• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Check out @Destiny_WTF_'s Tweet:
Nathan Fillion (aka voice of Cayde-6) references #Destiny in the TV show; Castle. Very clever! #blooper

https://twitter.com/Destiny_WTF_/status/691323862747856898?s=09

Wiped, King of spoilers!! He ruined Harry Potter for me too!

Hahaha I also had Harry Potter ruined for me when the 6th book came out via an AOL AIM Status!

Shit man, sorry!

Hey, I haven't even seen Harry Potter.

It's alright, I saved time by skipping to the final minute once I read that haha. Crazy ending though.

WipedOut

Check out @Destiny_WTF_'s Tweet:
Nathan Fillion (aka voice of Cayde-6) references #Destiny in the TV show; Castle. Very clever! #blooper

https://twitter.com/Destiny_WTF_/status/691323862747856898?s=09

Hahaha I also had Harry Potter ruined for me when the 6th book came out via an AOL AIM Status!

It's alright, I saved time by skipping to the final minute once I read that haha. Crazy ending though.

Yeah it was, not a Denver Fan (Colts Fan) but I had to root for Peyton, would be great to see him get a 2nd ring. You watching the other game? Don't want to spoil the other game.

That's one of the good things about being old :p
I was lucky my daughter was too young when they came out. She's seen and read them in the last year though.

Sh0k

Watching the Broncos/Patriots game, but I'll hop online to do golgoroth. I'll start a list.

HM Golgoroth CM
1. RagnarokMB
2. meginyu
3. Shokleeto

Is this still going? Added my name just in case, needs to do it one more time with my Hunter, I have the hard mode checkpoint if needed.

Any Trials happening tonight?

Yeah it was, not a Denver Fan (Colts Fan) but I had to root for Peyton, would be great to see him get a 2nd ring. You watching the other game? Don't want to spoil the other game.

I was lucky my daughter was too young when they came out. She's seen and read them in the last year though.

Yea I'm watching this one live. I don't care who wins this one. I wanted Payten to win for his last hurrah especially after they almost didn't play him on the final regular season game.

I'm just happy that the Pats lost.

Has anyone watched the Division on Amazon Prime? It's a series about the origins of the agents.

LTWood12

Den den stop it.

Anybody up for trials? Patriots lost, all is well in this world.

Just sitting here, wishing just once I was around to play trials with you Kadey.

Side note, so is best way to farm grasp just choosing the strike from the director, or is it better to queue the heroic playlist until it pops up?

Edit: I got a bow in Diablo that turns enemies into chickens, so that's pretty neat.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We farmed from heroic. And by farm I mean I got two of them in less than 30 minutes. If Driz didn't tell me it was a god tier I would have trashed it. So all those who felt it's wrath should blame Driz for telling me.

Two nigthstalkers and a Sunbreaker titan with solar or void exotic sword is optimal for farming Omni.

WipedOut

Just sitting here, wishing just once I was around to play trials with you Kadey.

Side note, so is best way to farm grasp just choosing the strike from the director, or is it better to queue the heroic playlist until it pops up?

Edit: I got a bow in Diablo that turns enemies into chickens, so that's pretty neat.
We did it right from the director last Night, 4 of them fell total. I'd be down to farm on PS4 if you want.

LTWood12

We farmed from heroic. And by farm I mean I got two of them in less than 30 minutes. If Driz didn't tell me it was a god tier I would have trashed it. So all those who felt it's wrath should blame Driz for telling me.

Two nigthstalkers and a Sunbreaker titan with solar or void exotic sword is optimal for farming Omni.

Good to know! I've only ever gotten Omnigul once across probably 20-25 heroic strikes since it was added.

LTWood12

We did it right from the director last Night, 4 of them fell total. I'd be down to farm on PS4 if you want.

Nice! Alright. May do some trials bounties win T-44 and Dorrsom too. Can probably rope one of them into doing it with us.

Edit: won't be online for another hour at least probably.

Lethal

Neo Member
I'm a suck ass n00b so maybe somebody can help me with this. The quest Reforging the Blade wants me to kill 25 guardians in the crucible. Is there any easier way to do this? I dont wanna spend a few hours getting wrekt as I try to run up on folk with a bladeless sword...

Deku Tree

I'm a suck ass n00b so maybe somebody can help me with this. The quest Reforging the Blade wants me to kill 25 guardians in the crucible. Is there any easier way to do this? I dont wanna spend a few hours getting wrekt as I try to run up on folk with a bladeless sword...

It's not that bad. Play mayhem when it's available. Or classic rumble.

Take 2 friends into year 1 rumble and kill them for the quest. You don't even need ammo for the sword, you can kill them with the hilt and it still counts.

Alternatively, do it in mayhem where heavy ammo spawns more frequently.

Lethal

Neo Member
Sweet, thanks guys. Ill try in a bit.

Also, how hard is the normal King's Fall raid? Are experienced players familiar enough with it that they can do super fast? What kinda time frame are we talking?

Sweet, thanks guys. Ill try in a bit.

Also, how hard is the normal King's Fall raid? Are experienced players familiar enough with it that they can do super fast? What kinda time frame are we talking?

Normal KF is very easy for experienced players, can easily be done in ~45 minutes. Most encounters are pretty easy to teach newbies although a couple spots can be rough depending on luck. Also there's a whoooole lot of jumping so if you hate that some sections might be a chore. I'd say 2 hours is a decent time frame if there's a newbie or two in the group.

Wow. Now I know why I've hated Crucible since December.

Every match is super sweaty. And I put in the effort, I get a 291 Ghost from Shaxx.

0 interest in this game beyond playing with friends.

Jesus, Bungie. If we're not going to have new content for a while, then at least make the current situation fun.

The more I play PvP, the more I realize how shitty it is. Last night some shots didn't register. Today, spawning in Rumble 10 feet away from someone after they already just sniped me is stupid. Can't agree more with TripleWreck. They annihilated PvP to the grave.

Top Bottom