• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

riotfig

Neo Member
Thanks! ;-)

As genuine consolation, I looked myself up on the GG site. I am ranked 287,000th out of 310,000 players...i.e. I am in the bottom 7% of players.

My K/D is 0.48 and my win rate is 20%....

I'm the guy that all the good players here breeze past on the way to flawless :)

I am usually fairly cheerful when I play though! - Trust me when I say I need all the help I can get...

Send FR to psn ID ri0tfig

We need to team up. I'm slightly below your score. I'm that guy that get killed first. In all pvp matches and still manage to keep my cool in all matches I participate in.

I normaly dont rage on PvP. An ocasional "fuck that". Notable exceptions due when on a GAF train and it seems i'm the designated target for the enemy, and my status is normaly "waiting for respawn location".
PvE, now that is another ballgame altogether. I make Gny. Sgt Hartman blush in shame with the profanity that comes out of my mouth.
One of my friends just laughts himself to death during any PvE activity we do together due to my constant swearing at the game.

Never rage against other players. Even when someone kills the second brother with a telesco on the chaperone quest...

LTWood12

One nightfall done. Well what have we here?
FN0jw7T.jpg

Kreygasm

Another 320 Ghost from the raid...whaaat?

Btw - I love everyone here.

I might buy nuclear throne tomorrow in anticipation for PSN getting slammed this weekend. RIP trials.

Edit: did three full raid clears with my awesome reset crew tonight, haven't done that in a while. Shoutout to Tick for the clear as well!

It will include an amendment that some poor soul like me can get an imago loop with firefly, and not having to wait until destiny 2. That's what happened with my hawkmoon.

😠

or maybe it'll be the fabled remixed raids

that uh....that one gun hype! You know the one I'm talking about. The hand cannon one.

or maybe it'll be the fabled remixed raids

that uh....that one gun hype! You know the one I'm talking about. The hand cannon one.

"For not good nor evil can last forever; and so it follows that as evil has lasted a long time, good must now be close at hand"

We shall not mention said name in vain 😬

ch4fx_

SRL competition is fierce nowadays guys, jeez. I don't think I finished top 3 in any of my races tonight. Oddly enough, the races I actually tried (and still lost), I got absolute shit drops. My last two races I decided to not finish them, and I get a 312 class item & a 315 helmet. I definitely agree that this event encourages fucking off.

Anyone want to do the daily before I log off? I'd like to grab the Spindle for my Hunter.

WipedOut

HM Warpriest done as a 296, no problem. 318 Yasmin with firefly, 320 rocket and 310 rocket. Would have loved to have an LMG but I'll take it for now. Still missing that ghost.

Thanks for the run Hawkian, T-44 and company.

LTWood12

What's that first perk? That isn't outlaw. Fatebringer wannabe :p

Fucking underdog lol. Hey I'll take what I can get, and not bad for a first run. Still gonna farm for perfection. W/ hand cannon reloader gauntlets it pretty much feels like FB. Even sounds like it. Love it.

SRL competition is fierce nowadays guys, jeez. I don't think I finished top 3 in any of my races tonight. Oddly enough, the races I actually tried (and still lost), I got absolute shit drops. My last two races I decided to not finish them, and I get a 312 class item & a 315 helmet. I definitely agree that this event encourages fucking off.

Anyone want to do the daily before I log off? I'd like to grab the Spindle for my Hunter.

I feel it's the opposite. Competition is so bad and players afking or mucking about, even with my worse lap times and missing multiple gates I win or come in second. Even waited at the finish lines for randoms to catch up and cross over so I could be bottom 3 and hopefully get some drops, but nope, the randoms decided to wait as well. Everyone knows bottom 3 get the best loot. :/

How long are you on for? I can help you out in maybe 20 mins? We'll need a third though..

Fucking underdog lol. Hey I'll take what I can get, and not bad for a first run. Still gonna farm for perfection. W/ hand cannon reloader gauntlets it pretty much feels like FB. Even sounds like it. Love it.

Underdog, haha.

I had an IL drop with outlaw and litc some time ago, but hc were bad i ended up trashing it.

ch4fx_

I feel it's the opposite. Competition is so bad and players afking or mucking about, even with my worse lap times and missing multiple gates I win or come in second. Even waited at the finish lines for randoms to catch up and cross over so I could be bottom 3 and hopefully get some drops, but nope, the randoms decided to wait as well.

HAHA - just realized my post is basically a contradiction, oops. Most of the people I played with tonight were actually racing. I only had one dude who didnt finish one race, but he lead up until the very end. I guess its a mix of people who really enjoy it & are good at it, people who are fucking around/assholes, and people who are hoping for sweet drops.

Everyone knows bottom 3 get the best loot. :/

"LETS ENCOURAGE LOSING!" - Bungie.

How long are you on for? I can help you out in maybe 20 mins? We'll need a third though..

I'll be online for probably another hour-ish. If you see me online, I'm ready!

GhaleonEB

joining you right nao

well NF rewards was total bs...ghaleonB..lol

Thanks for the help. That boss is a pretty intense one.

I actually don't mind the 298 helmet. I didn't have a helmet with discipline on it, which I use to max out the recharge rate for invis smoke bombs. So it's not a total blank like last week (20 coins, oof).

NF rewards in general are still awful, though.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Thanks for the help. That boss is a pretty intense one.

I actually don't mind the 298 helmet. I didn't have a helmet with discipline on it, which I use to max out the recharge rate for invis smoke bombs. So it's not a total blank like last week (20 coins, oof).

NF rewards in general are still awful, though.

anytime you need "halp" GhalEB, shoot an invite. yeah the undying mind kept us at bay but the goddamn Minotaurs literally kicked our ass.
.jeezuz. that was worst NF rewards I've gotten for any of my characters...

Top Bottom