• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Ghazi

It's bad for anyone. I wont be to bothered if at least they gave you the weekly booast as it was in the past. The last NF loot has been prety dire.
Yeah, Nightfall rewards suck in general for us, but they're still helpful for players who are leveling characters and need better loot. The same goes for Xur. I wish the boost was still there, I don't think their explanation for removing it is good enough.
Nf rewards are shitty for everyone. Worst is getting a horn toolkit :/

It's not shitty for a 280 guardian who gets a 304 ghost from it. I agree that emotes and cosmetics shouldn't be in the loot table for them.

stay gold

Last NF I did gave me the cower emote, no interest in doing it again.

At least I get the Shaxx bounties naturally, my rewards have been way better too.

Frenden

Banned
I think I'm just a contrarian by nature. Remember how much I bitched about pulse rifles during 2.0? And how much I missed my beloved TLW?

I got two versions of the Trials pulse yesterday. It's ostensibly worse than my vendor Nirwen's in every respect, but I like it. The little bit of extra kick doesn't bother me and I love the sights.

So, yeah--now that hand cannons are viable again, what do I use? Pulses.

Maybe I need to see a shrink...

I think it actually shrunk to a third of its former size.

Hahaha.

LTWood12

I think I'm just a contrarian by nature. Remember how much I bitched about pulse rifles during 2.0? And how much I missed my beloved TLW?

I got two versions of the Trials pulse yesterday. It's ostensibly worse than my vendor Nirwen's in every respect, but I like it. The little bit of extra kick doesn't bother me and I love the sights.

Hahaha.

I bitch about the raid weapons sucking, but when the shit hits the fan (in PvE) I almost always end up using my Smite of Merain w/ firefly.

Frenden

Banned
I bitch about the raid weapons sucking, but when the shit hits the fan (in PvE) I almost always end up using my Smite of Merain w/ firefly.
Yeah. Funny you should mention that. I like this gun enough that it has me checking out other PRs. I don't have the raid one yet. Never raided. I think I finally have an incentive to try--I'd like a PR with Firefly.

Trakan

It would be good if you didn't have to fully complete the reload animation every time. I feel like they did that to give cocoon more value on the weapon.

LTWood12

It would be good if you didn't have to fully complete the reload animation every time. I feel like they did that to give cocoon more value on the weapon.

So true. I have to remind myself to switch to special/heavy for a few seconds.

Yeah. Funny you should mention that. I like this gun enough that it has me checking out other PRs. I don't have the raid one yet. Never raided. I think I finally have an incentive to try--I'd like a PR with Firefly.

I've got it and Hung Jury @ 320, and I just find the three round burst much more satisfying. The additional damage to taken enemies is nice too.

Hahaha.
Told you guys Pulse rifles weren't so bad. But I used the Messanger during the Handcannon Trifecta reign of terror so I'm partial to pulse rifles.

Hahaha.

Oh Frenden...never change.

Trakan

Bungie doesn't have a patch to prevent people from doing the IB reset glitch tomorrow, but I'm sure they'll do it at a random time to try their best. As long as you stay in orbit until the switch gets flipped, I think you could still do it.

phen0m24

Bungie doesn't have a patch to prevent people from doing the IB reset glitch tomorrow, but I'm sure they'll do it at a random time to try their best. As long as you stay in orbit until the switch gets flipped, I think you could still do it.

I'm off tomorrow and SO glad you said that Trakan. What's the deal, just stay in orbit over reset, load in, buy things from Saladbar and have people join your fireteam?

Wait, what are we talking about here?

SheHateMe

Sooooooo... I've got until 4 AM to finish 4 first place wins on Venus for the emblem.

Wish me luck, as I'll probably be racing all night tonight.

Trakan

lol that was me. I got kicked out of that big team game we were playing and decided to call it a night. Not sure if anyone could here me though, no one ever acknowledged. It was like 6:30 am lol, you guys must not sleep. It was good playing with you all, let me know when you're continuing that co-op campaign.

Lol wow wtf is wrong w me, I must have been smoking crack. A thousand pardons good sir. In my defense we actually stayed up and finished the entire campaign so I'm a little sleep deprived, haha. Thanks again for all your help, I'll be trying to git gud at the PvP eventually so let me know if you want to play sometime.

Drizz you gonna play trials?

Yo dawg, yeah I'm still up for Trials tonight. Finishing up some life stuff but then I'll be down to clown in a bit.

phen0m24

I want to talk Star Wars theories with someone. Trying to chat on Yahoo with people is well, you can guess.

Yeah yeah Destiny I know I know

But seriously STAR WARS

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Man there is nothing quite like getting team together to do the Trials bounties, no do too well, fail to get the four wins and then get replaced on the team with only two more games to go.
And I wasn't even replaced so they could go to the lighthouse. They just played for the two more rounds.

Maybe I need to shower. Haha

Lol wow wtf is wrong w me, I must have been smoking crack. A thousand pardons good sir. In my defense we actually stayed up and finished the entire campaign so I'm a little sleep deprived, haha. Thanks again for all your help, I'll be trying to git gud at the PvP eventually so let me know if you want to play sometime.

Yo dawg, yeah I'm still up for Trials tonight. Finishing up some life stuff but then I'll be down to clown in a bit.

Yo drizz. This friday is my birthday. I havnt been to mercury in year 2.
Wink wink
Nudge nudge

Ghazi

Just make sure you don't talk.., erm sing, to yourself, its creepy :p

HOW WERE THE CHRISTMAS THEMED STROOPWAFELS THO?!?!?!

So what does SniperGAF think, raid sniper or 1k stare for PVP? I'll take whatever has the most AA. Does Hot Swap do anything for snipers? I have a raid sniper with that perk. Also have it with Firefly.

1K is my personal preference because you can revive snipe with it and get high AA values with certain rolls. Raid sniper is decent, the scope is the easiest one in the game to use, imo. Can't revive snipe with it, though, and the AA isn't as high as the 1K.

If you do go with the raid sniper, Hot Swap is better for PvP than Firefly. I don't remember if there are better perks it can roll with than Hot Swap.

E92 M3

You guys playing Halo and I don't hear a peep!

Gammacide

I need 2 matches for my gold package. Anyone going to be on at like 10pm EST for a strictly fun trials card? If so, let's do it! PSN is V1ctIm.

Lol, fuck off nami (sorry Ghaleon) you were shitting all over Pew's tournament from the start.

Edit and I won't "let it go" when you go full snide on twitter, esp about other gaffers

Spamikaze isn't worth the ban bruh.

Also, I wasn't joking about my sniper post. Halp pls. Shotguns are too unreliable in this meta.

Top Bottom