• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

There is literally no one on the Dreadnaught. Can anyone lend a hand to get the SRL quest out of the way?

If you have runes, all the better. I think I only have one and you need two.

I'll join on GraveRobber's character in a couple minutes. Only need maybe 10 more fragments to have enough for ToM.

phen0m24

There is literally no one on the Dreadnaught. Can anyone lend a hand to get the SRL quest out of the way?

If you have runes, all the better. I think I only have one and you need two.

I HAZ RUNEZ

LOOK UP IT'S THE XBONER :p

that is an appropriate fake TOTP :p

SpecX

That was odd, just did a 3an race since match making couldn't find 3 others and I was so far ahead of the other 2 they didn't get a completion time.

It's legit dude, I'm digging it. Me, Unstable, Jigga, and Koro (until he fell asleep or something, hah) played the entire Halo 5 campaign on heroic. It was super fun, they were all pros and showed me how to steamroll through it.

Me and Stabie played some PvP but I was real terrible and any ranked playlist would match us against mega pros because the skill MM was based on his super high Elo. I liked it a lot though and will hopefully get better before too long...
lol that was me. I got kicked out of that big team game we were playing and decided to call it a night. Not sure if anyone could here me though, no one ever acknowledged. It was like 6:30 am lol, you guys must not sleep. It was good playing with you all, let me know when you're continuing that co-op campaign.

Frenden

Banned
forgot how much i hate this tier 3 ....ugh

Yeah. The bubble to regain health from the thralls and the tether to take her down is not a bad way to do it. Last time I did it, we had nine people together in a group and it was soooo quick (Driz, Unstable, and a bunch of randoms that invited GAFers when asked to).

Thanks for the help with that--the Dreadnaught was the deadnaught before y'all showed up, Colonel, Driz, and you.

I'm taking a quick break, but will be back on in a few if you or Driz need to run anything. If there's anything that would be easier to finish with a second body for Grave's character, just holler. I need some quick food...

I just finished Undertale DGAF.

SPOILERS FOR UNDERTALE:

What a bizarre game. I got a nuetral ending. I killed enough stuff to get to level 5 and then finished the game not killing anyone else. I watched the true ending on youtube. Overall, I liked it.

What's everyone up to? Anyone doing any flawless runs?

Ghazi

I just finished Undertale DGAF.

SPOILERS FOR UNDERTALE:

What a bizarre game. I got a nuetral ending. I killed enough stuff to get to level 5 and then finished the game not killing anyone else. I watched the true ending on youtube. Overall, I liked it.

What's everyone up to? Anyone doing any flawless runs?

Game is really good, my GOTY for sure. I did
Neutral and Pacifist
. Couldn't beat
Sans for the Genocide ending.

LTWood12

Felicity Jones is beautiful.

I'm going to end up playing SRL tonight. I won't get a 320 item.

edit: Non-holiday Lt. Dan returns.

Ghazi

I'll take that toolkit over the sub-300 ghost and sub-300 boots I got. My third char got 20 strange coins, so that's OK I guess.
You may prefer getting a toolkit, but it's pretty shitty for a new player to get an emote or sparrow toolkit instead of an item that would boost them up.

I thought it was cool at first, but I think it's pretty terrible after realizing that.

DeviantBoi

What's the best way to find a Kinderguardian for Refer-A-Friend?

It feels awkward to message random people at the tower and then have to ask for their email address to send the link.

You may prefer getting a toolkit, but it's pretty shitty for a new player to get an emote or sparrow toolkit instead of an item that would boost them up.

I thought it was cool at first, but I think it's pretty terrible after realizing that.

It's bad for anyone. I wont be to bothered if at least they gave you the weekly booast as it was in the past. The last NF loot has been prety dire.

D_psipher

I'm going to do a run with Bigmanny and Biggy now. I feel like we keep missing each other Drizz!

Edit: but I'll be around the rest of the day for trials so maybe me you and Igor can get together later!

Good luck. And if I see anymore hunters get the mantle before I do...watch your back.

Nf rewards are shitty for everyone. Worst is getting a horn toolkit :/

What's the best way to find a Kinderguardian for Refer-A-Friend?

It feels awkward to message random people at the tower and then have to ask for their email address to send the link.

You don't need the email address, just generate your raf code from bungie.net and message that to the other guardian.

oh my---this hot swapped brace framed imago loop roll I got is an absolute god

really easy to cheese the hot swap to have it ready for an edge in any encounter especially with blade dancers quick perk

Top Bottom