• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Frenden

Banned
Anytime!

Anyone wanna last minute book boost? I need three Venus wins and it's driving me crazy. Happy to help others too if we can get a full group.

Shiv47

Anytime!

Anyone wanna last minute book boost? I need three Venus wins and it's driving me crazy. Happy to help others too if we can get a full group.

If there's enough people I'll join, I'm just grinding for more helmets and marks right now.

DeviantBoi

So I started helping a Kinderguardian.

He was 20something and he was doing The Awkening from the Dark Below expansion. He had only been playing for a day or so.

I take it he took the XP booster that pumps you up to 25, right?

I can't see his map, so I dunno what he has unlocked. Would he be able to start the Taken King missions? The first one is on Mars.

Or does he need to accept the mission from somewhere? Or does he need to do all the other story missions?

Shiv47

I'm like 90% of the way to rank 4 in SRL and have had, I think, five or six marks drop in total. Could use a buff next time, maybe.

So I started helping a Kinderguardian.

He was 20something and he was doing The Awkening from the Dark Below expansion. He had only been playing for a day or so.

I take it he took the XP booster that pumps you up to 25, right?

I can't see his map, so I dunno what he has unlocked. Would he be able to start the Taken King missions? The first one is on Mars.

Or does he need to accept the mission from somewhere? Or does he need to do all the other story missions?

Its very hard to miss. It initally shows up as a red triangle on his map over mars.

I'll start a SPARROW BOOST list:

1. Shiv47
2. FRENDEN

Still doing this? I need two wins to finish my S-License but can also throw races for others to get some wins. Might be best to wait for a few more folks to increase our odds, I'm sure Ruthless will be down whenever he gets online.

Frenden

Banned
Still doing this? I need two wins to finish my S-License but can also throw races for others to get some wins. Might be best to wait for a few more folks to increase our odds, I'm sure Ruthless will be down whenever he gets online.

Yeah, for sure. Send me a message/invite when you're on. I need two now. I can get them legit, it's just annoying, heh!

Shiv47

I'm going to do some other stuff, but will be ready whenever we have enough, or if we want to start without six.

Chucker

I have been made to suffer. First group, two other guys, in party, no invite.
They play like absolute garbage and can't hear my callouts.
Party I just made, one person joins, light level 285.
FML

chur

I don't play much PvP but I decided to warm myself up for IB. What the hell is up with all the lag? Far worse than anything I've ever seen from IB.

ocean

Banned
Our SRL boosting is off to a rip-roaring start Kappa

Would you be willing to join the racing so we can get rid of the blueberry? I'm real bad and can't guarantee I can beat one b-berry. 1 spot open.
I can join if there's a spot. Never did any racing so if you need some dead weight I'm sure my presence would help you :p

Edit: Val called dibs! I'll go to sleep so I can be up for reset :) hopefully somebody needs an extra for Golgoroth challenge.

I was neck and neck with that blueberry asshole until I landed funny on the last lap, and immediately flipped over and blew up for no apparent reason.

-_-

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So on the dreadnaught me (nightstalker) and a warlock found the spawn room for the hive. We just kept using our abilities and weapons in rotation for constant lockdown and explosions for what I swear had to be 5 minutes straight. It was just a ridiculous full rainbow fireworks display. I should really have the DVR going for unexpected moments like this.

Although I had two things bug me:
1) The "Lost and Found" mission bugged, so it said I didn't find the brooch when I did find the brooch. You get it from some pretty intense fights so I guess I didn't see it pop up, or maybe it didn't. Anyway this resulted in me spamming all my court runes as well as spending all evening running challenges with a few other guardians until I finally said fuck it and went to turn in without it but then there it was. *sigh* Well, I guess I got a good amount of Crota's Bane grinding in.
2) Also wasted some time going around killing Taken because apparently this other rune only takes one charge a day. Of course I read this online because the game doesn't tell you that.

Fastest time on Venus is by ScaRdrow at a nuts time of 3:49.881. Beat the previous best time of eb4tiky5ef79o of 3:50.131.

It's crazy how fast these times are getting.

EDIT: Do you use Timebreaker/Graverobber sparrow?

I tried using the raid sparrows but they handle like shopping trolleys to me, just couldn't get used to them whatsoever.

The guy was ridiculously fast, like gone before the first corner fast.

20 minutes until reset right? I really want to get this last fragment but playing with blueberries is impossible.

I'll check my inventory and get on.

Hour 20 left, btw. No mic, watching BATMAN. The good one. You know, with Michael Keaton.

Edit-I don't have any, looks like I deleted them. I'll still hop on to you.

Top Bottom