• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Kaiken

Banned
Reported Rasengan for being new.
Reported Macello for stealing all of the exotics.
Reported RNG for giving me a second Hallowed 310 Class Item.

Report everybody!

Thanks for the run :]

The DS4 makes me 'game-angry' more than lag, players or even RNG.
The first few times I ran Relic when King's Fall released was flawless. I'd zip around the platforms and grab the Relic no problem. Then after a few weeks I started dying. I kept coming up short on platforms I had successfully jumped dozens of times. One time I quit running and jumped off the map while dodging bombs because my jets stayed on longer than they should have. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Then with SRL I noticed my times were much better when using my backup DS4 over my white DS4. Turns out even at full press it wasn't registering full throttle. Switched controllers and won every race.

I don't like the DS4 -_-
Reported.

One of mine has been acting the exact same way but far more laggy. I think it was something to do with the mic plugged in it as the issues disappear when I unplug it.

Chucker

Getting there...

BQL287F.jpg

This is literally my future tomorrow night. That Kidkraft?

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm going to wish all of DGAF a merry Christmas now because realistically, being in the Southern Hemisphere and it being Christmas Eve already, I'm going going to be on my PS4 for the next few days :)

I think I have a bug with shaxx's bountys were the main bounty is to complete the other bountys, but when I pick them up that bounty is completed and I get the reward. Is any body having this issue?

That happened to me last night. I ended up getting some Motes and 310 No Backup Plans.

phen0m24

OT OFF TOPIC DISCLOSURE

Ok, so I'm in NJ and have Comcrap internet. (Comcast) I have blast, which is pretty dang fast but not their top speed offering.

Next month it was scheduled to be $82.95 per month. I called them to complain a bit and they dropped it to $62.95 for a year.

$63 a month just for internet.

What do you guys pay for internet? (Hey it's part of our hobby but yikes)

Trakan

OT OFF TOPIC DISCLOSURE

Ok, so I'm in NJ and have Comcrap internet. (Comcast) I have blast, which is pretty dang fast but not their top speed offering.

Next month it was scheduled to be $82.95 per month. I called them to complain a bit and they dropped it to $62.95 for a year.

That sounds decent to me. I was told it's cheaper to actually bundle the most bottom tier TV service with my internet plan to pay less through Time Warner. I pay ~90 a month for that. 30 down/5 up.

OT OFF TOPIC DISCLOSURE

88 for me but I dont have any caps and its purty fast. Verizon FIOs.

Luis_23

Need 2 for KF HM raid!

1. Neogaf member
2. Junior

Doesn't matter, we'll take anyone!

Must have No Land Beyond and obtained it in bed bath and beyond

Deku Tree

OT OFF TOPIC DISCLOSURE

I pay $150 a month for FIOS 50/50 internet and a full premier TV package with movie channels and two TV boxes. It's an intro pricing scam but it won't go up by that much after the intro period is over. I could go up to 100/100 Mbps internet for an extra $10 a month, but then they say that I would have to run an ethernet cord to my FIOS router which is not easy for me to do with my setup. 50/50 is very fast and I never lag.

OT OFF TOPIC DISCLOSURE

I have Verizon FIOS Triple Play. I pay around $140 a month for the top tier TV service and 50/50 internet. for the longest time, Cartoon network was only available in the top tier, but after I re-upped, CN is available in lower tiers, so when I re-up again, i'll go with the lower tier. Mind you, I have TiVo (with lifetime service), so i'm not renting any set-top boxes.
edit: my price will not go up at all over the term of the agreement.

Horohoro

I pay 95$ a month comcast 105/105.
I pay 248.96 total for that an cable.... I am locked in and do not have choices before anyone ask... and I wanted the fastest internet...

phen0m24

That sounds decent to me. I was told it's cheaper to actually bundle the most bottom tier TV service with my internet plan to pay less through Time Warner. I pay ~90 a month for that. 30 down/5 up.

88 for me but I dont have any caps and its purty fast. Verizon FIOs.

$65 for 115 Down, but only 15 up.
Could be worse, sucks for streaming.

I pay $150 a month for FIOS 50/50 internet and a full premier TV package with movie channels and two TV boxes. It's an intro pricing scam but it won't go up by that much after the intro period is over. I could go up to 100/100 Mbps internet for an extra $10 a month, but then they say that I would have to run an ethernet cord to my FIOS router which is not easy for me to do with my setup. 50/50 is very fast and I never lag.

I have Verizon FIOS Triple Play. I pay around $140 a month for the top tier TV service and 50/50 internet. for the longest time, Cartoon network was only available in the top tier, but after I re-upped, CN is available in lower tiers, so when I re-up again, i'll go with the lower tier. Mind you, I have TiVo, so i'm not renting any set-top boxes.
edit: my price will not go up at all over the term of the agreement.

I pay 95$ a month comcast 105/105.
I pay 248.96 total for that an cable.... I am locked in and do not have choices before anyone ask... and I wanted the fastest internet...

Thanks guys for the replies. Reading comments from Brian Roberts that they are working toward hard(er) data caps is disconcerting. I bought my own modem, my own router, and with no TV or phone it's easy to feel penalized.

Just took a screenie of my speedtest results.

Deku Tree

Thanks guys for the replies. Reading comments from Brian Roberts that they are working toward hard(er) data caps is disconcerting. I bought my own modem, my own router, and with no TV or phone it's easy to feel penalized.

Just took a screenie of my speedtest results.

FYI I feel like that particular speed test over estimates Comcast speeds and under estimates FIOS speeds just in my experience of course. Not sure why.

Try these too:

http://speedof.me
http://testmy.net
http://openspeedtest.com
http://www.bandwidthplace.com

Having primarily focused on Scout Rifles with my Hunter for the last couple of months, I have amassed an arsenal of various legendary auto rifles that I have not played around with.

Going to start messing around with them now on my Titan. What are some of the better legendary auto rifles out there? (Figure it would be easier to hear what people say is better than list out all of the different ones I have).

man internet prices are crazy in places... I pay $40 a month for 30/5 which considering the price I'm fine with. My old place about 30 minutes north was $40 for 60/15.

Top Bottom