• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

If the glitch didn't work last time, then I doubt it'll work this time. Time to start saving IB bounties if you haven't already. My Titan has 6 ready to turn in while my hunter and warlock have 1 weekly each and several incomplete bounties saved up.

Edit: let me grab the bounties. :p

WipedOut

First IB match, lead guy on opposing team is red bar, all the rest of the team is orange.

We still won, two bounties completed from one match.

spyder_ur

Probably going to be a lot more mercies in IB Rift than control or clash.

Also thinking it might be easier to get high score with a couple dunks.

SpecX

Anyone doing NM KF raid today or this week? I want to hopefully attempt it for the first time. I know this might be difficult due to IB on going and everyone doing HM, but figured I'd ask. Worse case, I'll wait for Hawkian next week.

Namikaze1

Well, last team pissed me off. One guy just would not die. Shot him with my shotgunn and followed it up with a thunder strike and regular melee. Hits were registered but he survived. Happens again three more times later on. Same guy and all.

Well, last team pissed me off. One guy just would not die. Shot him with my shotgunn and followed it up with a thunder strike and regular melee. Hits were registered but he survived. Happens again three more times later on. Same guy and all.
~23hrs until CBMM. Hold on , Guardians!

Any spots on DGAF train(s)?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The scout looks really decent

Yeah it totally does. I think Defyler got one of those a couple of IB's ago. I remember him talking about how he couldn't decide if it was great or horrible.
Fires slow. Hits hard. Maybe the stability perks help it not jump so much and it turns into a lethal weapon.

Really do wish that the year two IB weapons would have changed in appearance. The scout should look like Not Like the Others. There is almost no legendary scout rifles in the game that have that style.
And there are a handful of blue/rare weapons that are really unique looking without a legendary counter point with that same appearance.

Top Bottom