• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Finally got the last hunter exotic cloak. Went from 0 to 25 in New Monarchy in about ten days thanks to 2,000 ascendant materials I had saved up. It was a lot of pressing X (converting to motes of light at the speaker until out of glimmer, and then converting a few to glimmer, and then so on.)

FWualWj.png

I have the Dead Orbit bond on my Warlock and New Monarchy buttrag on my Titan, and I just got the Titan up to FWC 25 (from 21 before TTK) and got both of the old ships!

Deku Tree

Shweaties means "no fun allowed"

http://fargames.tv

RULES:
NO Heavy Weapon Ammunition(s) of any sort; They shall NOT be used at any time!
Exotic Weapons WILL BE ALLOWED
Only one sub-class for each shall be used during the entirety of each game: For example if a team is using 3 hunters they must use one blade-dancer, one gunslinger, and one nightstalker
The Ram, The Stag and Other Exotic Armor that increases a players Armor, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
All other exotic armor WILL BE ALLOWED (Including the VoidFang Vestments, Lucky Raspberries, Graviton Forfeit etc. etc.)
Titans may NOT have 100% maxed armor at anytime.
NO jumping off the map or killing yourself intentionally at anytime.
No class specific weapons including and especially the Exotic TLALOC scout rifle are NOT to be used at anytime.

IMPORTANT: Please note that rules are subject to change. Teams & Players are responsible to review these rules prior to the Tournament for any updates. Rules will be finalized on Thursday, January 7th, 2016 (USA - EST)

Deku Tree

Finally got the last hunter exotic cloak. Went from 0 to 25 in New Monarchy in about ten days thanks to 2,000 ascendant materials I had saved up. It was a lot of pressing X (converting to motes of light at the speaker until out of glimmer, and then converting a few to glimmer, and then so on.)

FWualWj.png

I have the Dead Orbit bond on my Warlock and New Monarchy buttrag on my Titan, and I just got the Titan up to FWC 25 (from 21 before TTK) and got both of the old ships!

I have the DO Warlock Bond, the FWC Hunter cloak, and the Titan NM Towel. That's all I'm gonna do I think. Still missing two ships for NM and one for FWC.

E92 M3

It's kind of sad how I essentially stopped playing Destiny because my vault is full and I don't have anymore space for loot lol.

boofa

Neo Member
Did a nightfall with my 319 titan, got a 299 ghost. I have ~15 ghost that are 300-320 Why do I even bother?

That's why I didn't bother with NF at all this week. All I've been getting are SCs and ghosts lately. Between IB and the raid, I have 21 ghosts over 300, most of which are over 310. That's after infusing up the DO ghost and Brave Shell to over 310.

Is there any indication the "With Finesse and Speed" PS exclusive quest disappears after today from my quest log? I haven't finished it (got to the last part I think) but it doesn't have anything on that mentions it expires when SRL does.

Carbonox

After all this time, the final day of SRL, I FINALLY get a 320 helmet. Also got a second 320 class item. Praise the lawd. Can put that one in to the Iron Banner cloak.

Also today, I learned what a filthy fucking subclass the following combination is. If outright damage doesn't do it, Slow x Poison RPG-style will:

Nightstalker
Tether that lasts a while
Poison grenade
Thorn

In Mayhem Clash this is vile.

and i use it

It's kind of sad how I essentially stopped playing Destiny because my vault is full and I don't have anymore space for loot lol.

I deleted Atheon's Epilogue last night since I was getting full again too. Along with year 1 trials gear. Sad days indeed.

Pretty sure the past month I deleted most of my year 1 gear.

That's why I didn't bother with NF at all this week. All I've been getting are SCs and ghosts lately. Between IB and the raid, I have 21 ghosts over 300, most of which are over 310. That's after infusing up the DO ghost and Brave Shell to over 310.
I hear ya. I hadn't played for a while so I suddenly got the itch, but was quickly shown why I shouldn't bother. No exotic or strike-exclusive drop either.

I like your username lol
Thx! :p

I deleted Atheon's Epilogue last night since I was getting full again too. Along with year 1 trials gear. Sad days indeed.

Pretty sure the past month I deleted most of my year 1 gear.

I deleted my Y1 trials gear as I started getting Y2 trials gear. I have the fullset on all my characters and they are the only legendary armor I care about.

E92 M3

My vault is now filled with helmets and class items, nothing above 313 so you probably made out just as good as me by not racing.

I'm kinda saddened by missing the shaders, but overall I needed a little break from intensive Destiny play. The "missing out factor" is still hitting hard though.

Namikaze1

Kept a log detailing how many helmets and class items I got after hitting rank 3.

HELMETS

LL / # of times

310 - 4
311 - 2
312 - 1
313 - 12
314 - 10
315 - 8
316 - 3
317 - 4
318 - 7
319 - 9
320 - 8

CLASS ITEM

310 - 1
311 - 2
312 - 0
313 - 1
314 - 1
315 - 0
316 - 0
317 - 1
318 - 2
319 - 6
320 - 0

I'm rank 5.5

And just for fun:

Horns - 87
Motes of Light - 189
Strange Coins - 123

Carbonox

Kept a log detailing how many helmets and class items I got after hitting rank 3.

HELMETS

LL # of times

310 - 4
311 - 2
312 - 1
313 - 12
314 - 10
315 - 8
316 - 3
317 - 4
318 - 7
319 - 9
320 - 8

CLASS ITEM

310 - 1
311 - 2
312 - 0
313 - 1
314 - 1
315 - 0
316 - 0
317 - 1
318 - 2
319 - 6
320 - 0

I'm rank 5.5

8 helmets what teh fuck. I'm rank 5.3 and as of today got just 1 and 1 319.

http://planetdestiny.com/crucibleradio/

The second part of the Bungie Sandbox interview with crucible radio is now up. Jon talks about Autorifles. Listening to it now.

I know some here do not like Crucible radio or Planet Destiny as they feel they're more Bungie PR folks now but I like listening to them, they give good conversation, at least something a bit more constructive than what I could get in forums.

Any highlights here? Can't listen at work.

Deku Tree

I have completed 299 races and I got one 320 helmet and one 319 helmet. My highest class item was a 317.

I have gotten around 15 or so 311 helmets though. :p

Top Bottom