• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

phen0m24

Man, so few posts today. Might have to post new OT ~600 posts early since I doubt I can stay up long enough to get much closer than that. And if I go to bed then I'll probably wake up to 3 new OTs by different people, lol...

Good post dude. I agree with everything you're saying, but wanted to highlight this point because I feel like they need to find some compromise between the year 1 leveling and year 2 infusion systems. Doing these two things (lots of 320s with 100% light gain) would probably get pretty close to the mark.

What are you up to, good doctor? I downloaded a beta title on the XB1 and let Josh run around Manhattan and
I fell asleep

I haven't touched IB Rift.

I also am completely taken aback by the post infrequency based on John's chart. I wanted to blame it on a Nami slowdown, ;) but seeing all the people in the other DGAF thread that used to post here, it made sense...

What are you up to, good doctor? I downloaded a beta title on the XB1 and let Josh run around Manhattan and
I fell asleep

I also am completely taken aback by the post infrequency based on John's chart. I wanted to blame it on a Nami slowdown, ;) but seeing all the people in the other DGAF thread that used to post here, it made sense...

Been playing a lot of PC Master Race recently. Trying to finish my all-boss Dark Souls replay with all the sweet high-res DS-fix mods, having a blast with that. Since Tuesday I've played a lot of Witness as well, loving that game. Otherwise just random PC stuff here and there, like Doom and VVVVV and Alien Isolation.

It's been fun to play a wide variety of games considering the last ~16 months were nothing but Destiny with a brief Bloodborne fling. I've got the Division beta pre-loaded but expectations are low after watching some streams today. Probably do a Journey replay soon but otherwise not much PS4. Gonna take the Unstable-Destiny method for a few weeks: do reset raids then nothing else until next reset, lol. No IB for me either probably.

I'll still be hanging around as always. If I do anything in Destiny it'll just be to help newbie raids or something if there are people looking for help. Doubt I'll have the interest for anything else. A few weeks off will hopefully re-charge my batteries to start helping Trials runs again, etc. I'll never completely stop playing Destiny but also have to be realistic with myself and not force things too much.

Hope you're doing well buddy! Maybe we'll mess around in Division beta for a bit
...before we both fall asleep.

I fell asleep

well, you have 6 more pages
100ppp master race
to rectify your slowdown and get up there on that wall o'shame.
you better get on it, kernel!

Got all Flayer Mantles with decent stats. I can sleep now.

I only have the solar one. The others just wont drop.

Saying that, my last drops on strike / nightfall for specific boss loot have been nezt to 0. Got the titan butt towell from the undying mind , twice, and that was it.

Nothing else. Rien. Nada

RGN does not love me.

Watch closely from 2 to 7 seconds how "csabapoop" that's 2nd to last in the roster quickly goes from green bar to red bar once everyone is all connect. Cheating the system and having a fine connection until the match begins.

Then he was red-bar the whole game. You should be booted with a red-bar for more than 2 minutes straight, imo. and if you're red bar more than 2 times in a match for over 30 seconds each (to prevent people flickering), then boot. IDK, something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkrXZhgsAM

Can't win a damn game.

Yesterday i did around 20 games between my hunter and warlock. I think my team won 5 of those games. Lost at least 3 by mercy.

Ill play again later today to see if i can get my hunter to rank 3. Needa win to complete the daily bounties.

I should add that this was with ramdoms. I do get the impresion that we were matched with a lot of premade teams. One of said team we got matched twice in a row. It was red district all game (on both teams). Not even a sniff of green bar connections. Thankfully it was the only time the lag was this bad

I got contacting Destiny Servers at character selection screen on PS4. And neogaf is being weird for me too not loading a few times. Coincidence?

I loaded youtube and facebook just fine while neogaf and destiny wouldn't (and slow for neogaf)

Finally, need 2 more helmets, 1 armor, 2 class items, and i'm 320 on all characters. ;_;

12525135_928827153831881_3865945591353106784_o.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I for one cannot wait till IB goes back to control or clash. Rift is not fun if you get certain maps and or spawns. And there have been so many games where we get 20+ more kills than the other team and still lose because they keep getting the spark.

Just got a Baboon error while trying to fly to the Tower. And GAF is being slow-ish. Is this just me? My internet seems fine everywhere else :\

I for one cannot wait till IB goes back to control or clash. Rift is not fun if you get certain maps and or spawns. And there have been so many games where we get 20+ more kills than the other team and still lose because they keep getting the spark.

Yea seriously. It's actually pretty fun on maps not named Memento and Cathedral, so far. Oh and the bridge map that was Trials a few weeks back when you, Drizz and Mao came back on Final Boss down 0-4.

Magik

Can't wait either.

I haven't raged this much in Destiny ever.

rezn0r

Feel free to throw out opinions if you have one:

Crowd Control + Guerilla Fighter vs Who's Next + Hidden Hand on a scout rifle

Haven't paid much attention to perks because I haven't had many multiple copies of the same gun. Does Hidden Hand trump everything else?

I'm getting so frustrated.

Took 7 attempts to fly to the tower (all errors like baboon).

Next iron banner attempt errored after it said 12/12 guardians.

I've never had this problem before. #CBMM

Jafku

Agreed. Memento and Cathedral are just terrible maps and rift just highlights it. There shouldn't be a map where one spawn is objectively better than the other

Shiv47

Had a good time running with Gaf on IB tonight, but the lag was as bad as I've ever seen it, including one team that had three red bars and three yellow. Rift is bad enough, but the lag makes it truly the drizzling shits.

nowai

Rift is pure trash. I have played more Rift than I ever have this week and I can safely say that it is utter shit.

To all the blueberries who leave after the opponents score the first rift, y'all can all have your accounts banned.

To Memento, please just get lost in darkness.

To cathedral, please just get cut in half or something.

EDIT: Flying into a new match "Enemy runner active!"

TO heavy ammo on rift, you can also go away.

rezn0r

Agreed. Memento and Cathedral are just terrible maps and rift just highlights it. There shouldn't be a map where one spawn is objectively better than the other

Had a good time running with Gaf on IB tonight, but the lag was as bad as I've ever seen it, including one team that had three red bars and three yellow. Rift is bad enough, but the lag makes it truly the drizzling shits.

Rift is pure trash. I have played more Rift than I ever have this week and I can safely say that it is utter shit.

yeah the lag is really bad tonight. and I completely agree about Rift sucking, however when it lands on a map I don't completely hate, it's been a lot more fun than I expected when it was announced for IB. running with a fireteam is making the difference though I'd say (wasn't planning on having a fireteam this week)

To all the blueberries who leave after the opponents score the first rift, y'all can all have your accounts banned.

To Memento, please just get lost in darkness.

To cathedral, please just get cut in half or something.

yup. what the fuck's the point in quitting especially in IB? by the time you are starting a new match you'd probably be getting your drops from the match you quit...

I'm done with IB Rift. Got all my toons where I want them to be, come Monday cash it all in. Thanks to all of you guys that I played with in the struggle bus.

Rehsa

Same happened to me, though I gained a few extra losses before cashing them in. Missing GAF trains sucks, won maybe two out of 8 or so matches. eh :( Not playing for the last few months doesn't help either, at least there is the Division beta tomorrow :)

Top Bottom