• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks Semedi. Now I can continue my quest to buy a new monitor and GPU before I go to work.

We may need one for our runs later tonight at 8 eastern.

Seems I may have to pass on the Golgoroth challenge. Don't think I'd get the strategy right the first time through (some people expect perfection xD.)

Nothus

Seems I may have to pass on the Golgoroth challenge. Don't think I'd get the strategy right the first time through (some people expect perfection xD.)

You have time to try the fight normally before you attempt the challenge. The fight itself is very easy but challenge mode needs everyone to stay alive, so going in with no experience wouldn't be a good idea.

You have time to try the fight normally before you attempt the challenge. The fight itself is very easy but challenge mode needs everyone to stay alive, so going in with no experience wouldn't be a good idea.

I looked at a video, and came to the same conclusion. I'll have to see if any of the old friends are willing to try a standard run for a refresh. Ol' golgy always seemed to be the easiest part of the raid before.

WeTeHa

Quick question regarding legendary sword, as I just realized you can buy them from Shaxx.

If I buy one without completing the exotic sword quest, does the legendary sword in my inventory vanish? I mean, do I just exchange the sword I own with the one I pick from Shaxx or can I own all 3 legendary swords at the same time?

Quick question regarding legendary sword, as I just realized you can buy them from Shaxx.

If I buy one without completing the exotic sword quest, does the legendary sword in my inventory vanish? I mean, do I just exchange the sword I own with the one I pick from Shaxx or can I own all 3 legendary swords at the same time?

You can have all 3 at the same time.

Nothus

Has anyone ever had a bug where your graviton forfeit stops giving you shadestep?
I'm wearing it now but can't shadestep :/

Edit: nvm, I thought it gave you shadestep even with other classes equipped. The wording of the perks is misleading!

Has anyone ever had a bug where your graviton forfeit stops giving you shadestep?
I'm wearing it now but can't shadestep :/
This may sound stupid, but are you playing as a Nightstalker? You cant shadestep with the other classes, even with the helmet. I speak from experience :p

Thanks for the sniper tips earlier Drizzay, 1k-stare is filthy indeed. Still find myself not having the patience to line up shots though. Sigh. Hopefully the IB shotty is any good.

Nothus

This may sound stupid, but are you playing as a Nightstalker? You cant shadestep with the other classes, even with the helmet. I speak from experience :p

Thanks for the sniper tips earlier Drizzay, 1k-stare is filthy indeed. Still find myself not having the patience to line up shots though. Sigh. Hopefully the IB shotty is any good.

Lol yup, I was. Sounds like we both misunderstood the perk. Helmet is actually pretty useless now :(

the_id

We are starting a fresh run. We need a sixth and starting from Sisters.
And we need someone with a checkpoint

PSN the_id or GlamFM

Thanks for the CM runs, guys. Will be available for IB when it's up.

Did you guys figure out what was wrong? Sorry I had to leave, as posted above I thought I would be ok but I got really nauseous when I started playing. Was looking forward to having raids taken care of tonight.

Top Bottom