• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Sorry we could get to Mercury Nami. Tough games today.

Todd you still need a third?

You should never apologize for getting to Mercury ;)

Damn guess I'll have to keep waiting.

I almost feel like preordering for the guaranteed code..

Can always cancel the pre order. I mean that's what I did and lots of other people. If I'm pleasantly surprised I'll keep the pre order, otherwise no harm no foul. They need people to stress test the servers anyway.

You need to scrub Omg ahahahaha

Nope

Now I'm the lonely one.

SadAnime.gif

Can always cancel the pre order. I mean that's what I did and lots of other people. If I'm pleasantly surprised I'll keep the pre order, otherwise no harm no foul. They need people to stress test the servers anyway.

Bah. I was on mobile when I typed that. Dumb mobile.

Tri4

Yeah I ended up just saying fuck it and preordered. Cancelled as soon as I got the code though, no way am I gonna buy the game for £45 since there are much cheaper options. But yeah, beta hype.

Did you work out the kinks with the Cronus drizz? I wanna pay trials with you when you can actually run :p

Yo! When we going to play some of that trials?

Hopefully by tonight. Realistically it'll be at least another 4-5 hours at best. Been super busy this weekend, building sit-to-stand desks and renovating the basement and blah blah blah, haha.

Still haven't touched the Cronus again. I need to get in a party chat w someone who's got theirs working already, to expedite the process. If only Unstable was still alive....

Hoping the Patriots make a comeback. Looking for that back-to-back championship.

Eww.

Tri4

Ugh, 6v6 has turned into a game of getting fucked and vice versa. I thought this SBMM was supposed to prevent lopsided matches?

The funniest is when you mercy rule a team. Bungie then prepares an arsenal of the hardest opponents you'll ever face who proceed to steamroll all over you.

It's not just the points though, sometimes I feel like I'm in a game where people have much higher skill than me (including teammates) even when the scores are close.

E92 M3

Ugh, 6v6 has turned into a game of getting fucked and vice versa. I thought this SBMM was supposed to prevent lopsided matches?

The funniest is when you mercy rule a team. Bungie then prepares an arsenal of the hardest opponents you'll ever face who proceed to steamroll all over you.

It's not just the points though, sometimes I feel like I'm in a game where people have much higher skill than me (including teammates) even when the scores are close.

It's delusional to think that SBMM will do anything except make the connections more shit. Bungie is delusional and made their decision based on a model with idealistic configurations.

stay gold

6v6 = win a game and 'We are splitting up the teams as it's now your turn to lose'.

Magik

I still don't understand why Bungie felt the need to address lopsided matches when that wasn't really an issue in the first place. Every PVP game has and will have lopsided games.

Bungie also didn't help their cause by introducing quests and armsday weapon testing in the Crucible.

Tri4

6v6 = win a game and 'We are splitting up the teams as it's now your turn to lose'.
Exactly

I'm fucking done with this game for today since it keeps making every single game sweaty now. I would say I quit, but let's be honest, I'll be back within a day lol.

Highwind

Exactly

I'm fucking done with this game for today since it keeps making every single game sweaty now. I would say I quit, but let's be honest, I'll be back within a day lol.

Yup.

hFfrpP4.png

All I care about is going positive every match. Winning doesn't feel satisfying anymore.

Magik

Exactly

There's no need to "quit". Just take a break and do other things.

I'm just doing the raid CM, Nightfalls, Armsday and ToO here and there. Stuff like Shaxx's bounties are not worth the trouble anymore. Two Shells and Telesto this week for so much work.

Mindlog

I'm one of the weird ones that prefers sweats to stomps. May as well play with bots if stomp is the goal.

Of course the 'latency' filled games are no fun either.

There is no good solution.

Top Bottom