• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I actually like it. With randoms it sucks most of the time, but with a team it's fun. I don't even mind losing that much. I just think that the post-match rewards need to be improved. If I'm getting blue engrams, 270 armor pieces and motes of light for like 8 matches straight, something is definitely wrong.
If the rewards were better, I'd even consider playing more pvp. Right now, I'll just limit it to iron banner week and that's it for the month.

Most maps are pretty bad for rift though. Why is there only one spawn for the spark? At least give us 2-3 spawns per map that change randomly.

This. Ever since TTK dropped, the loot drops on crucible have been...poor. Sure, IB does give you drops, but they are normaly underwelming. Between 3 characters, 2 at rank 3, one at rank 2, i've had 7 pairs of boots. Not a single helmet, scout or chest piece. And 5 of those drops were bellow 290.

There is not even the chance (that i know off) of any exotic dropping (outside if using 3oC). Altough at the moment 3oC seems to have penchant to give me helmets. On the last 7 exotic engrams, 5 were helmets, 3 of those helmets turned up to be mask of the 3rd man, one ram and one apotheosis veil. At least i got a 310 last word
Hec, i still remenber when i got my Icebreaker after IB on year one. I almost cried of joy that day.

Increase the drops, give more meaningful rewards to players that do well. On games were teamwork is required, reward players that actualy do what the game objective is. If you are playing control, then give rewards for capturing flags, or holding a flag for x amount of time.

Just a tough

Ayyy breh try to be less salty

EXapbgS.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
3 more kills and I would've had that perfect 15 kill streak. Thanks Shaxx for ending the game too early. Muh fuggah.

Q3ZeY3k.png

CLBridges

Man, this IB Rift has really taught me that I'm just not that good at PvP lol. And, I suck with snipers but love the 1 in 10 chance I end up getting that headshot first...feels good. Oh well, after playing Destiny now for almost 2 years, I'm finally learning to just take it easy and do what I can.

Oh, and who's gonna be up when the Division PS4 beta goes live, holla at me. PSN: GhostFaceDon

Daemul

I know how many of you love to get teabagged; so here it is happening professionally lol:

d963940bcd433765dd230d98472b6095.gif

Best psychological tool I say!

RIP Ace. We will honour your memory as you cross over into ROFLstompedland.

S0g4PjT.gif

Pretty pathetic for people to do that shit in a tournament.

Believe it or not there are as many scumbags professional players as there is in regular online play.

wow.png

DGAF is breaking my heart.

Dthomp

A big thank you to everybody that allowed me to run some Iron Banner tonight for the first time, Shiv, Soncomet, Ipitythafool, Darknyss, and XpLiCiTOne. Was fun, even if I probably held you guys back :)

Man, so few posts today. Might have to post new OT ~600 posts early since I doubt I can stay up long enough to get much closer than that. And if I go to bed then I'll probably wake up to 3 new OTs by different people, lol...

I feel the system would work if they provided us with a plentiful source of 320 items and changed infusion to be 100%

Good post dude. I agree with everything you're saying, but wanted to highlight this point because I feel like they need to find some compromise between the year 1 leveling and year 2 infusion systems. Doing these two things (lots of 320s with 100% light gain) would probably get pretty close to the mark.

Top Bottom