• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

So on the dreadnaught me (nightstalker) and a warlock found the spawn room for the hive. We just kept using our abilities and weapons in rotation for constant lockdown and explosions for what I swear had to be 5 minutes straight. It was just a ridiculous full rainbow fireworks display. I should really have the DVR going for unexpected moments like this.

Although I had two things bug me:
1) The "Lost and Found" mission bugged, so it said I didn't find the brooch when I did find the brooch. You get it from some pretty intense fights so I guess I didn't see it pop up, or maybe it didn't. Anyway this resulted in me spamming all my court runes as well as spending all evening running challenges with a few other guardians until I finally said fuck it and went to turn in without it but then there it was. *sigh* Well, I guess I got a good amount of Crota's Bane grinding in.
2) Also wasted some time going around killing Taken because apparently this other rune only takes one charge a day. Of course I read this online because the game doesn't tell you that.

The crazy Hive spawns is part of a pseudo-public event called "the enemy moves against each other" that spawns in various locations, not just the Dreadnaught. Basically the two enemy factions on the given planet will spawn a million adds and wail on each other as well as any guardians that happen to be nearby. It's a ton of fun to get in there and mix it up!

As a result of your mistake, I demand a trials run as successful as our last one.

(There is a 50% chance I am mixing you up with Drizzay)

Only 50%...?

I really need to change my Gaf name.

SheHateMe

Well, I just raced my last 2 SRL races for this season.

No 320 class item for me. Oh well.

I get my Chaperone tomorrow and see what awaits me for IB, but I'm holding fast to my break starting next week.

I hit 316. I'm not chasing 320.

Thanks for the super serious SRL everyone! Happy to be done with that quest and got 2 more of the shaders to boot which was pretty cool.

I'll be doing a few last minute Nightfalls now, anybody is welcome to join if they still need the loot or just want to farm the Fakebringer.

I'll be off mic, but fireteam is set to public, PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Does anyone know how to honk via remote play? It's not circle. I've been SRL idling for the past few hours while watching streams (got all my wins on 3 chars already - just want some 320's) but I can't figure out how to honk back at people lol

Stantron

Thanks for the super serious SRL everyone! Happy to be done with that quest and got 2 more of the shaders to boot which was pretty cool.

I'll be doing a few last minute Nightfalls now, anybody is welcome to join if they still need the loot or just want to farm the Fakebringer.

I'll be off mic, but fireteam is set to public, PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Joining.

I've been re-listening to the OST for TTK, and I forgot how good the music is.

Court of Oryx is by far my favorite track, with Last Stand as a close second.

Jafku

Thanks for joining! That would have been a pain to finish solo. I'm starting one last one on my Titan now if either/both of you want to join again.

I got super lucky, had an Imago Loop drop with Hot Swap-Rifled Barrel-Luck in the Chamber. It's not a Fakebringer but I certainly can't complain.
Sure. I'll bring my Titan

Stantron

Thanks for joining! That would have been a pain to finish solo. I'm starting one last one on my Titan now if either/both of you want to join again.

I got super lucky, had an Imago Loop drop with Hot Swap-Rifled Barrel-Luck in the Chamber. It's not a Fakebringer but I certainly can't complain.

Nice.
Joining again.

elguero

Finally got my first Oryx hard mode kill tonight after trying out the 16 bombs method. Definitely recommend it for anyone struggling with getting an Oryx kill. Finally over the 310 light plateau!

Thanks again for the NFall guys, too bad the loot wasn't better but what else is new. At least someone got an exotic engram on that last one...

Stantron

Just got an Imago Loop with outlaw, hammer forged/injection mold/demotion, and reactive reload. Not bad. :)

It really depends how far you are in the game. Hard to say. There should be a continuous stream of new things to do all the way up to level 40 though.
Well, sentient and I got through pretty much everything I think, haven't gotten any new quests though, maybe they just haven't appeared yet since I think I still need to face crota (unless blowing up the crystal and omnigoul is the end of it)

Deku Tree

Well, sentient and I got through pretty much everything I think, haven't gotten any new quests though, maybe they just haven't appeared yet since I think I still need to face crota (unless blowing up the crystal and omnigoul is the end of it)

Did you do the house of wolves and the Crota end story missions too? They should be in the missions kiosk.

Reset delayed? I had great plans of holding checkpoint for people and doing 3x CM but ended up with food poisoning today so that kinda went to shit(no pun intended).

Finally up out of bed, if I can ease this headache a little I might be ok to get some stuff done.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Count me in for Golgoroth challenge if there's a group getting together. I'd be happy to run it 3x times even.

Top Bottom