• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Seems very odd timing. Hope it wasn't because of that cancer post.

I couldn't see it being the cancer post.
I thought Ghaleon did a good job of sharing his point of view and issuing a warning to Ocean and us all.
I wonder if someone felt it needed to go farther than that.

If this is true, it makes me sad:

FYI, when a CEO steps down, he (or she) will "give a few words". When a CEO is fired, the new CEO gives a few words.​

Per Ghaleon, Ryan had a hell of a run guiding Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach & two years of Destiny into the hands of players.

I'm choosing to believe he stepped down. Ryan has always been a private guy, and Taken King did very well. It's been over a decade & the guy deserves a break from us maniacs.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yes!

Just got an Eyasluna from Shaxx's weekly bounties.

No!
It has underdog, reactive reload and snapshot/braced frame/feather mag

So close

Trakan

If this is true, it makes me sad:

FYI, when a CEO steps down, he (or she) will "give a few words". When a CEO is fired, the new CEO gives a few words.​

Per Ghaleon, Ryan had a hell of a run guiding Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach & two years of Destiny into the hands of players.

I'm choosing to believe he stepped down. Ryan has always been a private guy, and Taken King did very well. It's been over a decade & the guy deserves a break from us maniacs.

Was he even in charge during the H2 days? I don't think so. I don't know if it's true, but I've heard he had no real experience or knowledge to lead the company. Apparently the new guy does, and I'm interested to see how that works out.

Havok

Was he even in charge during the H2 days? I don't think so. I don't know if it's true, but I've heard he had no real experience or knowledge to lead the company. Apparently the new guy does, and I'm interested to see how that works out.
He was the studio manager for a long, long time.

People are reading into this way too much.

FyreWulff

Harold Ryan started all the way from test management and worked is way through the company, starting with Halo 1. He was experienced, and was the guy that had to write the letter when Microsoft suddenly pulled ODST's reveal from E3.

Him and Parsons have practically the same length with Bungie.

Also, I haven't seen anything that said Harold Ryan left the board.

Yo, do you play R6 Siege on PC or PS4?

umm... something destiny related.... ummm.... SBMM! Discuss! *phew* this post was almost off-topic...

Edit: boom, Destiny

Yeah I wasted at least that many. Honestly I don't care that much about Glass Needles; what really sucked was losing 150-200 Armor Materials since I'm nearly out of those and they still don't sell them for glimmer sadly.
Both, mainly on ps4 where I can feel 1337 thank you aim assist but been playing on PC a little more recently :p

Toddler

I've only seen a game called on Mercy twice since TTK dropped before IB Rift. Since yesterday, I've had it happen to me 3 time tonight and once last night so far...

Gammacide

P U M P K I N F O L K S

CZwWhIQUEAAAZR4.jpg:large
A great day. Train was rolling. Can't wait for more. Not til this weekend for me sadly.

Top Bottom