• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I live in Australia. I don't live in Europe. STOP matching me with dutch and german players ffs.
LLShC.gif

Who the heck thought having Cathedral of Dusk in the IB Rift map rotation was a good idea?

I've played 9 games today. 6 were on Cathedral :/

noomi

Yo, do you play R6 Siege on PC or PS4?

Dude, play R6 with me please! I need more people! If you ever wanna team up lemme know.

Are you fucking kidding me right now noomi? I didn't even last one page in the division thread without having my cover blown. Do you not see the disguise? Did you not see me claiming to have never played a shooter before? God damn it. I'm going to have to make a new disguise.

You can't hide the past todd, I know who you REALLY are!

nowai

Yeah, Dis/Str is not possible on Graviton. Pretty annoying considering NStalker is probably the best class to have max D/S but them's the breaks.

I used to think the same way, but lately I have been leaning more toward an int/str build since the void nades are mostly terrible and I have been getting much more comfortable with the void bow.

I have a full set of disc/str gear and not int/str so I can't fully test which I like better, but I am liking having more int.

GunnerZ

Also, I really wish Destiny had put Snipers in the heavy category, instead of Special. I think it would have made more sense since you wouldn't spawn with Snipe ammo and would have to go back to the dangerous center of the map to get more. Also, have always considered Sniper Rifles as being in the "heavy" category anyway.
I'm sorry dude but what you just said is absolutely ridiculous and I feel your just saying that for some sort of attention or getting a rise out of someone.

todd360

Division thread has successfully been turned into destinygaf's second thread. Our territory is expanding.

Iron banner training for zone control has surely prepared us for this day.

Tri4

Wow man, I'm legit having fun with destiny crucible again. The past 5 or so games were pretty smooth and not too stressful. I was able to use Monte Carlo for fun and still do well without being slammed for not using a tryhard weapon loadout.

I also noticed a lot of red bar and orange bars, but in actual gameplay this doesn't seem to make that big a deal of lag.

WeTeHa

Just had my laggiest IB match in a long while. Guys teleporting all over the place, taking 3 melees to the face without taking any damage etc.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me right now noomi? I didn't even last one page in the division thread without having my cover blown. Do you not see the disguise? Did you not see me claiming to have never played a shooter before? God damn it. I'm going to have to make a new disguise.
Pwnd.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For the greater good.

I've never really been one to horde an idea like that.
hoard, as in a collection of wealth, or the verb meaning to acquire either said wealth or anything in general (as in a dragon's hoard, the dragon hoarded all that wealth, and the colloquial notion of "hoarding" i.e. filling your home with crap, respectively).

A horde is like when you've woken the hiiiiive.

Frenden

Banned
Weird. Fireteam matches seem just as sweaty, but playing by yourself is picking daises (granted, I have about a ten game pool of data there, not much).

aarcane

Still getting a few red bar players in my games tonight, but it didn't feel like I was fighting against lag. Apart from getting dropped into one match that triggered the mercy rule about a minute after I joined, the matches felt a lot more even and fun compared to yesterday.

Looks like I'll be going on to rank 5 again this IB.

Also, I'm beginning to like using Haakon's Hatchet.

GunnerZ

Meanwhile in super sweaty land just won a match by 300 point and versing people from Invigorate and dudes that play with super Good Streamers but nice to heard that people are having and absolute blast completely wrecking people. -_-"

Namikaze1

We had one guy just teleporting everywhere in one match. It didn't help that he tended to pick up the thing. That team won because of him.

ocean

Banned
4 consecutive matches against full teams where my group of randoms loses by over 10k.

Someone remind me please, Why are full teams versing 6 randoms again?

Namikaze1

I will say this, aside from the usual lag, I am enjoying IB Rift
only because I'm stomping folks with DGAF :p

But still, Cathedral of Dusk has no business being a Rift map.

Top Bottom