• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Deku Tree

Posting for new page

MvSfKzX.jpg

Anyone sharing HM Totem CP? I am online just send invite plz.

Oh man... :/
I'll be online in ~two and a half hours. Should I even bother with Oryx HM CM x2?
Last thing I want today is teleporting Ogres and shit. ;_;

Fwiw the teleporting ogres aren't related to any Destiny server or PSN issues. That's just a glitch that happens during Oryx CM due to the blights stacking up in the Ogre spawn points. It can be avoided by killing the Ogres ASAP (a Weapons and a Blessing of Light bubble in the middle with two Touch of Malices does the trick quite nicely).

Basically, you need to kill the Ogres very quickly, before they get a chance to fully spawn and start walking forward. Otherwise the game will have a conflict with the blight and ogre positioning, which it resolves by teleporting the ogres into the middle of the arena. Technically this doesn't force a wipe by itself but usually the resulting confusion leads to a wipe anyway.

The concern today (as happened to us several times) is that people will get disconnected during a live attempt which will then force a wipe. We were still able to finish all 3 runs without toooo much trouble but it was a bit of a headache. Bottom line: it's probably fine but play at your own risk now.

E92 M3

After work Oryx HM CM - PS4 (Hopefully will have CP)

Anyone down for Oryx after work today - 5:30 - 6pm Eastern.

1. W193D0UT

Trance, time to take the christmas tree down brah!

I'll change my avatar once I remove the tree from my house. Probably another month or so lol. Christmas goes by too fast and enjoy the peaceful presence of a decorated tree.

WipedOut

I'll change my avatar once I remove the tree from my house. Probably another month or so lol. Christmas goes by too fast and enjoy the peaceful presence of a decorated tree.

You still have an actual tree up? WTF man! You put the tree up during thanksgiving and take it down after new years, That's a solid month to appreciate a tree.

Thanks Ji66a!

Yeah I am sitting at the HM Totems CP right now. Several people are already jumping into my game. If you want it, join. I can stay here for a few minutes.

Yep thanks, I grabbed it. Don't know that I'll use it but I'll hold onto the CP if anyone else wants it at some point or something.

I recall there was a glitch with some FWC ship so they disabled that from the kiosk but did they also break smart loot? I just got the same ship from FWC that I already had. That's not supposed to happen :(

This is a great first step towards fixing what's wrong.

Clear, concise and all around great communication.

We probably never saw something like this from DeeJ, specially since last time there was a crisis, Urk stepped in to write.

Let's hope there's more of this to come, on a regular basis.

I agree. This one small gesture is enough to calm my worries and make me feel better about almost every aspect of the game.

Namikaze1

Couldn't wait for Ubisoft to send the code or for it to show on the site. Went and preordered the game on the UK PSN store to get the damn beta. Thank god SCEE doesnt require payment upfront and that i can cancel the preorder. I beat the fucking system. Take that, Ubisoft and SCEA!

LTWood12

Oh, that reminds me, I need to stop there and get some more Crown Reserve.

Do you guys have a spot open for Oryx tonight?

Not currently, but if one opens up I'll hit you up. Everyone has managed to make it on reset day for nine weeks in a row so far.

while ordinarily most problems would be solved this way I think another bottle of Ardbeg would just make me more sleepy

Sleepy Hawk is sleepy.

WipedOut

Count me in

After work Oryx HM CM - PS4 (Hopefully will have CP)

Anyone down for Oryx after work today - 5:30 - 6pm Eastern.

1. W193D0UT
2. Nicodemic
3. WeTeHa
4. Jafku

Added. Need two more for after work shenanigans.

Anyone have CP for Oryx?

Top Bottom