• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Frenden

Banned
Monthly text conversation w/ T-44 trying to sell him on bumper jumper.

Spoilers:
He won't even try it

Unless you have one of them there fancy Scuffs or something, bumper jumper is life.

slide11.jpg

All the cool kids use it.

Paul the Thrall said "Hi" while we were killing one of the Daughters.
eIhG1jx.gif

Back to Bungie bashing, Dice have laid out the roadmap to 2017, with private matches dropping tomorrow

For tomorrow, they're releasing:

• New map availability.
  • New character outfits.
  • The ability to create private matches.
  • Introduction of daily challenges and community events.
  • Overall tweaks.

For the next few months, they're releasing:

New mission-based and multiplayer content including a map in February (for free)
New multiplayer map in March (for free)
And in terms of full DLC offerings, they announced:

Full DLC packs in March 2016, Summer 2016, Autumn 2016, and early 2017.

Unless you have one of them there fancy Scuffs or something, bumper jumper is life.

slide11.jpg

All the cool kids use it.

it's love too... :)
I use it, but I just try to be like the cool kids.

Inverted Y axis + Bumper Jumper = a 31 year old guy that pretty ok at Destiny sometimes
yeah, I always have to invert after my son has been playing battlefront. cannot get used to the "new" normal. smh.

spyder_ur

Back to Bungie bashing, Dice have laid out the roadmap to 2017, with private matches dropping tomorrow

For tomorrow, they're releasing:

• New map availability.
  • New character outfits.
  • The ability to create private matches.
  • Introduction of daily challenges and community events.
  • Overall tweaks.

For the next few months, they're releasing:

New mission-based and multiplayer content including a map in February (for free)
New multiplayer map in March (for free)
And in terms of full DLC offerings, they announced:

Full DLC packs in March 2016, Summer 2016, Autumn 2016, and early 2017.

Personally wish they would've built a better game around that. Why can't we have it all?

Only problem with this is if/when they don't hit their dates. Is Battlefront going to have the userbase to justify DLC at this time next year? I don't know.

TFW you decrypt a sublime engram on the wrong character.

I'd probably have all 3 sets by now if they didn't look exactly like regular purple engrams. Ugh

Playing Rumble without headphones and oh god shotguns are so OP. Beat the group I was in with 8 kills over the 2nd place guy.

Normally without sound I do terrible in crucible.

Namikaze1

^^^ him and his hunter buddies

What the fuck happened in that last match? Our runner couldn't slam. We were all right there waiting for him to slam and the game just refused to play the animation out. He needed up being killed.

2 minutes later.

From a hunter who tethered him.

ocean

Banned
Tier 5 DIS + Tier 5 STR on a Nightstalker is so damn fun. Why did I never try this before.

Also, my hunter has exactly zero chests with Void armor buff. Need a DIS/STR one to drop to make my perfect NS build.

Smoke + Grenade ready every 30s is amazing.

darknil

Gonna buy the class items on this iron banner, getting tired of the wolfie cloak.

Just checked the IB vendor Scout, seems more than decent? Zen moment, Hidden Hand and Smallbore seem like a good combination, right?

Namikaze1

deadduck

Tier 5 DIS + Tier 5 STR on a Nightstalker is so damn fun. Why did I never try this before.

Smoke + Grenade ready every 30s is amazing.

Yeah, its very cool. Hardly ever have teather, but doubles nades makes up for it.

Edit: good luck in interview

Huh? o_O
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Thanks for the games, guys. It was fun.
(^.^)/

That's not what happened at all. There was no tether there. Our guy kept running back and forth their rift to slam nonstop for a long while while we defended him when a hunter shows up and kills him with a direct shadowshot. There was no tether there prior to that hunter showing up and when it did, the arrow OHK our runner.
I'll upload the clip to YT when I get off this train. Should be intetesting to see. ;)

Will look to get a few trains going later, but also need to do Oryx CM. I'll have 1 more that hasn't done challenge mode, but has beaten HM.

Now is the time to do it. Everyone is playing banner. It also helps you can only solo queue so there aren't any shenanigans like there used to be.

Exactly. People care too much about IB they will completely ignore Rumble. I'm almost at 50 wins, I might just try to push it to 80 before The Division beta drop--if I can keep winning.

Top Bottom