• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Oh no Ocean, why u do dis. I need you to not get banned so much so you can keep making all your super helpful in-depth posts and answering newbie questions around here ;_;

Ruthless still on that crispy red bar? ;)

The crispiest

Dude, play R6 with me please! I need more people! If you ever wanna team up lemme know.

You got it on PC? I was asking because I need to buy a new headset and there's a pretty decent option (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SAYCVTQ?tag=viglink20241-20#Ask) that comes with a free copy of R6 for PC.

I was definitely interested in the game but it seems like you'd really really need people to play with to get the most out of it.

Admodieus

Can I fill out a full fireteam for normal King's Fall? Need a shot at some guaranteed 310 gear to get myself ready for heroic mode.

1. Southwark (PSN: Admodieus)

Edit: Sharing HM Oryx CP now if anyone wants it. Fireteam is public, PSN is DrDrizzay101

Can I fill out a full fireteam for normal King's Fall? Need a shot at some guaranteed 310 gear to get myself ready for heroic mode.

1. Southwark (PSN: Admodieus)

What light level are you now?

Game is so slow currently you'll have better odds finding a group for HM KF, and it's pretty manageable even at lower light levels. Oryx is the only tricky part but if you know how to run the platforms you can do that at practically any light level.

What did Javi do this time? .

I checked his recent posts and didn't see anything very incriminating so who knows :-/

Maybe he asked for a self-ban

Admodieus

What light level are you now?

Game is so slow currently you'll have better odds finding a group for HM KF, and it's pretty manageable even at lower light levels. Oryx is the only tricky part but if you know how to run the platforms you can do that at practically any light level.

I checked his recent posts and didn't see anything very incriminating so who knows :-/

Maybe he asked for a self-ban

I'm 305, and I pride myself on being one of the best relic runners

I'm 305, and I pride myself on being one of the best relic runners

Boom, there you go. I did HM relic runner as a 301? when leveling my buddy's characters. Unless you'd really rather do NM I'd recommend looking for an HM group. I can help out if you need a spot filler.

Starting at Totems CP might be better if you wanted to do a full raid.

I'll be right there, Drizz.

Np, I'm just chilling now.

Admodieus

Boom, there you go. I did HM relic runner as a 301? when leveling my buddy's characters. Unless you'd really rather do NM I'd recommend looking for an HM group. I can help out if you need a spot filler.

Starting at Totems CP might be better if you wanted to do a full raid.

Np, I'm just chilling now.

Hard to get accepted into a raid group at 305.

If there's a GAF team forming tonight I'll try to get a spot.

Thanks for the checkpoint Drizz you da really M.V.P ��

lol happy to help dude

I like that bowing emote you were using :p

Hard to get accepted into a raid group at 305.

If there's a GAF team forming tonight I'll try to get a spot.

If you're willing to run there's no reason people should hesitate about having you in the group. Just need 2 Titans for double bubble trouble.

I'll be around awhile tonight, happy to help if needed.

Was losing by 7 kills in Rumble to a guy with a yellow bar. I want this mistake be to remembered until the Destiny IP is dead.

Do not hide patches and lie to your community.

WipedOut

Won 5 out 7 matches with Randos and blueberries tonight. Rift actually isn't bad if teammates know what they're doing. No rank 2 drops yet, seriously.

Drizzle, nightstalker tips pls.

Which super do I use, blood bound or black hole? I don't like quiver...

Spec armor + agility or recovery + agility?

Also, best way to get shadowshot multi kills? Do I have to use quiver or killing tethered enemies count?

2real4tv

Don't get why CEO was let go was the game considered a failure? It's one of the best games I ever played Iam totally pleased with my investment in Destiny.

I just hope when CBMM hits there aren't even harder players around me--but I rather deal with that then losing to teleporting Hunters and Warlock melees that reach 20 feet when normally they can only reach 15.

From the subreddit:

FYI, When a CEO steps down, he (or she) will "give a few words". When a CEO is fired, the new CEO gives a few words.

Just so we're all crystal clear on what happened.

I wonder if it is true.

E92 M3

I don't think the CEO had a forced resignation; seems like everything was decided internally. This is just Bungie trying to move forward and make better game.

This is a good thing.

SpecX

Don't get why CEO was let go was the game considered a failure? It's one of the best games I ever played Iam totally pleased with my investment in Destiny.
Who knows, could be the recent bad press, D2 delay, rumors/leaks getting out in the wild even though limited, weak near term focus?

They were probably supposed to have significant content out this year. It seems unlikely it will happen and therefore Bungie and Activision lost a major revenue stream. Pure speculation on my part, of course.

Frenden

Banned
Using Ape's hot Defender build, I got 27 kills last game mooooostly by dropping bubbles on the enemies rift and doming people while our runner was on the way.

Bubbling the enemy rift = good fun.

Trakan

I just hope when CBMM hits there aren't even harder players around me--but I rather deal with that then losing to teleporting Hunters and Warlock melees that reach 20 feet when normally they can only reach 15.

I don't think there are any additional MM updates coming to any other playlists tomorrow. They're playing "wait and see" and might eventually apply it to other playlists.

They were probably supposed to have significant content out this year. It seems unlikely it will happen and therefore Bungie and Activision lost a major revenue stream. Pure speculation on my part, of course.

I'm not too sure about that. The blog post reads like it was his choice to step down, and only stayed on-board long enough to find a replacement. Who knows?

I don't think there are any additional MM updates coming to any other playlists tomorrow. They're playing "wait and see" and might eventually apply it to other playlists.

Wait. . is this true? I was under the impression that it would be applied everywhere tomorrow.

Why would you only have it for Iron Banner? How can you even measure the effectiveness of this with qualitative data?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Team no backup pumpkin heads

dXA6SEz.png

Drizzle, nightstalker tips pls.

Which super do I use, blood bound or black hole? I don't like quiver...

Spec armor + agility or recovery + agility?

Also, best way to get shadowshot multi kills? Do I have to use quiver or killing tethered enemies count?

I'll type up a little thing in a minute. I'm so close to finishing this series of Witness puzzles, bah. My brain hurts >.>

on ps4 actually, but I play on my PC quite a bit, feel free to add me if you are on steam. Noomi with same avatar and all that good stuff ;)

Nice dude, I'll be sure to add you! Only got a couple Steam friends right now...

I'm not too sure about that. The blog post reads like it was his choice to step down, and only stayed on-board long enough to find a replacement. Who knows?
I don't ever believe the PR. But none of us can say for certain what happened.

I want to believe that is a shakeup at Bungie because I am still optimistic that Destiny can have a great Year two.

Could've been a power move. Of course Bungie isn't going to come out and directly say 'We fired our CEO and promoted Pete to CEO.'

And yeah, it's odd that the previous CEO didn't give any words of his time at Bungie(IE the generic 'Bungie is a great company, time for me to move on, etc.')

If something did happen, it was because something was happening internally.

It's futile to speculate though, all we can do is play the waiting game.

Top Bottom