m24

Helped a buddy last night who got the game for Christmas. Completed Regicide. Did a daily.

Played a little pvp. Had fun using Thorn again. And while I agree with the SBMM comments and thoughts, it kinda worked for me. As someone totally at or below the Mendoza line of PvP aptitude (sorry for old baseball reference) I had a relatively enjoyable game or 2 of control. Thorn for you, for you, for you and you. :p

Might try to get my bud through either a VoG or Crota or maybe even KF today. Not sure how I'll feel after shoveling though.

That drift I mentioned yesterday? Nearly head high. Oh boy.

Edit:
Would like to say that I'm not a triple stream watcher, but maybe should be. That YT video was very well thought out (Also Jade Rabbit hype) and I found TW very easy to listen to. Made me wonder what a similar video featuring some of you smart Doctor-type people would consist of or sound like. Hehe

Agreed with his points, sadly. Except I couldn't care less about the Lonely Hearts Club - I mean V-Day event.

I feel like I see a lot of people using different colorblind options on Destiny (in their video) just so the text can be more poppy. Is there a meta for this? Lol which color options should I use?

So it is confirmed that Bungie secretly added skill based matchmaking. Is it even worth trying to get my Rumble wins if every game will be sweaty. Luckily for me I normally mess up my k/d on purpose so I always sit around a 1.1 k/d

LTWood12

Glad to see at least one streamer call it like it is. Triple is a good dude. The lying and patronizing especially boggles the mind.

Daemul

I feel like I see a lot of people using different colorblind options on Destiny (in their video) just so the text can be more poppy. Is there a meta for this? Lol which color options should I use?

Even though I'm not colour blind, I've been using Tritanopia since the colour blind options got patched in because it's brighter and it gives the friend/foe name tag and PvP radar a much higher contrast.

Tritanopia also turned the yellow major/ultra enemy health bars into pinkish/light purplish health bars instead, but I soon got used to it.

Strange that Bungie isn't even going for the low hanging fruit. If we consider that apart from the Raid the most exciting part of TTK PvE was getting the black spindle. It was a hidden, tough challenge that required coordination and it had a decent reward that people wanted. All of this achieved by just rejigging an existing story mission/strike and reskinning an old weapon. Virtually no new assets needed and if I remember Bungie said it was just an idea that one their designers had and implemented into the game. Relatively easy to do but had a big investment payoff and got the community excited. I hoped they were going to put stuff like this in regularly. That said I think that since D2 has supposedly been pushed back they'll add a Raid or Raid like activity in around April time.

E92 M3

Triple's video was fantastic. Bungie turning on skill MM was completely short-sighted. Treyarch could have easily ignored the fans, but they didn't. Unfortunately, I don't see Bungie caring.

Triple's video was fantastic. Bungie turning on skill MM was completely short-sighted. Treyarch could have easily ignored the fans, but they didn't. Unfortunately, I don't see Bungie caring.

Yeah its kind of sad that i dont expect Bungie to listen at all to the community's (very simple) desires. Like its literally just turning a switch back to where it was but Bungie wont do it. They have lost our trust in matters like this and deservedly so as they will prove by not listening and keeping SBMM in all playlists.

What it they turned on sbmm because they are giving us......

dedicated servers?

i'm not high i promise

well, maybe

So, having made a hunter and a titan, I've decided to finally make a warlock. Which subclass should I go with?

Stormcaller is definitely the fun class for warlocks, though sunsinger is better for certain pve and pvp activities. If you can't stand the horrible jump then go voidwalker and blink around.

Ultimately you want to have all 3 subclasses maxed out and use the one according to the type of content you're playing.

Hm raids with no revives or OP grenades in trials - sunsinger
Casual fun in general pvp and pve - stormcaller
Need to blink in pvp or need void class for void burn pve activity - voidwalker

Ultimately you want to have all 3 subclasses maxed out and use the one according to the type of content you're playing.

My defender and sunsinger class will forever be 30% leveled. I cant bother to level them up as much as they can be helpful. My stormcaller and sunbreaker actually got leveled because i play pvp with them. But unleveled sunsinger in pvp is so bad.

Edit: my defender has blessing ruthless thats good enough :p

Top Bottom