• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Anyone want to run the Warpriest CM on PS4? I'm pretty sure I have the CP

Edit:

header_blog.jpg

Happy Holidays DGAF!

How to basically cheat your way to the top in Destiny right now:

Sunsinger
Tier 5 Discipline
Firebolt + Viking Funeral
Voidfang Vestments + Solar Armor buff
Thorn

Only you can't get increased Solar Armor on Voidfang. It's locked to Void Armor. You can get reduced incoming Solar Burn though.

reKon

Banned
Looking for someone to do NF with :(

I think you get the level 25 for every 3 character slot so you could of used. I say focus on leveling up your warlock solar subclass to get revive and then focus on void. Grind to level 40 for sure--that will happen naturally.

Sloppy seconds. Kappa. DGAF thread is moving a bit slow because it is Christmas but yea people are always down to help with missions. If you are stuck on a tough one post and we can help rush through it (or go slow so you can see the "story").

Well I would have been missing out on half the content in the game, but is this actually true? How would this work? I make two new characters and use it, then they're both instantly level 25?

TheMan

So I haven't played this game since a few months after launch, but since the ttk bundle is on sale and I have some gift cards, I'm considering jumping back in soon. My biggest pet peeve back in the day was getting the same shit gear over and over again while doing the same missions over and over again. Has this been ameliorated? I still haven't found a game with better gunplay and my trigger finger is itchy...

phen0m24

Nami I saw it for the third time today.

Hey congrats on your news big guy. :)

If you nerds want to do Trials bounties I carried a few over from last week nearly done. :(

I'm so bad though I know

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
is it too late for someone to claim me as a referral? I just got it yesterday and got one character to 10 and used the lvl25 boost on another which is 32 now.

xbone

reKon

Banned
is it too late for someone to claim me as a referral? I just got it yesterday and got one character to 10 and used the lvl25 boost on another which is 32 now.

xbone

Probably not, I have the same qeustion, except I've been playing for two weeks..

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have several open quests right now and I'm finding it hard to know where I'm meant to go for each of them. Halp?

Did you just start the game recently or are you talking about all the Taken King quests that pop up?
If you are new you want to follow the main vanilla questline which will be taking you to the Moon, Venus and then Mars.

Chucker

I can finally do trials on ps4. Would anybody be down in a little? Not looking to go flawless as I still need gear, but want to do bounties and try for 7.

Namikaze1

Ape: "Nami, tell me I'm gonna get the auto rifle."

Me: "One of us is gonna get the Handcannon."

Ape: "Nooooo!"

20 seconds later

Me: "I was right. One of us got the Handcannon and it was me."

Ape: "Not another pulse rifle."

Todd: "...." *dismantles AR*

xbone

If you are a new player, you have 7 days to get someone to be the veteran player to you. The veteran player would send you a link, and you would join up on the accounts on Bungie.net. Then you need to do some missions etc.

Im on XB1, so if ya need help (not just referal stuff although ideal for me, but overall as well), feel free to add me. Always willing to help out XB1 Destiny players.

Gamertag: Neonightmare6

todd360

I keep asking apes girlfriend what class she plays, but she won't respond. Pls respond. Don't give me that you don't play bullshit.

Ape: "Nami, tell me I'm gonna get the auto rifle."

Me: "One of us is gonna get the Handcannon."

Ape: "Nooooo!"

20 seconds later

Me: "I was right. One of us got the Handcannon and it was me."

Ape: "Not another pulse rifle."

Todd: "...." *dismantles AR*

:( Mah Auto Rifle

it finally dropped at 10-0 with the mercy intact!
v89oZh5l.jpg

WELL EARNED! YOU ROCK BIGGY! CONGRATES!

I keep asking apes girlfriend what class she plays, but she won't respond. Pls respond. Don't give me that you don't play bullshit.

Lol Todd You'll never know!

Top Bottom