• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Nicodemic

Hey DGaf! Starting a Vault of Glass hard mode run for tonight in half an hour. Join on the fun and get a chance at a brand new Vex Mythoclast! Inexperienced or veterans welcomed!

1- WipedOut
2- Pandora
3- Nicodemic
4-
5-
6-

Send FR to PSN: Nicodemic

Beagles329

Neo Member
Hey DGaf! Starting a Vault of Glass hard mode run for tonight in half an hour. Join on the fun and get a chance at a brand new Vex Mythoclast! Inexperienced or veterans welcomed!

1- WipedOut
2- Pandora
3- Nicodemic
4-
5-
6-

If you're still looking for peeps at 9est, I'd love a VoG run, especially since I'm looking for the Vex.

Jafku

1- WipedOut
2- Pandora
3- Nicodemic
4- Jafku
5-
6-

I'm down

Highwind

1- WipedOut
2- Pandora
3- Nicodemic
4-
5-
6-

It'll be late so I have to be extra quiet but I can jump in.

RagnarokMB.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Hey dumb question. My buddy asked me. I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA.

Can you even get Thorn anymore? Did exotic bounties go away?

You need to wait until Xur has the primary legacy engram and take your chances. I might be wrong here.

Nicodemic

Awesome! Run will be at 9 pm est hoping everyone can make it! Group is:

1- WipedOut
2- Pandora
3- Nicodemic
4- Beagles
5- Jafku
6- Ragnarok

Invites will be sent at 8:55 pm. Cya there! :)

Admodieus

Have a group for KF Normal fresh start that just needs one more person to fill out the fireteam. Message Admodieus on PSN if you want in.

Shiv47

Anyone want to do Trials? Mercury is highly unlikely unless you (and our third) are really good. Cause I'm not.
Edit: never mind

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Up for some more trials. Mercury runs only. Team Titan.

I was thinking of ordering pizza earlier. That's not happening. The whole neighborhood has three foot of snow on the ground.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
PVP is such a mess that Redbull had no choice but to make PVE the competition tournament. In this day and age, any multiplayer FPS game should have all the things required to support the competitive side of the game. Destiny right now is like having a fighting game but no versus mode. It's sad because Redbull is all about competitive gaming right now and this is the only option they have.

Frenden

Banned
PVP is such a mess that Redbull had no choice but to make PVE the competition tournament. In this day and age, any multiplayer FPS game should have all the things required to support the competitive side of the game. Destiny right now is like having a fighting game but no versus mode. It's sad because Redbull is all about competitive gaming right now and this is the only option they have.

Yeah. It's a pretty ridiculous situation. The speed run competition ended up being fun in spite of it. But that doesn't detract from the truth in your assertion--PvP is so screwed that it can't even be streamed competitively.

I recorded three or so ridiculous lag deaths in a single game of Control tonight. Every time I play, I bet I could record as many. And the opponent in question was supposedly green bar, even.

Destiny PvP never used to feel that way. It used to be solid and reliable. Now, between RNG bullets, ostensibly busted hit detection, and lag, it's a joke.

Matt Frost

Can someone shed some light on the 3oC coins? They act strange.... sometimes you get one every round, then nothing for 20 rounds and so on... whats the best way to get them at a steady pace?

milkham

1. Milkham
2. d_psipher
4. churmom
5. shenze
6. optimus8936

th1ski if we're still looking in an hour

so if we can get 1 more..

Top Bottom