• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
We have someone. Thanks though.
Just filled. Sorry. :(

vader.jpg

(speaking from PvE perspective here)

Drizzy - consistently awesome in PvE.
Hawkian has the patience of a saint.
Deku is definitely as cool as a cucumber.
Rawr is also in the above camp.
Dhruv is pretty laid back as well.
DeathJr - very teacherly and fun - I hearken back to the Crota noobie raid of epicness
deafmedal may swear at the game or the circumstances but never at people (unless in jest)
Robdraggoo is totally laid back (also Mrs Draggoo lol)
I don't think I've heard Twilight rage at all in anything
Nami? Nah he's just so talkative :p
Noomi - same - cucumber
rNilla - same (pours one out)

And these are just the peeps off the top of my head that are super patient. I've only run with Lt a few times but we had fun as well. Much laughter. Vincent same thing.

Hehe thanks colonel. DGAF as a whole has the most amazing people from all over the world, couldn't have asked for a better community :)

It's a video game.

Exactly. If you can't have fun, why even play?

CLBridges

1st NF completed since purchasing TTK a couple weeks ago and get some legendary gauntlets, LL below my current one...smh. Now I know why I've been reading how people don't even bother with Nightfall, it used to be essential in Y1. Y2 Destiny is feeling a little weird to me but it's still a good game. Hopefully I'll get to run the raid sometime soon and see where it ranks.

On a side note, wtf did the do to the Vex Mythoclast, I know it's a Y1 weapon but dang lol.

(speaking from PvE perspective here)

Drizzy - consistently awesome in PvE.
Hawkian has the patience of a saint.
Deku is definitely as cool as a cucumber.
Rawr is also in the above camp.
Dhruv is pretty laid back as well.
DeathJr - very teacherly and fun - I hearken back to the Crota noobie raid of epicness
deafmedal may swear at the game or the circumstances but never at people (unless in jest)
Robdraggoo is totally laid back (also Mrs Draggoo lol)
I don't think I've heard Twilight rage at all in anything
Nami? Nah he's just so talkative :p
Noomi - same - cucumber
rNilla - same (pours one out)

And these are just the peeps off the top of my head that are super patient. I've only run with Lt a few times but we had fun as well. Much laughter. Vincent same thing.

I would love to run raids or whatever with you guys. Most of you are on my friends list too. I just never seem to have the time. I have a group that I run with sometimes, but they're all extremely young, and impatient, and I'm in my forties and laid back. Doesn't always mesh well lol. I'm a decent player, but I will fuck up at times, especially with platforming bits, and I'd rather play with peeps that don't spaz out at every little thing. I haven't raided in awhile, because I don't want to feel like I have to be perfect at every second, I want to actually have fun, and be able to laugh at screw ups as well as cheer when we wreck shit. Oryx is too unforgiving and ruins that a bit.

rezn0r

I would love to run raids or whatever with you guys. Most of you are on my friends list too. I just never seem to have the time. I have a group that I run with sometimes, but they're all extremely young, and impatient, and I'm in my forties and laid back. Doesn't always mesh well lol. I'm a decent player, but I will fuck up at times, especially with platforming bits, and I'd rather play with peeps that don't spaz out at every little thing. I haven't raided in awhile, because I don't want to feel like I have to be perfect at every second, I want to actually have fun, and be able to laugh at screw ups as well as cheer when we wreck shit. Oryx is too unforgiving and ruins that a bit.

You sound like you're quoting my thoughts :p We're on each others friends list too. I'm going to try and keep an eye out more on this thread than I have been, of course the next week and a half might be rough with the holidays, but definitely looking to get back into at least getting some CMs done!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My internet went down and I didn't even know but I was still playing in the raid fine. Super internet confirmed.

Anybody wants to help me get someone their spindle?

Only did SRL bounties today. Got a 315 class item. Got one 320 helmet from SRL. Lots of others. I insta delete any 317 or lower helmet. Already have three 320 KF helmets though, one for each with better already. 319 St-14, 320 graviton, 317 Apotheosis.

Cool, I have not seen a single 320 drop in over a week. Others, sure. Me, nope.

Just saving a couple of 318+ helmets now for IB helmet infusion next week.

Top Bottom