• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Deku Tree

87 SRL races today, 82 wins, 4 losses(2 to the guy who has the fastest time on Venus), 1 beaver error. Got 3 320 class items.

I think I need to seek help.

Fastest time on Venus is by ScaRdrow at a nuts time of 3:49.881. Beat the previous best time of eb4tiky5ef79o of 3:50.131.

It's crazy how fast these times are getting.

EDIT: Do you use Timebreaker/Graverobber sparrow?

phen0m24

Even though we need superstars to get us to mercury. Trials with colonel is best trials.

Signs check for Mr and Mrs Rob

I still need to witness running with the Colonel tbh.

No you don't. It's mostly me dying and doing horrendous callouts to the good people still alive

He's a hoot :) and better than he lets on. I've seen him do work before.

This guy MOST gracious. :) Thanks for the fun, Ape. Lessons by Ape and Sentinal (Did you just pop your super and run into a Nightstalker bubble?" "No" "Good!" :)

ethomaz

Banned
Sunsinger buff is the right thing to to in the game.

BTW it is noticeable how fast you die with Sunbrekers Titans now compared with before the patch.

That game comes out next year.

With Europa DLC?
PogChamp.png

No you don't. It's mostly me dying and doing horrendous callouts to the good people still alive

I'm at that point in my 23 year old life that I can't be upset for anyone who is doing bad in a video game, I want to have a good time in a game with buddies, I make horrendous callouts also, ask Drizzay.

SheHateMe

One fucking win from completing the SRL book and I would've had it, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Actually, it was lag, I was at least 5+ seconds ahead and dude teleported at the finish line.

Lost by .02 seconds.

phen0m24

Colonel, CARRY ME TO YEAR 2 MERCURY!

I have never been there... I am a total PvP SCRUB!!!

Deku my friend, that would require the other team to back out a fair (read:all) number of times.

Please do not hold breath.

LOL

I would need round the clock PvP instruction from everyone here for 2-3 years and by then I would still be like .88 KD. hahahaha "Look ma, improvement!" :p

ocean

Banned
A Sunsinger with Thorn, Voidfang, Firebolt + Viking Funeral and Radiant Skin is an unstoppable killing machine. Spawning with full nade is just insane when the grenade is so powerful.

Frenden

Banned
One fucking win from completing the SRL book and I would've had it, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Actually, it was lag, I was at least 5+ seconds ahead and dude teleported at the finish line.

Lost by .02 seconds.
I'm at three for Venus. It ain't happening.

Deku Tree

Deku my friend, that would require the other team to back out a fair (read:all) number of times.

Please do not hold breath.

LOL

I would need round the clock PvP instruction from everyone here for 2-3 years and by then I would still be like .88 KD. hahahaha "Look ma, improvement!" :p

:p

I know! Sunsingers are already overpowered. I keep trying to tell everyone, and now that they buff Sunsingers they'll realize their huge mistake.
I would guess they feel a need to buff the Subsingers to bring up their usage such that they would be inline with the other subclasses (in PVP)

Beaten a lot of final bosses this weekend, but no scarabs or shaders for me. Nice to get 3 mercury runs in again though. They hadn't been too common during the Pulse Rifle Massacre.

I know! Sunsingers are already overpowered. I keep trying to tell everyone, and now that they buff Sunsingers they'll realize their huge mistake.

Coming back from the dead, super burn grenade spam, overshields on melee, higher armour when using their super. What are they going to do? 7 grenades, make them practically invulnarable and regenerate health on a kill?

ethomaz

Banned
*Looks at K/D*.... I must be playing my Sunsinger in the wrong way.
1. You need to learn how to use grenades... it is one hit kill and you have 2 to use from beginning.
2. Use your dam melee at close range because you know you will receive a flame shield in the first hit.
3. Use MIDA without SUPER and TLALOC with SUPER.
4. Selfres always near the enemy and melle him (again one hit kill getting frame shield over the Radiance shield lol)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I cleared like 7 Court of Oryx missions and no Tech Witch Brooch. Did I just get fucked by RNG or does it generally need to be higher than a reciprocal rune? It says I should talk to Petra now, but with that step incomplete. Do I get less queen cred that way? I'm sure I could get more runes just killing shit in here.

Lima

1. You need to learn how to use grenades... it is one hit kill and you have 2 to use from beginning.
2. Use your dam melee at close range because you know you will receive a flame shield in the first hit.
3. Use MIDA without SUPER and TLALOC with SUPER.
4. Selfres always near the enemy and melle him (again one hit kill getting frame shield over the Radiance shield lol)

Uhm hell no as far as No1 goes.

Firebolt with Viking Funeral and Touch of Flame. Even after the nerf still the most stupid grenade in the game that can turn a 1v3 situation in Trials easily into a win.

stay gold

Sunsingers are balanced. Firebolts are awesome, but you have to use 2 perk columns on them, and they're still not a OHK like some other grenades.

Great class, not op. The way it should be.

Also Self Res is trash tier in pvp.

Frenden

Banned
I have a Tuonela I never used. Two, actually, but this has better rolls. After the Crucible Playbook podcast, I decided to give it a shot. It's pretty good! I had a few ~2 KDR games with it. It's similar in base stats to the Hung Jury, but with better handling, stability, equip speed (by a lot) and AA.

CXWy4ENUEAAGSwr.jpg:large

The extra equip speed/handling/stability feels great. Good gun if you like mid-impact-tier scouts.

Frenden

Banned
Just wanted to say that I changed this from elimination to skirmish, because I'm an idiot an forgot that elimination is replaced by trials in the weekends.
If you're hesitant to join, don't worry about it too much. There's plenty of time to play against you're opponent. If matchmaking does screw us over at least we tried. Just have some fun with it.

Neat. I hope the community streams it. That would be fun to watch.

ethomaz

Banned
Uhm hell no as far as No1 goes.

Firebolt with Viking Funeral and Touch of Flame. Even after the nerf still the most stupid grenade in the game that can turn a 1v3 situation in Trials easily into a win.
Trials is a hell of fun.

When I was addicted to it I can kill two or even three guys with my Fusion grenades... yeap I love when they stay on corners trying to snipe and I throw my one hit kill grenades.

Yeap... Fusion > Firebolt

Top Bottom