• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Besides sniping people, one of the things I love most about the game is getting low levels/lights something of worth. Carried a 270 to getting his black spindle and he also got the ship on first try. Best way to describe it is some guy wearing walmart clothes but sporting a 20k rolex. That black spindle is the rolex in the sea of all the blue gear he has. Thanks for the help mindlog, couldn't have done it without you.

Besides sniping people, one of the things I love most about the game is getting low levels/lights something of worth. Carried a 270 to getting his black spindle and he also got the ship on first try. Best way to describe it is some guy wearing walmart clothes but sporting a 20k rolex. That black spindle is the rolex in the sea of all the blue gear he has. Thanks for the help mindlog, couldn't have done it without you.

My comparison to that is a guy that buys a pair of Jordans and then can't pay next month's rent on time. I've seen way too many cases of that.

Jordans are about $200 a pair these days.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Camo full? But I posted before the others...

-_-

no worry Androo..had the same happen to me twice earlier today...
1200.gif

The blade dancer super is so bad now, it's like every single other super hard cancels it. Using it feels like a liability. Also I blink striked three people in the back in a match and backstab didn't proc once. (I had to double check and it was on.)

does anybody here have a charged argonoch rune? apparently bungis fucking removed the ability to transfer it between characters. right now its the last calcified fragment i need for touch o fmalice

man this troll game

won race, got a class item...after ages

person in 6th place gets helmet

wtzgU.gif

why are you still doing this to yourself

The 13Devs are in the next Armday Tourney (2nd Jan), I cant't wait for everyone moaning about Farnorth lagging :d GAF should try and get a late entry

CW5MwAZUEAA72oi.png:medium

Just realized I need to finish the A class License along with the S class prior to the weekend. I fear that I won't be able to log in during the holiday craze :0(DDoS or just Christmas newbies lol)

bitsurugi

Lately i was less and less on DGAF, mostly due to work, Xmas preparations and... playing Destiny with my awesome clanmates :)

Playing Destiny sadly isn't as fun as it used to be a few months ago, but i guess that's understandable due to the lack of new content and (even more so) by the lacklustre PVP meta and matchmaking after 2.1.

That said:

i wish you all a Merry Xmas, DGAF is the true 0.04% of Destiny, glad to have been a part of it :)

The 13Devs are in the next Armday Tourney (2nd Jan), I cant't wait for everyone moaning about Farnorth lagging :d GAF should try and get a late entry

FarNorthLagger will be in full effect I'm sure. Kinda sucks for him since I'm sure it's not fun to have everyone bitch about it, but... he does get that strawberry-banana bar advantage so I can't really feel bad. I'm glad they're finally competing in a tourney but I'm shocked that defending champs BombSquad apparently aren't in it.

As for a Gaf squad, I would always be up for something like that but sadly nobody around here really does sweaty matches afaik. I wouldn't want to spend the money if the team hasn't had any practice. The #1 thing that separates the top teams is communication/call-outs and getting that synergy takes practice.

Personally I think it would be fun to get involved w just casual sweaties since there's nothing else to do in the game besides improving at "end-game" PvP. The Ps4 crowd has been much more active recently as well.

i wish you all a Merry Xmas, DGAF is the true 0.04% of Destiny, glad to have been a part of it :)

Same to you Bits! All the best to you and yours.

Skele7on

Banned
why are you still doing this to yourself

CW5MwAZUEAA72oi.png:medium

lol Who the fuck are primeguard seriously?

Pretty good teams. I know that Burdi who runs the iNV team is solid as all hell.

I'm slowly picking up the curve again with new Meta grabbed a mida and some dance machines just need to get some sweats on for les practice.

LTWood12

hahaha why do i bother

300 ghost

Better than my 295 ghost, lol.

At least it allows me to give my hunter my old 280 Ghost, raising him a whole 1 light level.
Either way, thanks for including me!

No worries, 1 light is technical progress :p

At least LT got some good stuff.

Lol of course I get symbiote right after purchasing it from the kiosk and infusing up to 310.

Spoo

Got a team of 5 who are looking to do the Warpriest challenge, so we need 1 more. PSN is reeducator, drop me a line if you want in :) (we have the CP)

edit: Got one already.

Deku Tree

Titan 319
Hunter 319
Warlock 319

to get there though I usually need to equip my 320 Smite with Firefly that I never use and I don't want to infuse.

dat 318 ghost is holding me back!

I T S P R O G R E S S B O Y Z

FarNorthLagger will be in full effect I'm sure. Kinda sucks for him since I'm sure it's not fun to have everyone bitch about it, but... he does get that strawberry-banana bar advantage so I can't really feel bad. I'm glad they're finally competing in a tourney but I'm shocked that defending champs BombSquad apparently aren't in it.

As for a Gaf squad, I would always be up for something like that but sadly nobody around here really does sweaty matches afaik. I wouldn't want to spend the money if the team hasn't had any practice. The #1 thing that separates the top teams is communication/call-outs and getting that synergy takes practice.

Personally I think it would be fun to get involved w just casual sweaties since there's nothing else to do in the game besides improving at "end-game" PvP. The Ps4 crowd has been much more active recently as well.

Same to you Bits! All the best to you and yours.

Drizzay
Twilight
Unstable

The dream team

Edit: man posting this really made me want to watch you guys playing trials together. Stabie and twilight gotta come back first though ;_;

Top Bottom