• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Deku Tree

Man, this would have been awesome to do before the holidays. Or even before a shit ton of games stole people away from Destiny.

Hey Kor! You still Sparrow racing?

Have you seen this player?

http://www.twitch.tv/eb4tiky5ef79o

Seems to have the world record on both tracks. Has a lot of past broadcasts of sparrow races. Goes into MM and nobody else is able to finish the race many times. They get timed out.

eb4tiky5ef79o also seems to have WR times in many other racing games.

Uses TimeBreaker. Get's the crazy fast times by boosting as much as possible until near blowup over and over. And running the track perfect of course.

Hey Kor! You still Sparrow racing?

Have you seen this player?

http://www.twitch.tv/eb4tiky5ef79o

Seems to have the world record on both tracks. Has a lot of past broadcasts of sparrow races. Goes into MM and nobody else is able to finish the race many times. They get timed out.

eb4tiky5ef79o also seems to have WR times in many other racing games.

Uses TimeBreaker. Get's the crazy fast times by boosting as much as possible until near blowup over and over. And running the track perfect of course.

Nah, I haven't really touched it since the PS4 Bungie session. I think I played a couple more races to get a few 320 helms, and left it at that. I've also been spending a lot of my "free time" doing christmas chores like buying and wrapping presents, and making plans to see both my family and my wife's family.

I never get to really enjoy Xmas anymore. It seems like there is always too much shit to do, and very little time to enjoy the shit done for you.

That... and I've been talking about Star Wars in the spoiler thread.

OT OFF TOPIC DISCLOSURE

Ok, so I'm in NJ and have Comcrap internet. (Comcast) I have blast, which is pretty dang fast but not their top speed offering.

Next month it was scheduled to be $82.95 per month. I called them to complain a bit and they dropped it to $62.95 for a year.

$63 a month just for internet.

What do you guys pay for internet? (Hey it's part of our hobby but yikes)

UK here. Virgin media, £50.00 a month with phone line, they just hiked the price to £53.25 starting in January. 112 down/ 8 up. Theoreticly...

Crap, need to add other consoles for the tourny. I forgot about you, sorry.

I don't know how long it wold actually take over matchmaking, but the one time I've seen Unstable do it it didn't seem to take too long.

Ain't no party like a PS4 party cause a PS4 party don't stahp

E92 M3

Crap, need to add other consoles for the tourny. I forgot about you, sorry.

I don't know how long it wold actually take over matchmaking, but the one time I've seen Unstable do it it didn't seem to take too long.

Won't take long now with the current status of Destiny
Kappa+ross+20+minutes+into+painting+and+chill+and+he_8db7a0_5730677.png

Nobody believed me when I said the warpriest spent the entire damage phase with his back to me. He was facing forward for everyone else. Also, when I went to call out the monoliths, two of them were lit up at the same time. At least the warpriest made it up to me by giving me a 320 launcher for the challenge and a 320 launcher for his regular loot.

3mc4FN0.jpg

Deku Tree

Nobody believed me when I said the warpriest spent the entire damage phase with his back to me. He was facing forward for everyone else. Also, when I went to call out the monoliths, two of them were lit up at the same time. At least the warpriest made it up to me by giving me a 320 launcher for the challenge and a 320 launcher for his regular loot.

3mc4FN0.jpg

That PSTV lag.

Anyone have Antiquated Runes they want to waste? Trying to finish off With Finesse and Speed before SRL ends, and I have no friends.

PSN is Madmike22089

rezn0r

I'm down, I don't have any antiquated ruins yet but have a bunch of stolens I need to charge up.

Add - PSN - W193D0UT

I also need to get one more from the Raid. I need the one that is right after the Ship Jumping Puzzle.

You around and still need it? I'll send the fr either way, no big deal if you don't.

Anyone else for tier 3 CoO?

I might have 2 or 3 other non-gaffers (who I haven't talked to yet) but I'm not sure it's even worth trying to get two fireteams in there together.

WipedOut

You around and still need it? I'll send the fr either way, no big deal if you don't.

Anyone else for tier 3 CoO?

I might have 2 or 3 other non-gaffers (who I haven't talked to yet) but I'm not sure it's even worth trying to get two fireteams in there together.
Jumping on

Only in the tower. But you should go to orbit instead of logging out otherwise stuff you didn't pick up doesn't go to the postmaster and you lose it.

The reason I ask is if a fire team oft three goes to coo, then they splinter off. Same location but not in the same fire team. Then they can invite three other players each. And bam! 9 gaffers on patrol

rezn0r

The region I ask is if a fire team if the goes to coo, then they splinter off. Same location but not in the same fire team. Then they can invite three other players each. And bam! 9 gaffers on patrol

it's possible but not an exact science unless something changed. you can keep running in to the part where the zones connect and if you don't hit the same instance the one moving jumps back to orbit and tries again. at least that's how i've done it in the past with relatively few tries.

Deku Tree

The reason I ask is if a fire team oft three goes to coo, then they splinter off. Same location but not in the same fire team. Then they can invite three other players each. And bam! 9 gaffers on patrol

Nope can only go to orbit from dreadnaught. CoO is ridiculously easy once your high enough light.

Trakan

Having primarily focused on Scout Rifles with my Hunter for the last couple of months, I have amassed an arsenal of various legendary auto rifles that I have not played around with.

Going to start messing around with them now on my Titan. What are some of the better legendary auto rifles out there? (Figure it would be easier to hear what people say is better than list out all of the different ones I have).

All of the TTK autorifles have pretty horrible recoil even with max stability. You pretty much need counter balance on them to make them worth a damn. Persistence is another good perk to look out for.

Agent

Is anyone doing Warpriest HM Challenge tonight? I'd like to get it done at least once if I can (can do up to 3x). I'm 0/2 on joining GAF groups this afternoon so maybe third time will be a charm.
probably not

Top Bottom