• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

5 hours from now and I think it does. We had the patches preventing us from doing it the last couple of times, but not today.

Yeah exactly 5 hours from now. Even if it works, I doubt we'll be able to get the rank 3 and 5 packages. Just make sure you have enough legendary marks to buy the gear.

Got the Voidstreak AKA Jade Rabbit sparrow.

Well at least you'll have something nicer to race on when SRL comes back....

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Did you guys figure out what was wrong? Sorry I had to leave, as posted above I thought I would be ok but I got really nauseous when I started playing. Was looking forward to having raids taken care of tonight.

It was actually the same instance of the raid that was originally Namikaze's last week. Although we'd all swapped characters, we never went fully back to orbit to actually start a new instance of the raid.

Luckily you aren't screwed though, you can just run the challenge again and still get the challenge loot.

Titan failed to live the dream on me
zxLBSjX.gif

And a great opening to a skirmish match:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYzOdwF-rx0

Yeah exactly 5 hours from now. Even if it works, I doubt we'll be able to get the rank 3 and 5 packages. Just make sure you have enough legendary marks to buy the gear.

So does that mean the packages arent obtainable when doing the glitch?

Thinking about trying it today but I dont want to miss out on those.

So i just load into the tower and head to shaxx to turn in a quest.

I get a message from some one in the tower who says
Take that you bastard
With a screenshot of him reporting me for being unfriendly
Lol

How does IB loot work again? What 320 gear is available?
Last time ghosts dropped up to 320. We don't know if it will be the same this time. (I'm hoping for class items since SRL was stingy).

Hitting Rank 5 also grants a package that includes a random 310+ drop from all IB weapons/armor.

I can go. psn kortez1981. hoping on now

1. AQ706
2. Darryl M R
3. MandrakelUK
4. Robdraggoo
5. Nothus
6. kortez1981

K that's 6. I will load into the point, add me if we aren't friends already. . jk apparently my warlock doesn't have oryx ship unlocked so i can't hop into the raid getting the CP on my hunter now (ichabod can you load into it again please)

1. AQ706
2. Darryl M R
3. MandrakelUK
4. Robdraggoo
5. Nothus
6. kortez1981

K that's 6. I will load into the point, add me if we aren't friends already. . jk apparently my warlock doesn't have oryx ship unlocked so i can't hop into the raid getting the CP on my hunter now (ichabod can you load into it again please)

What gives? Your full

Hey Ichabod lol we are all in orbit on you hoping to grab the CP one more time.

Also Robdraggoo we sent a party invite

What gives? Your full

We are waiting for ichabod to give us the checkpoint again, he isn't doing the raid with us

-

If anyone have the checkpoint for golgi mind if I grab it

Last time ghosts dropped up to 320. We don't know if it will be the same this time. (I'm hoping for class items since SRL was stingy).

Hitting Rank 5 also grants a package that includes a random 310+ drop from all IB weapons/armor.

I really wish Bungie would clarify this. I don't want to grind for a week for something I can't use.

Deku Tree

I really wish Bungie would clarify this. I don't want to grind for a week for something I can't use.

Even if ghosts do drop up to 320, you still might grind for a week, and then grind hundreds of games after rank 5, and still only get a 319 ghost to drop.

That's why I'm not gonna do anything that I wouldn't do otherwise just hoping for that last drop that is essentially meaningless anyway for all the current content in the game.

Deku Tree

My best ghost is 318
My warlock has a 319 bond
My Hunter has 317 gloves
My Titan has 318 boots and a 318 towel.

I have a 320 for every other slot.

The Sleeper Simulant is a Fusion Rifle in the Heavy slot, so which carry more ammo perks work with it, if any?
Only the carry more heavy ammo perk that you can find on the Armamentarium and Twilight Garrison and one or two exotic warlock vestments. Year 1 boots and armor with that perk will also work. No year 2 boots will.

EDIT: The warlock armor is Alchemist Rainment and Starfire Protocol. Also the Purifier Robes once they get updated to Year 2.

EDIT 2: Looks like the Warlock boots Transversive Steps will have a heavy ammo perk. I guess it's to make up for not having any exotic boots yet. There are no Hunter armors that will give the Simulant more ammo? Is that right?

So does that mean the packages arent obtainable when doing the glitch?

Thinking about trying it today but I dont want to miss out on those.

So after reading around online it looks like if I just went to orbit after leaving the tower my rank would reset anyway. The glitch is mainly for buying the items Saladin has in inventory, but I should still be able to get the rank 3 and 5 packages just by regular leveling up throughout the week.

First time I'm going to be trying this and I don't want to screw anything up.

Top Bottom